Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015

Go down 
+16
Jetty
JackyLovertjex
Silver Unicornis
Kikimalou
A-J
goatherder
Roger
Geospiza fortis
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Florian
SUSANNE
Ana
costicuba
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tarunyada
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:58 am

And now we say "hi" to all STS friends! cheers
Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 Img_0910

F.L.T.R: Christophe, Florian, Anna, Karin and Julie cheers Wink

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:25 am

So wonderful to read all the fantastic comments here. I think this workshop was really amazing experience and gave me much new energy to work too Very Happy Very Happy Now, a long, long post is coming Razz

Dark Pegasus wrote:
Whoa ! Amazing expirience ! I would like to join one day in a meeting like that Very Happy
And really really good models !
Don't worry Dark Pegasus, I hope to make a workshop like that one day in Poland too, maybe during summer vacation Smile

SUSANNE wrote:
Holy, Hopping Hamster affraid  That looks like a dream of a day cheers

Ohhh, I wished I had been there Crying or Very sad  But your pictures make me very, very happy cheers

The models you made are absolutely marvellous !!! What a great teacher and talented apprentices Applause cheers Applause queen king queen king queen sunny flower

I hope to see all the models when they are finished bounce Very Happy Very Happy

Susanne we thought about you! sunny sunny

By the way, I didn't write it yet here but I got a lot of chocolate from everyone, I think I got reserve of chocolate for few months. But I will probably eat it within a week Razz I got also a lot of kangaroos, two lovely bird models, a very special cone and a wonderful plant and the super beautiful card. I think I will post photos of all these nice things here too. Forum friends are all so sweet cheers cheers  drunken  drunken

Roger wrote:
Anna, it is the most amasing idea I ever witnessed in this forum. I cannot express in words how happy I am watching these pictures. Very Happy It is praiseworthy all the effort you all printed in this initiative to turn it possible. cheers
Many thanks to you all, Florian, Julie, Karin, Christophe and Anna for this unforgetable moment and for sharing your fantastic experience with all of us! Very Happy
I am flabbergasted, all in all, you are from 4 different countries and it is an International meeting of an artistic expression workshop. Local administration should feel proud of it. Very Happy
I love also what is already done with these figures and I hope it is the start of a big adventure to all of you. I see talent and we on forum want to follow all your development. bounce Very Happy

Local administration had no idea about the workshop Very Happy Laughing Thank you so much for these words Roger! I hope it's only a beginning Very Happy

costicuba wrote:
Yahhhh cheers cheers cheers  Great great great !
These photos make all of us very happy and we have also a small chance to feel the great expirience of all 5 of you Very Happy
Anna, your idea was just so great and the result, that we can see from the photos - just amazing.
The models look very promising, with very good start and the best think is , that we see the talent of Kiki, Julie, Karin and Florian :)
Anna you did a great job and guys, you have to finish these models - mandatory ! Very Happy

These photos made my day ! sunny

Thanks so much Kosta! I thought about you actually during the workshop, I though something like "Kosta can teach dancing so perhaps I can teach sculpting" Laughing You see how this forum gives us all inspirations and new ideas Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:
We did it cheers  Thank you so much Anna for this fabulous idea, and thank you also for your warm and sincere welcome sunny

Thank you also to your family who accepted to have so many strange people at home  Laughing

I want to tell every member here: Ana exist in real life, I encountered her Laughing

This was a great day, very warm but very serious too and it was incredible to meet Ana, Tarunyada, NightLioness and Florian. We talked, in Dutch, French and even in English Wink  But we also stayed very silent because making models is a hard job... Especially when you are a cat, a rhino, a manatee or a macaque!

I am very happy to have meet you all and I wish it is not the last time.

This day lead me to think there is a kind of magic in STS and I wish it will spread everywhere. drunken

If there is still a place for me, I will be come again in april bounce

Christophe! Thank you for coming, it was amazing to have  this meeting in reality cheers
And you have chosen really unusual species, I hope so much that you will continue sculpting it. bounce

Hehe, my husband and son were also very happy that this workshop came true. I know they didn't talk a lot but they were happy, really. We talked about this workshop later too and we agreed it was great idea. My son isn't used to see that many people at home here indeed (in Poland however we sometimes had have bigger home meetings too) but you have seen how he reacted? He chose to sit next to you and I think he loved to hear French language during the dinner Very Happy I think it was good experience for him too Very Happy

And yes, I think STS is magical place indeed afro

NightLioness wrote:
Hello everyone! Very Happy Back from a great weekend and very happy to see the photos and replies is in this topic Very Happy It was a great day and I learned SO MUCH from Anna cheers My bold idea of making my first ever sculpted animal a Gaur calf was not a bad idea after all and I am so proud that I could get help from Anna Very Happy

It was also a great to see all the faces behind the posts and walkarounds Wink on this topic Very Happy I have made new friends that day and I know for sure I will see a least two of them more (Hope in this or next month! Very Happy)

Thank you so much Anna, I will work further on my Gaur calf and I will let you know how it progresses Wink

Hi Karin! It was so great to see you again and I really think the gaur calf goes very well. I hope you will continue bounce

And yes, perhaps we meet in Friesland yet during this winter. Wink

THANK YOU for coming! And send greetings to Martijn too cheers I have a photo of him in the mask, but not sure if I can share it here? It's funny I think Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:
Looks like you all had so much fun! I wish I could have been there Very Happy Great work so far on your sculptures, can't wait to see them finished!

Now I want to know who's who in the photos Wink

Thank you LeeAnn. I have some help for you Very Happy The photo is blurry, mainly because it was quite dark already.

Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 Img_0915

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:13 pm

You can share the photo Very Happy
Your husband did an amazing job on the mask, I think many STS members want to see it Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:27 pm

NightLioness wrote:

Karin I think from left to right it is: Christophe, Florian, Anna,  Julie and Karin. But it's Monday today and the weekend was busy so, hehehe Laughing Wink

NightLioness wrote:
Your husband did an amazing job on the mask, I think many STS members want to see it Very Happy

Thank you! Yes, here he is, Martijn in Drill Monkey mask monkey monkey monkey  The mask was made by my husband few years ago Very Happy

Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 Img_0916

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Ana wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Karin I think from left to right it is: Christophe, Florian, Anna,  Julie and Karin. But it's Monday today and the weekend was busy so, hehehe Laughing Wink

NightLioness wrote:

Thank you! Yes, here he is, Martijn in Drill Monkey mask monkey monkey monkey  The mask was made by my husband few years ago Very Happy

Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 Img_0916

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep affraid
I need to wake up fast, because I'm not seeing myself right XD
Sorry Julie Neutral Shocked Embarassed Laughing
Thanks Anna XD

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:02 pm

Wink Wink Laughing

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Thanks ladies! Laughing cheers Nice to see you Very Happy

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Oh, it looks like you had such a wonderful time! Very Happy
And the sculptures are looking very good so far! Anna must be a very good teacher Wink
or all the participants are just very talented... Well I guess both can be true Razz

It's very nice to see the pictures and hear the stories. And also see faces that accomapy the profile pictures.
Maybe I can be there next time too, if I don't plan my weekends too full (again) Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:20 pm

Wow !!, that great group of friends and future sculptors. I like to see you all together and I wish I could be there. Congratulations ! Very Happy

Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 Likaon11 Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:15 pm

Hmmm, I thought I was the only one mixing Julie with Karin but it seems it is viral and even Karin does it. lol! It is really great to see you again although it wasn't hard for me to guess who you are. Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:35 pm

Roger wrote:
Hmmm, I thought I was the only one mixing Julie with Karin but it seems it is viral and even Karin does it. lol!  It is really great to see you again although it wasn't hard for me to guess who you are.  Very Happy

Laughing Laughing lol! Embarassed Laughing

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:34 am

Ana wrote:

costicuba wrote:
Yahhhh cheers cheers cheers  Great great great !
These photos make all of us very happy and we have also a small chance to feel the great expirience of all 5 of you Very Happy
Anna, your idea was just so great and the result, that we can see from the photos - just amazing.
The models look very promising, with very good start and the best think is , that we see the talent of Kiki, Julie, Karin and Florian :)
Anna you did a great job and guys, you have to finish these models - mandatory ! Very Happy

These photos made my day ! sunny

Thanks so much Kosta! I thought about you actually during the workshop, I though something like "Kosta can teach dancing so perhaps I can teach sculpting" Laughing You see how this forum gives us all inspirations and new ideas Very Happy

Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 Img_0915
So happy team ! :)
Hehe Very Happy that`s great idea...dancing - sculpting workshop cheers
This monkey mask is realy good Applause  Bravo to your husband :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:06 am

cheers cheers cheers

I have to leave this topic, - It is so wonderful that I get cramps in my smiling-muscles cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:49 am

One thing I forget to tell here is a few words about Anna's collection. It is a great place to visit, shelves are looking like select club full of Vip models. Our friend have fantastic and artistic taste and the models are wonderfully mixed together. drunken drunken drunken Applause
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:33 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
One thing I forget to tell here is a few words about Anna's collection. It is a great place to visit, shelves are looking like select club full of Vip models. Our friend have fantastic and artistic taste and the models are wonderfully mixed together. drunken drunken drunken Applause

Indeed! cheers I kept looking at all the handmade models, from Anna herself and from other sculptors. Many great Kaiyodo figures, oh the birds where just fantastic! drunken drunken

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:12 pm

We ate the salad for the lunch and we had a sight on her collection, better than a sight on the sea :)

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:41 pm

Florian wrote:
We ate the salad for the lunch and we had a sight on her collection, better than a sight on the sea :)

Agree cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:27 am

Thank you so much friends, your comments make me very happy! And I'm happy every time I think about that Saturday workshop, it was so nice Very Happy
And here, kangaroos, kangaroo cone, birds and plants that remind me about it, THANK YOU!! (chocolate WAS very delicious too, haha Laughing )
Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 _mg_2911

@Kosta, hehe, dancing/sculpting workshop, that's funny idea, that's very modern fusion kind of thinking, remind me of "action painting", hahah lol!

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:42 pm

sunny sunny sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:22 am

Wonderful picture of a mob of kangaroos to perpetuate a memorable day. Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:43 pm

So sorry for the very late reply, I've been so busy with school, attending an international congress for archaeologists etc etc, ooh I need a holiday Sleep

But I just wanted to thank you all again for the wonderful day, the fun we had but also very serious business What a Face Thanks Anna, Karin, Christophe and Florian, I had a wonderful day, I really hope we can do this again, one day! cheers

And thanks for all the compliments and nice messages to all the other STS members!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Next time i will be there !

What a bautifull prgress you already made on those figurinse, just great to see!

i had fun wachting you having fun Very Happy

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Anna Christophe, Florian, Karin and Julie, Glad to see you. Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
STS Forum member! king queen
Unfortunately was unable to attend; My heart was heavy, but now that I see you on the images, that my heart suddenly starts beating faster! Mad I love you
What a fabulous experience you have of living, pasionnés and power communauter exchange ideas and desires to create all a figurine: rendeer cat rabbit Crocodile monkey
Wonderful time thank you for sharing these beautiful images. drunken
I look forward to seeing your finished creations and a great desire to come to your next mitting Applause drunken
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:04 am

Hi, Friends!
Because of very busy time now, I will not be able to do the sculpting workshop planned for this Spring.
I still want to do one workshop this year but it will not be sooner than September.
I will keep you updated in this topic or start the new topic when I know some more details Very Happy
If you have any suggestions or ideas for September, please let me know. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5