Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1

Go down 
+2
widukind
SeanieP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1   San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:53 am

I went to San Diego a few weeks ago and went to Seaworld, The San Diego Zoo, and the San Diego Safari Park, where we slept over in the park for a night in a permanent tent, called Roar and Snoar. And we could hear the lions roar in the morning. It was great. We took over 1,000 photos between me and my 2 kids so here are some of them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1   San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:38 am

Unbelievable , so many phantastic species!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1   San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:14 am

What an amazing time you must have had! Wish I'd been there flower elephant
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1   San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:30 am

Amazing !!!! This must be one of the zoos with most species, isn't it ? Shocked Shocked

Thankyou very much for sharing cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1   San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:37 am

They have a rich fauna, I am impressed with rhinos! Shocked Also many wonderful antelopes like sables, roryxes, etc. I am sure you enjoyed a lot and I am sure it is much more exciting to ear lions roaring than my alarm clock! Laughing

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1   San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:16 pm

Oh a real photography zoo, so many interesting species to watch!

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1   San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:44 am

The San Diego Wild Animalpark is indeed a good zoo, because the animal welfare is pretty good-hoofstock in big herds in big encloures and they never put into small stalls like in europe--they don't know what a barn is...european zoos have to learn so much how to keep antelopes,rhinos, giraffes, and zebras, and most rhinos in germany have never seen a mud hole in their life, and elephants is only allowed taking a bath at a special time, so visitors can watch it...

San Diego Zoo is indeed on of the worlds zoo with a large "collection", but luckily, they reduce it to give the other animals more space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1   San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Part 1
Page 1 of 1