Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

as i promised ;) the elk outdoors / other animal model photos outdoors will update here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: as i promised ;) the elk outdoors / other animal model photos outdoors will update here    Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:22 am

so i was asked by a lovely person Very Happy to take some outdoors with my elk so i did. Laughing sorry there not the best photos but i tried Laughing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] an then the elk eating some greens [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: as i promised ;) the elk outdoors / other animal model photos outdoors will update here    Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:36 am

Nice!

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: as i promised ;) the elk outdoors / other animal model photos outdoors will update here    Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:18 pm

It looks great! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: as i promised ;) the elk outdoors / other animal model photos outdoors will update here    Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Wonderful pictures cheers

Now it will be exiting to see if a hind ( or is she called cow ? ) hears him calling bounce bounce

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: as i promised ;) the elk outdoors / other animal model photos outdoors will update here    Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:24 am

Now I can see that your repaint is SO AMAZING! cheers
You've chose very nice background. The last photo is very interesting Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: as i promised ;) the elk outdoors / other animal model photos outdoors will update here    Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
.....The last photo is very interesting Very Happy

Yes! I didn't notice at fires, - but he is eating bracket ! What a great idea ! cheers bounce Very Happy

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: as i promised ;) the elk outdoors / other animal model photos outdoors will update here    Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:29 pm

You've chose very nice background. The last photo is very interesting Very Happy
haha thank you :3 an ye last photo im not sure what i was doing but i was makeing him look like he was eating haha cheers
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: as i promised ;) the elk outdoors / other animal model photos outdoors will update here    Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Wonderful pictures cheers

Now it will be exiting to see if a hind ( or is she called cow ? ) hears him calling bounce bounce
an thank you susanne cheers how i would love if a majer brand made a elk family like schleich maybe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: as i promised ;) the elk outdoors / other animal model photos outdoors will update here    Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:19 pm

haha thank you :3 an ye last photo im not sure what i was doing but i was makeing him look like he was eating haha cheers
And you really did it Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as i promised ;) the elk outdoors / other animal model photos outdoors will update here    Today at 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down

as i promised ;) the elk outdoors / other animal model photos outdoors will update here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1