Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news

Go down 
+22
elephas_maximus
widukind
Roger
sauroid
NightLioness
Tarunyada
landrover
Kikimalou
Carola
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
Sergey
jarda
skysthelimit
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Ana
lucky luke
Wilorvise
Night Elf
TheLastStardust
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news Empty
PostSubject: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:44 pm

It was a shock in the evening of the 21. June. Julie wrote me a pm that she found the different lemurs and she is willing to give me. A scream comes over Europe - i was shocked. Since this day i waited very excited. And today the letter was in the mail box. Thank you so so so so much Julie!  Now i have 5 of 8 (one of the missing i have as specie by Colorata but the PV Aye-Aye is better) PV lemurs. The wooly lemur is the last specie that my zoo really miss now.

Here a pic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:59 pm

CONGRATS !!! cheers  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:38 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
CONGRATS !!! cheers  cheers

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Just look at that! I have never seen you so happy Andreas Very Happy
They are beautiful! Such a great bunch together, I am very, very happy for you cheers
Hurray for Julie, as she finds the most wonderful animals Very Happy I love you

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:58 pm

Those are amazing! Big congrats! cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:08 pm

Andreas, giving 5 to Germany is a fashion now! tongue
Seriously, we all know that you were searching these lovely lemurs for a very long time. You're a great and persistent hunter. As we often joke here, "if Andreas haven't found it yet... so it is extremely rare!" Laughing
We know each other from the forum for a long time and I can say that you're very active, a pragmatic collector but not a very extroverted person. Now, you're just acting like a lemur jumping of joy and it is fantastic to see this collector reaction from you! bounce bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy monkey monkey elephant
Naturally I want to congratulate you but I'll never forget that gesture from Julie... these acts are more precious for me than the rarest figure of this world. cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:29 am

Many thanks Karin and Jessica :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:33 am

Roger wrote:
Andreas, giving 5 to Germany is a fashion now! tongue
Seriously, we all know that you were searching these lovely lemurs for a very long time. You're a great and persistent hunter. As we often joke here, "if Andreas haven't found it yet... so it is extremely rare!" Laughing
We know each other from the forum for a long time  and I can say that you're very active, a pragmatic collector but not a very extroverted person. Now, you're just acting like a lemur jumping of joy and it is fantastic to see this collector reaction from you! bounce bounce bounce  Very Happy Very Happy monkey monkey elephant
Naturally I want to congratulate you but I'll never forget that gesture from Julie... these acts are more precious for me than the rarest figure of this world. cheers

I never heard that joke :)

And yes, it unbelievable what Julie do- i can never stop to thank her :)

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:29 pm

Congrats! Yay for teamwork!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:02 pm

WAHOUH!!! CONGRATS !!! cheers cheers Very Happy Cool cheers Applause drunken
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:21 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ANDREAS!!!!! I know it was so long on your list and it's wonderful to see you have them finally! Big hurray for Julie for finding them for you!!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:48 pm

WOW!!! Huge congratulations Andreas, so glad you finally have them! cheers cheers cheers cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:57 pm

Many many thanks friends Laura, Jean-Luc, Anna and LeeAnn

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:20 pm

Oh CONGRATS andreas!!!!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:40 pm

Congrats cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Many thanks friends :)

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Uffff, Andreas, really great additions to your collection. Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:00 am

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause cheers

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:07 am

cheers bounce Many congratulations! Such an exciting thing to finally get something you've been seeking, and (need a bowing down emoticon) Applause major kudos to Julie for helping you!
This is what can make forums like this a truly wonderful thing.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:58 am

CONGRATULATIONS dear Andreas cheers Applause bounce cheers

They are wonderful, and you deserve them !!! Very Happy

HURRAY for Julie, - she is a model STS-friend Applause flower

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:27 am

Big congratulations, Andreas! cheers
Oh, that beautiful feeling when you finally get something that you waited for long time drunken

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:27 am

Oh and a hurray for Dust, as she found the shop :3

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:35 am

Many many thanks friends :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:53 am

Hurray, I'm really happy they arrived, Andreas! cheers You're most welcome, I'm so glad I could help you out. And of course I will keep an eye out for the missing PV lemurs Wink

This forum is just really precious to me. You guys make me feel very comfortable here and we're all a big family. It's just so amazing to help others out finding their long lost treasures. I really hope I can keep on helping you guys out! And thanks for being such amazing friends  sunny

Roger wrote:

Thanks Roger, that means a lot to me  Embarassed  Smile

NightLioness wrote:
Oh and a hurray for Dust, as she found the shop :3

Yes indeed Very Happy I found the Verreaux's sifaka in a local thrift store, but the others thanks to Nardien's shop Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Thank you so much Julie :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news Empty

Back to top Go down

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next