Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:21 am

Wonderful Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Naturally I want to congratulate you but I'll never forget that gesture from Julie... these acts are more precious for me than the rarest figure of this world. cheers

I can't say more Applause cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Many thanks Carola :)

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:18 pm

In my list for a long time......

Big Congratulations, my friend, very nice additions.

Fabulous

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:59 am

Thank you Fernando :)

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:11 pm

I think these lemurs are inspired by the illustrations of the Grzimeks Tierleben, pics i will share this weekend:). Tzey looks very very similar and some monkeys to. Now i will find out how much too :)

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:13 pm

I think these lemurs are inspired by the illustrations of the Grzimeks Tierleben, pics i will share this weekend:). Tzey looks very very similar and some monkeys to. Now i will find out how much too :)

That's very interesting; it would be fun if they were inspired by Grzimek indeed! I have some of these books, but I'm not sure I have the one with the lemurs.. scratch

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Oooh, interesting! I think they are! Nice!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:56 pm

congratulations Andreas. im very happy for you. Applause
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Very interesting Andreas, thanks a lot for sharing Very Happy Now I do wonder if they used more Grzimek as inspiration for their other figurines.. scratch

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:18 pm

congratulations Andreas. im very happy for you. Applause

Thank you :)

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:19 pm

Very interesting Andreas, thanks a lot for sharing Very Happy Now I do wonder if they used more Grzimek as inspiration for their other figurines.. scratch

I looked and i saw a few yes and other no. So not all. But i will control more :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:38 pm

And here they are, these wonderful lemurs! Very Happy
What is the Holy Grail now? scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:06 am

And here they are, these wonderful lemurs! Very Happy
What is the Holy Grail now? scratch

Thank you, thats what i ask me too :) but few pieces of my holy grail i dont have.

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:11 am

Good job on finding some of your much sought after figures, I'm sure you will get the others in time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:54 am

Good job on finding some of your much sought after figures, I'm sure you will get the others in time.

Thank you :)

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:12 am

I'm a little late to the Lemur celebration but congratulations Andreas cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:21 am

Thank you Abby :)

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news   Today at 10:22 am

Back to top Go down

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by Julie - special widukind zoo news
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2