Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:21 am

Wonderful Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Naturally I want to congratulate you but I'll never forget that gesture from Julie... these acts are more precious for me than the rarest figure of this world. cheers

I can't say more Applause cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Many thanks Carola :)

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:18 pm

In my list for a long time......

Big Congratulations, my friend, very nice additions.

Fabulous

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:59 am

Thank you Fernando :)

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:11 pm

I think these lemurs are inspired by the illustrations of the Grzimeks Tierleben, pics i will share this weekend:). Tzey looks very very similar and some monkeys to. Now i will find out how much too :)

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:13 pm

I think these lemurs are inspired by the illustrations of the Grzimeks Tierleben, pics i will share this weekend:). Tzey looks very very similar and some monkeys to. Now i will find out how much too :)

That's very interesting; it would be fun if they were inspired by Grzimek indeed! I have some of these books, but I'm not sure I have the one with the lemurs.. scratch

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Oooh, interesting! I think they are! Nice!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:56 pm

congratulations Andreas. im very happy for you. Applause
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Very interesting Andreas, thanks a lot for sharing Very Happy Now I do wonder if they used more Grzimek as inspiration for their other figurines.. scratch

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:18 pm

congratulations Andreas. im very happy for you. Applause

Thank you :)

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:19 pm

Very interesting Andreas, thanks a lot for sharing Very Happy Now I do wonder if they used more Grzimek as inspiration for their other figurines.. scratch

I looked and i saw a few yes and other no. So not all. But i will control more :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:38 pm

And here they are, these wonderful lemurs! Very Happy
What is the Holy Grail now? scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:06 am

And here they are, these wonderful lemurs! Very Happy
What is the Holy Grail now? scratch

Thank you, thats what i ask me too :) but few pieces of my holy grail i dont have.

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:11 am

Good job on finding some of your much sought after figures, I'm sure you will get the others in time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:54 am

Good job on finding some of your much sought after figures, I'm sure you will get the others in time.

Thank you :)

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:12 am

I'm a little late to the Lemur celebration but congratulations Andreas cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:21 am

Thank you Abby :)

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:34 pm

5 members of my zoo says hello to missing brother number 6 :)

Last edited by widukind on Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:46 pm

PIIIIICTUUUUUURE PPLEEEEEAAAAASE! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:21 pm

PIIIIICTUUUUUURE PPLEEEEEAAAAASE! cheers

Soon, after my next zoo news :)

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:42 am

congrats Andreas. you are lucky to be a friend of Julie/Tarunyada. Smile
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:14 am

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:26 am

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers Applause

Thank you Susanne :)

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Today at 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next