Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news

Go down 
+22
elephas_maximus
widukind
Roger
sauroid
NightLioness
Tarunyada
landrover
Kikimalou
Carola
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
Sergey
jarda
skysthelimit
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Ana
lucky luke
Wilorvise
Night Elf
TheLastStardust
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:28 pm

sauroid wrote:
congrats Andreas. you are lucky to be a friend of Julie/Tarunyada. Smile

Thank you :) Julie was it in the first time:) now it was also a same old and also very very friendly girl also from the Netherlands :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 5:03 am

Welcome here brother :) and many many thanks to Nardien :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 9:21 am

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 7:20 pm

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:02 pm

Wow, big congratulations!!! Very Happy cat

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 2:38 am

Thank you Anna :)

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:10 am

Wonderful new figure! Is this an aye aye? If so, this is the first figure of one I've seen. It's a very interesting creature.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 4:54 am

barracudacat wrote:
Wonderful new figure!  Is this an aye aye?  If so, this is the first figure of one I've seen.  It's a very interesting creature.

Thank you, yes it is. There are 2 good versions of a Aye-Aye. Here is the other made by Colorata

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:46 am

Hurray, congratulations Andreas and very well found, Nardien! Applause The Colorata one looks very neat as well Smile
Are there still any PV lemurs you need, Andreas? Or do you have them all now? I lost count haha

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:06 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Hurray, congratulations Andreas and very well found, Nardien! Applause The Colorata one looks very neat as well Smile
Are there still any PV lemurs you need, Andreas? Or do you have them all now? I lost count haha

Thank you Julie, i have 6 of 8. The lemur that is wrong marked with wooley lemur and the ringtailed lemur. But the ringtailed lemur isnt important for me because there are a lot of nice looking figurines of that specie :)

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:06 pm

aww, there he is! cheers Once again i'm so happy to see him in his new home and that I could make you so happy with it! Very Happy glad i could help you out, and wow, you have 6 of 8 now...? coming close! Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:31 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
aww, there he is! cheers Once again i'm so happy to see him in his new home and that I could make you so happy with it! Very Happy glad i could help you out, and wow, you have 6 of 8 now...? coming close! Applause

Thank you soooooooooo much :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 4:41 am

many many thanks to James now, my old holy grail is completed Wink for me.

Last edited by widukind on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 4:31 am

widukind wrote:
many many thanks to James now, my old holy grail is completed Wink

Yopu mean ? bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 5:28 am

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
many many thanks to James now, my old holy grail is completed Wink

Yopu mean ? bounce bounce bounce bounce

question question question question question

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 8:44 am

Andreas,Idon't understand your last post three years later... Do you own a new model?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 4:03 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Andreas,Idon't understand your last post three years later... Do you own a new model?

Yes, now i have 7 of 8. Only the ringtailed lemur is missing (but as specie i have, so is it a not important figure).

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 4:33 am

Which one is your last addition, I can't see it in this topic.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 4:44 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Which one is your last addition, I can't see it in this topic.

Pics after my zoo news. I got the white ruffed lemur :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 7:15 am

I can't see the pic...
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 11:47 pm

Andreas, I'm so happy you found yet another member from the PV lemurs series! cheers I can't wait to see your picture Smile Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 12:04 am

I´m happy for you :) It´s unbelievable, that you managed to get nearly the whole series, but your ambition to get those rare figurines is a very push for collectors like me to never give up :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:00 am

Many many thanks friends.

Pics will come soon

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:22 am

The last important piece (of the holy grail) was given to me by James - many many thanks

Last edited by widukind on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 3:37 am

My god,... the white ruffed lemur. Applause Applause Applause

Big congratulations, this figure is one treasure.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next