Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
congrats Andreas. you are lucky to be a friend of Julie/Tarunyada. Smile

Thank you :) Julie was it in the first time:) now it was also a same old and also very very friendly girl also from the Netherlands :)

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Welcome here brother :) and many many thanks to Nardien :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:21 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:20 am

Thank you :)

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:02 am

Wow, big congratulations!!! Very Happy cat

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Thank you Anna :)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:10 pm

Wonderful new figure! Is this an aye aye? If so, this is the first figure of one I've seen. It's a very interesting creature.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Wonderful new figure!  Is this an aye aye?  If so, this is the first figure of one I've seen.  It's a very interesting creature.

Thank you, yes it is. There are 2 good versions of a Aye-Aye. Here is the other made by Colorata

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:46 pm

Hurray, congratulations Andreas and very well found, Nardien! Applause The Colorata one looks very neat as well Smile
Are there still any PV lemurs you need, Andreas? Or do you have them all now? I lost count haha

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Hurray, congratulations Andreas and very well found, Nardien! Applause The Colorata one looks very neat as well Smile
Are there still any PV lemurs you need, Andreas? Or do you have them all now? I lost count haha

Thank you Julie, i have 6 of 8. The lemur that is wrong marked with wooley lemur and the ringtailed lemur. But the ringtailed lemur isnt important for me because there are a lot of nice looking figurines of that specie :)

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:06 am

aww, there he is! cheers Once again i'm so happy to see him in his new home and that I could make you so happy with it! Very Happy glad i could help you out, and wow, you have 6 of 8 now...? coming close! Applause

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:31 am

aww, there he is! cheers Once again i'm so happy to see him in his new home and that I could make you so happy with it! Very Happy glad i could help you out, and wow, you have 6 of 8 now...? coming close! Applause

Thank you soooooooooo much :)

PostSubject: Re: Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news   Today at 9:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Sensation - the holy grail was found in the Netherlands by young girls- special widukind zoo news
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3