Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint

Go down 
+4
Ana
NightLioness
costicuba
SUSANNE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint Empty
PostSubject: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Hurray, my very first repaint to show you guys! cheers Okay, so as you probably all know, Karin collects border collies Very Happy And now she has all the BC models by all the big brands, so I thought to make a little repaint for her. I found a second made in China figurine (I sent her the first earlier this year) and gave it a try! I don't have a micro lens here at the moment, so I can't show you any details. I used Citadel paint and around 5/6 different colours. I was doubting between brown and blue eyes, but I love blue eyes, so it was an easy choice in the end xD

before
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

after

I must say she looks better in real xD I hope you'll like her, Karin :3

Last edited by Tarunyada on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:31 pm

What a lovely, fine Border Collie you made cheers

He looke a little sad before, - now he is looking like he is being told he is a good boy Very Happy

GREAT job, Julie Applause

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:36 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
What a lovely, fine Border Collie you made cheers

He looke a little sad before, - now he is looking like he is being told he is a good boy Very Happy

GREAT job, Julie  Applause

Thank you very much, Susanne Very Happy She has a bit of a strange posture (the head is a bit strange as well scratch), but I wanted to do a repaint first - maybe I'll try the art of customizing later Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:40 pm

*is blown away* Sweety, she is just so precious! And your first repaint, are you kidding! Very Happy
You gave this model a worthy paint job, and we see a wonderful BC underneath it <3
She is a real female BC now, with her slender head and soft look in her eyes.

How can I repaint mine XD It won't be as good as yours :3

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:43 pm

NightLioness wrote:
*is blown away* Sweety, she is just so precious! And your first repaint, are you kidding! Very Happy
You gave this model a worthy paint job, and we see a wonderful BC underneath it <3
She is a real female BC now, with her slender head and soft look in her eyes.

How can I repaint mine XD It won't be as good as yours :3

I'm so glad you like her <3 And it was so much fun to do! Maybe I try to make Gaell next time Very Happy Or a blue merle.. I love blue merles <3
I must add that I have quite some years experience with painting Warhammer miniatures, so I did some paintjobs before. But I hadn't done a border collie before Razz

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Applause You made a wonderful repaint on this model Julie :)
It look`s realy nice. Well done :)

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:06 pm

costicuba wrote:
Applause You made a wonderful repaint on this model Julie :)
It look`s realy nice. Well done :)

Thanks a bunch, Kosta Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:08 pm

I need to go to bed.... But I can't stop looking at her XD

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:13 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I need to go to bed.... But I can't stop looking at her XD

Haha xD I'll try to send her as soon as possible, so you can look at her whenever you want xD

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Karin and Jullie! What a pair... incredible how close you are! Laughing The other day I was thinking, I asked a tapir eraser to Karin or Julie? scratch ... just erased! pale Now I started thinking, was it the generous one or the other generous one..? ... the kind and friendly or the friendly and kind? It remembers me when I started on forum I was always confusing Ana with Harriet. geek I don't use to mix girls, I have a big respect for each personality, I am only not good with names. Laughing Of course I know that Julie collects border collies and Karin collects Natoons, or is it the other side? Wink Laughing I am kidding, I know perfectly who is Julie and who is Karin, but... who found the tapir? pale Embarassed :allien:
Seriously, Julie, what a great repaint, I am sure this collie will be very special to Karin's collection! cheers flower flower

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:54 am

Wonderful repaint Julie, she looks so cute now Very Happy
You rescued border collie toy (she looked so sad before the repaint!) and you made wonderful model for Karin at the same time. Congratulations!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:01 am

Roger wrote:
Karin and Jullie! What a pair... incredible how close you are! Laughing The other day I was thinking, I asked a tapir eraser to Karin or Julie? scratch ... just erased! pale Now I started thinking, was it the generous one or the other generous one..? ... the kind and friendly or the friendly and kind?  It remembers me when I started on forum I was always confusing Ana with Harriet. geek I don't use to mix girls, I have a big respect for each personality, I am only not good with names. Laughing Of course I know that Julie collects border collies and Karin collects Natoons, or is it the other side? Wink Laughing  I am kidding, I know perfectly who is Julie and who is Karin, but... who found the tapir? pale Embarassed :allien:
Seriously, Julie, what a great repaint, I am sure this collie will be very special to Karin's collection! cheers flower flower

This made me blush Embarassed We have a lot in common actually, and after the period when Julie was away. We started talking a lot more and, I don't know how, but it became something more than only taking. Sending and sharing :)
And I am very thankful for that :3

But Roger, Julie = Tapir Wink Laughing

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:19 am

cheers cheers Lovely work Julie, I can see why Karin likes her! Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:02 am

Good job, especialy for the first time! cheers
I like fur details very much Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:51 pm

Roger wrote:
Karin and Jullie! What a pair... incredible how close you are! Laughing The other day I was thinking, I asked a tapir eraser to Karin or Julie? scratch ... just erased! pale Now I started thinking, was it the generous one or the other generous one..? ... the kind and friendly or the friendly and kind?  It remembers me when I started on forum I was always confusing Ana with Harriet. geek I don't use to mix girls, I have a big respect for each personality, I am only not good with names. Laughing Of course I know that Julie collects border collies and Karin collects Natoons, or is it the other side? Wink Laughing  I am kidding, I know perfectly who is Julie and who is Karin, but... who found the tapir? pale Embarassed :allien:

Thank you a lot, Roger! As Karin said, we do have a lot in common. It's so much fun to talk about animal figurines through PM, but we also talk about our pets, nature and school.. I always enjoy reading Karin's messages Very Happy

And indeed, I found the tapir eraser xD I'm not sure if they still have them, but if you tell me how many you want (and which color Shocked I thought they were in green, blue and pink), I can check as soon as possible Very Happy

Ana wrote:
Wonderful repaint Julie, she looks so cute now Very Happy
You rescued border collie toy (she looked so sad before the repaint!) and you made wonderful model for Karin at the same time. Congratulations!!! cheers

Thank you, Ana! Yes, she looked so sad.. I'm happy I could make her a happier dog!

LeeAnn wrote:
cheers cheers Lovely work Julie, I can see why Karin likes her! Very Happy

Thanks, LeeAnn!

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Good job, especialy for the first time! cheers
I like fur details very much Very Happy

Thank you very much, Anasta Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:28 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Thank you a lot, Roger! As Karin said, we do have a lot in common. It's so much fun to talk about animal figurines through PM, but we also talk about our pets, nature and school.. I always enjoy reading Karin's messages Very Happy

And indeed, I found the tapir eraser xD I'm not sure if they still have them, but if you tell me how many you want (and which color Shocked I thought they were in green, blue and pink), I can check as soon as possible Very Happy

Julie, I contacted the tapir collector and he already have this eraser I was asking. I don't know if he has all colors but maybe one is enough. However, let me know if you find a pink one for my niece, she loves erasers . No hurries at all! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:44 am

Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Julie, I contacted the tapir collector and he already have this eraser I was asking. I don't know if he has all colors but maybe one is enough. However, let me know if you find a pink one for my niece, she loves erasers . No hurries at all! Very Happy

Okay, I'll look for your niece Very Happy If they don't have the pink one and I can choose between green and blue, what would she prefer? Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:36 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Okay, I'll look for your niece Very Happy If they don't have the pink one and I can choose between green and blue, what would she prefer? Wink

Red! tongue
I am kidding but seriously, she loves pink, then red, then white and then red mixed with white. Wink You're very kind, I think she likes best blue but, if you find the green one, it is also very nice. flower

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint
Page 1 of 1