Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2687

PostSubject: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Hurray, my very first repaint to show you guys! cheers Okay, so as you probably all know, Karin collects border collies Very Happy And now she has all the BC models by all the big brands, so I thought to make a little repaint for her. I found a second made in China figurine (I sent her the first earlier this year) and gave it a try! I don't have a micro lens here at the moment, so I can't show you any details. I used Citadel paint and around 5/6 different colours. I was doubting between brown and blue eyes, but I love blue eyes, so it was an easy choice in the end xD

before
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

after

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I must say she looks better in real xD I hope you'll like her, Karin :3

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28223

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:31 pm

What a lovely, fine Border Collie you made cheers

He looke a little sad before, - now he is looking like he is being told he is a good boy Very Happy

GREAT job, Julie Applause

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Tarunyada



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2687

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What a lovely, fine Border Collie you made cheers

He looke a little sad before, - now he is looking like he is being told he is a good boy Very Happy

GREAT job, Julie  Applause

Thank you very much, Susanne Very Happy She has a bit of a strange posture (the head is a bit strange as well scratch), but I wanted to do a repaint first - maybe I'll try the art of customizing later Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
Moderator


Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4206

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:40 pm

*is blown away* Sweety, she is just so precious! And your first repaint, are you kidding! Very Happy
You gave this model a worthy paint job, and we see a wonderful BC underneath it <3
She is a real female BC now, with her slender head and soft look in her eyes.

How can I repaint mine XD It won't be as good as yours :3

_________________
~Karin~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2687

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
*is blown away* Sweety, she is just so precious! And your first repaint, are you kidding! Very Happy
You gave this model a worthy paint job, and we see a wonderful BC underneath it <3
She is a real female BC now, with her slender head and soft look in her eyes.

How can I repaint mine XD It won't be as good as yours :3

I'm so glad you like her <3 And it was so much fun to do! Maybe I try to make Gaell next time Very Happy Or a blue merle.. I love blue merles <3
I must add that I have quite some years experience with painting Warhammer miniatures, so I did some paintjobs before. But I hadn't done a border collie before Razz

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba



Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 35
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2025

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Applause You made a wonderful repaint on this model Julie :)
It look`s realy nice. Well done :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2687

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Applause You made a wonderful repaint on this model Julie :)
It look`s realy nice. Well done :)

Thanks a bunch, Kosta Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
Moderator


Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4206

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:08 pm

I need to go to bed.... But I can't stop looking at her XD

_________________
~Karin~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2687

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I need to go to bed.... But I can't stop looking at her XD

Haha xD I'll try to send her as soon as possible, so you can look at her whenever you want xD

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20238

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Karin and Jullie! What a pair... incredible how close you are! Laughing The other day I was thinking, I asked a tapir eraser to Karin or Julie? scratch ... just erased! pale Now I started thinking, was it the generous one or the other generous one..? ... the kind and friendly or the friendly and kind? It remembers me when I started on forum I was always confusing Ana with Harriet. geek I don't use to mix girls, I have a big respect for each personality, I am only not good with names. Laughing Of course I know that Julie collects border collies and Karin collects Natoons, or is it the other side? Wink Laughing I am kidding, I know perfectly who is Julie and who is Karin, but... who found the tapir? pale Embarassed :allien:
Seriously, Julie, what a great repaint, I am sure this collie will be very special to Karin's collection! cheers flower flower

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9252

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:54 am

Wonderful repaint Julie, she looks so cute now Very Happy
You rescued border collie toy (she looked so sad before the repaint!) and you made wonderful model for Karin at the same time. Congratulations!!! cheers

_________________
Anna
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
Moderator


Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4206

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Karin and Jullie! What a pair... incredible how close you are! Laughing The other day I was thinking, I asked a tapir eraser to Karin or Julie? scratch ... just erased! pale Now I started thinking, was it the generous one or the other generous one..? ... the kind and friendly or the friendly and kind?  It remembers me when I started on forum I was always confusing Ana with Harriet. geek I don't use to mix girls, I have a big respect for each personality, I am only not good with names. Laughing Of course I know that Julie collects border collies and Karin collects Natoons, or is it the other side? Wink Laughing  I am kidding, I know perfectly who is Julie and who is Karin, but... who found the tapir? pale Embarassed :allien:
Seriously, Julie, what a great repaint, I am sure this collie will be very special to Karin's collection! cheers flower flower

This made me blush Embarassed We have a lot in common actually, and after the period when Julie was away. We started talking a lot more and, I don't know how, but it became something more than only taking. Sending and sharing :)
And I am very thankful for that :3

But Roger, Julie = Tapir Wink Laughing

_________________
~Karin~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn
Moderator


Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 9945

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:19 am

cheers cheers Lovely work Julie, I can see why Karin likes her! Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  LeeAnn  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin



Country/State : Russia
Age : 19
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1049

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:02 am

Good job, especialy for the first time! cheers
I like fur details very much Very Happy

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2687

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Karin and Jullie! What a pair... incredible how close you are! Laughing The other day I was thinking, I asked a tapir eraser to Karin or Julie? scratch ... just erased! pale Now I started thinking, was it the generous one or the other generous one..? ... the kind and friendly or the friendly and kind?  It remembers me when I started on forum I was always confusing Ana with Harriet. geek I don't use to mix girls, I have a big respect for each personality, I am only not good with names. Laughing Of course I know that Julie collects border collies and Karin collects Natoons, or is it the other side? Wink Laughing  I am kidding, I know perfectly who is Julie and who is Karin, but... who found the tapir? pale Embarassed :allien:
Seriously, Julie, what a great repaint, I am sure this collie will be very special to Karin's collection! cheers flower flower

Thank you a lot, Roger! As Karin said, we do have a lot in common. It's so much fun to talk about animal figurines through PM, but we also talk about our pets, nature and school.. I always enjoy reading Karin's messages Very Happy

And indeed, I found the tapir eraser xD I'm not sure if they still have them, but if you tell me how many you want (and which color Shocked I thought they were in green, blue and pink), I can check as soon as possible Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wonderful repaint Julie, she looks so cute now Very Happy
You rescued border collie toy (she looked so sad before the repaint!) and you made wonderful model for Karin at the same time. Congratulations!!! cheers

Thank you, Ana! Yes, she looked so sad.. I'm happy I could make her a happier dog!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
cheers cheers Lovely work Julie, I can see why Karin likes her! Very Happy

Thanks, LeeAnn!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Good job, especialy for the first time! cheers
I like fur details very much Very Happy

Thank you very much, Anasta Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20238

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you a lot, Roger! As Karin said, we do have a lot in common. It's so much fun to talk about animal figurines through PM, but we also talk about our pets, nature and school.. I always enjoy reading Karin's messages Very Happy

And indeed, I found the tapir eraser xD I'm not sure if they still have them, but if you tell me how many you want (and which color Shocked I thought they were in green, blue and pink), I can check as soon as possible Very Happy



Julie, I contacted the tapir collector and he already have this eraser I was asking. I don't know if he has all colors but maybe one is enough. However, let me know if you find a pink one for my niece, she loves erasers . No hurries at all! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2687

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you a lot, Roger! As Karin said, we do have a lot in common. It's so much fun to talk about animal figurines through PM, but we also talk about our pets, nature and school.. I always enjoy reading Karin's messages Very Happy

And indeed, I found the tapir eraser xD I'm not sure if they still have them, but if you tell me how many you want (and which color Shocked I thought they were in green, blue and pink), I can check as soon as possible Very Happy



Julie, I contacted the tapir collector and he already have this eraser I was asking. I don't know if he has all colors but maybe one is enough. However, let me know if you find a pink one for my niece, she loves erasers . No hurries at all! Very Happy

Okay, I'll look for your niece Very Happy If they don't have the pink one and I can choose between green and blue, what would she prefer? Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20238

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you a lot, Roger! As Karin said, we do have a lot in common. It's so much fun to talk about animal figurines through PM, but we also talk about our pets, nature and school.. I always enjoy reading Karin's messages Very Happy

And indeed, I found the tapir eraser xD I'm not sure if they still have them, but if you tell me how many you want (and which color Shocked I thought they were in green, blue and pink), I can check as soon as possible Very Happy



Julie, I contacted the tapir collector and he already have this eraser I was asking. I don't know if he has all colors but maybe one is enough. However, let me know if you find a pink one for my niece, she loves erasers . No hurries at all! Very Happy

Okay, I'll look for your niece Very Happy If they don't have the pink one and I can choose between green and blue, what would she prefer? Wink

Red! tongue
I am kidding but seriously, she loves pink, then red, then white and then red mixed with white. Wink You're very kind, I think she likes best blue but, if you find the green one, it is also very nice. flower

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint   Today at 5:38 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Tarunyada's China Border Collie Repaint
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Meet Stessy, the Schleich 16330 Border Collie
» Dogs
» The Schleichs for Februari 2011...
» Mojo Fun NEW for 2014: Border Collie
» Schleich 2016 Border Collie.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs - Homemade models - Non toy animal replicas :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: