Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022

Go down 
+76
Bonnie
Advicot
rogerpgvg
spacelab
Night Elf
landrover
miniNature
A-J
WhiteLightning Wolf
ferrugineigula
Drakulka
Yutyrannus
Dum_my
Shanti
TheSpottedCat
Saien
aneczka92
Roger
MiniZoo
Ana
JonasV
MartinH
costicuba
Mgarat
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
elephas_maximus
Phexedrine
NightLioness
75senta75
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
googie212
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Tarunyada
Lumpasaur
Gregory1007
JackyLovertjex
sadie3112
Noémi
Florian
baltimore zoo
Numa
Dark Pegasus
Jetty
Geospiza fortis
Bloodrayne
Robert
TheLastStardust
Joan Milelire
NandO
SeanieP
Silver Unicornis
lucky luke
pm64
bjarki12
Taos
kudu11
donny ong
signatus
cattlecollector
A.R.Garcia
ulinuk
koniminiatures
Miss Jane
SyLoBe
boba_jagoda
scot(t)
Elros Alvar
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
Zelvik
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
arafan
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:59 pm

OK, the photos are ready to show finally. It will be a lot so I will not post them all at once Smile

I wanted to take the photos outside but the weather is changing every 5 minutes today so every time I tried to go outside it started to rain... Laughing That's why I decided for taking most of the photos on balcony Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Close ups and size comparisons in the next post Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:02 pm

oh, wow! I love how you painted it's head, but the whole zebra turned out extremely beautiful!!
how could i missed this topic??  I love you   I love you   I love you   Embarassed

http://stardust-at-dawn.deviantart.com/gallery/60947663/FigurePhotography
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Haha! Where you find this living mini Grévy zebra? Very Happy
Wonderful! Congratulations!!!! cyclops cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:05 pm

my new avatar... Wink

and some other perspectives:

and finally some size comparisons...

lego

playmobil

Papo

Schleich

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:09 pm

scot(t) wrote:
Beautifully painted ears!! seriously, I love it already.

Thank you Scott! I find the ears the cutest part of zebras in general Laughing cat

Roger wrote:
Oh, I was missing it! pale Sleep It is looking fabulous and it is a very brave decision from you to start a project like that. You surely don't remember but we talked about it already a long time ago. Laughing
I like that you decided the short neck option, actually that is a characteristic of this species and it accentuates the more robuste neck of this animal when compared with other zebra species.
Every details of a Grevy are different from other species, head, ears, body, tail, etc. Strips are just the most obvious and I believe slight differences are harder to get than obvious ones. Very Happy
Figure is looking absolutly gorgeous and Harriet is making a Grevy's too! Hurray for millions of strips! affraid cheers

Thank you for your comment Roger!!! cheers
Yes, I remember our conversation about Grevy's zebras. And you called it donkey with stripes Laughing Actually the idea of sculpting one of them came to my mind long ago, in the times when I just started sculpting figures 6 years ago. I talked about it also with Willy. But it seems I wasn't ready those times for the project like this. I'm happy I decided to wait. Very Happy

TheLastStardust wrote:
oh, wow! I love how you painted it's head, but the whole zebra turned out extremely beautiful!!
how could i missed this topic??  I love you   I love you   I love you   Embarassed

Thank you!!! sunny

Bacardi King wrote:
Haha! Where you find this living mini Grévy zebra? Very Happy
Wonderful! Congratulations!!!! cyclops cheers Applause

Thank you Noemi!!!! sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Beautiful!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

MiniZoo

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:14 pm

She looks amazing - wow those stripes!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:24 pm

OMG! That model is amazing! what a paint job! congratulations Anna Applause Applause Applause

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
kudu11

kudu11

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:31 pm

She is absolutely gorgeous. She has phenomenal anatomy, but still maintains your elegant style.  Congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Holy moly!! like Susanne would say! Shocked
It's incredible! Fantastic! Beautiful! Shocked Absolutely gorgeous paint job! cheers cheers I love it! cheers cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Wooah! With the first photo I actually spent some time trying to figure out whether I was looking at a photo of a real zebra or a model zebra! Embarassed Shocked Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing
Amazing work Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:49 pm

Yes, I called it donkey with strips. Remember that I love donkeys so it is a praise from me. Very Happy
The result after painted is just fabulous, it is hard to think how could it be better? This is the kind of figures that hurts not being possible to get but there is a lot of things in our lifes where it happens and we should learn to live with it. Rolling Eyes
Well, it is already for me a big joy to see that your talent seems not having limits, as I told, this figure has everything to be a very hard project and you managed it with distinction. Congratulations! cheers

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Wow Shocked this is an awesome wonderfull sculpture! Details are perfect as is the general anatome cheers
I'm sure of it now: You have an animal shrink machine at your home.

Wink

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:06 pm

Woah! Amazing work Ana! cheers cheers I'm impressed!

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:20 pm

I can't talk anymore… Speechless!!! affraid affraid What an amazing piece of art you created!!! Wonderful!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:31 pm

She is beautiful, Anna--so detailed and realistic looking. perfection. Let me know when I can adopt a few Smile

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Fisva wrote:
Beautiful!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

MiniZoo wrote:
She looks amazing - wow those stripes!!

Joan Milelire wrote:
OMG! That model is amazing! what a paint job! congratulations Anna Applause Applause Applause

kudu11 wrote:
She is absolutely gorgeous. She has phenomenal anatomy, but still maintains your elegant style.  Congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers

jonesee wrote:
Holy moly!! like Susanne would say! Shocked
It's incredible! Fantastic! Beautiful! Shocked Absolutely gorgeous paint job! cheers cheers I love it! cheers cheers cheers

Schleichgirl wrote:
Wooah! With the first photo I actually spent some time trying to figure out whether I was looking at a photo of a real zebra or a model zebra! Embarassed  Shocked Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing
Amazing work Applause Applause Applause

Thank you so much for so kind comments! I'm very happy to read that!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Roger wrote:
Yes, I called it donkey with strips. Remember that I love donkeys so it is a praise from me. Very Happy
The result after painted is just fabulous, it is hard to think how could it be better? This is the kind of figures that hurts not being possible to get but there is a lot of things in our lifes where it happens and we should learn to live with it. Rolling Eyes
Well, it is already for me a big joy to see that your talent seems not having limits, as I told, this figure has everything to be a very hard project and you managed it with distinction. Congratulations! cheers

Thank you Roger! Embarassed

A-J wrote:
Wow Shocked this is an awesome wonderfull sculpture! Details are perfect as is the general anatome cheers

Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Woah! Amazing work Ana! cheers cheers I'm impressed!

Shanti wrote:
I can't talk anymore… Speechless!!! affraid affraid What an amazing piece of art you created!!! Wonderful!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thank you very much friends!!!! Very Happy cheers

SeanieP wrote:
She is beautiful, Anna--so detailed and realistic looking. perfection. Let me know when I can adopt a few Smile

Shawn, unpainted version will be possible to order since today, I will post info here.
For the painted ones, I want to paint only 4-5 of them this year and I will inform here on forum about the price and details. Smile

Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Shawn, unpainted version will be possible to order since today, I will post info here.
For the painted ones, I want to paint only 4-5 of them this year  and I will inform here on forum about the price and details. Smile [/quote]

thanks Anna--all sounds good.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:33 pm

A-J wrote:
W

Wink

EXACTLY !!! WOW !!!! cheers bounce cheers bounce Applause

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:47 pm

Amazing painting Anna! cheers cheers

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Thank you so much Susanne, Shawn and Abby!!! cheers cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:05 pm

That is beyond gorgeous.

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:07 pm

How I said, it looks like real living zebra cyclops Shocked Wink I love you

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Thank you Laura and Karolina!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:55 pm

Fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next