Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Time to turn in your idea for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:59 am

OK, the photos are ready to show finally. It will be a lot so I will not post them all at once Smile

I wanted to take the photos outside but the weather is changing every 5 minutes today so every time I tried to go outside it started to rain... Laughing That's why I decided for taking most of the photos on balcony Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Close ups and size comparisons in the next post Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:02 am

oh, wow! I love how you painted it's head, but the whole zebra turned out extremely beautiful!!
how could i missed this topic??  I love you   I love you   I love you   Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:03 am

Haha! Where you find this living mini Grévy zebra? Very Happy
Wonderful! Congratulations!!!! cyclops cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:05 am

my new avatar... Wink

and some other perspectives:

and finally some size comparisons...

lego

playmobil

Papo

Schleich

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:09 am

@scot(t) wrote:
Beautifully painted ears!! seriously, I love it already.

Thank you Scott! I find the ears the cutest part of zebras in general Laughing cat

@Roger wrote:
Oh, I was missing it! pale Sleep It is looking fabulous and it is a very brave decision from you to start a project like that. You surely don't remember but we talked about it already a long time ago. Laughing
I like that you decided the short neck option, actually that is a characteristic of this species and it accentuates the more robuste neck of this animal when compared with other zebra species.
Every details of a Grevy are different from other species, head, ears, body, tail, etc. Strips are just the most obvious and I believe slight differences are harder to get than obvious ones. Very Happy
Figure is looking absolutly gorgeous and Harriet is making a Grevy's too! Hurray for millions of strips! affraid cheers

Thank you for your comment Roger!!! cheers
Yes, I remember our conversation about Grevy's zebras. And you called it donkey with stripes Laughing Actually the idea of sculpting one of them came to my mind long ago, in the times when I just started sculpting figures 6 years ago. I talked about it also with Willy. But it seems I wasn't ready those times for the project like this. I'm happy I decided to wait. Very Happy

@TheLastStardust wrote:
oh, wow! I love how you painted it's head, but the whole zebra turned out extremely beautiful!!
how could i missed this topic??  I love you   I love you   I love you   Embarassed

Thank you!!! sunny

Bacardi King wrote:
Haha! Where you find this living mini Grévy zebra? Very Happy
Wonderful! Congratulations!!!! cyclops cheers Applause

Thank you Noemi!!!! sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:11 am

Beautiful!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:14 am

She looks amazing - wow those stripes!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:24 am

OMG! That model is amazing! what a paint job! congratulations Anna Applause Applause Applause

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
kudu11

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:31 am

She is absolutely gorgeous. She has phenomenal anatomy, but still maintains your elegant style.  Congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:32 am

Holy moly!! like Susanne would say! Shocked
It's incredible! Fantastic! Beautiful! Shocked Absolutely gorgeous paint job! cheers cheers I love it! cheers cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:39 am

Wooah! With the first photo I actually spent some time trying to figure out whether I was looking at a photo of a real zebra or a model zebra! Embarassed Shocked Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing
Amazing work Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:49 am

Yes, I called it donkey with strips. Remember that I love donkeys so it is a praise from me. Very Happy
The result after painted is just fabulous, it is hard to think how could it be better? This is the kind of figures that hurts not being possible to get but there is a lot of things in our lifes where it happens and we should learn to live with it. Rolling Eyes
Well, it is already for me a big joy to see that your talent seems not having limits, as I told, this figure has everything to be a very hard project and you managed it with distinction. Congratulations! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Wow Shocked this is an awesome wonderfull sculpture! Details are perfect as is the general anatome cheers
I'm sure of it now: You have an animal shrink machine at your home.

Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Woah! Amazing work Ana! cheers cheers I'm impressed!
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:20 pm

I can't talk anymore… Speechless!!! affraid affraid What an amazing piece of art you created!!! Wonderful!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:31 pm

She is beautiful, Anna--so detailed and realistic looking. perfection. Let me know when I can adopt a few Smile

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:07 pm

@Fisva wrote:
Beautiful!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

@MiniZoo wrote:
She looks amazing - wow those stripes!!

@Joan Milelire wrote:
OMG! That model is amazing! what a paint job! congratulations Anna Applause Applause Applause

@kudu11 wrote:
She is absolutely gorgeous. She has phenomenal anatomy, but still maintains your elegant style.  Congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers

jonesee wrote:
Holy moly!! like Susanne would say! Shocked
It's incredible! Fantastic! Beautiful! Shocked Absolutely gorgeous paint job! cheers cheers I love it! cheers cheers cheers

Schleichgirl wrote:
Wooah! With the first photo I actually spent some time trying to figure out whether I was looking at a photo of a real zebra or a model zebra! Embarassed  Shocked Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing
Amazing work Applause Applause Applause

Thank you so much for so kind comments! I'm very happy to read that!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
@Roger wrote:
Yes, I called it donkey with strips. Remember that I love donkeys so it is a praise from me. Very Happy
The result after painted is just fabulous, it is hard to think how could it be better? This is the kind of figures that hurts not being possible to get but there is a lot of things in our lifes where it happens and we should learn to live with it. Rolling Eyes
Well, it is already for me a big joy to see that your talent seems not having limits, as I told, this figure has everything to be a very hard project and you managed it with distinction. Congratulations! cheers

Thank you Roger! Embarassed

@A-J wrote:
Wow Shocked this is an awesome wonderfull sculpture! Details are perfect as is the general anatome cheers

Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Woah! Amazing work Ana! cheers cheers I'm impressed!

@Shanti wrote:
I can't talk anymore… Speechless!!! affraid affraid What an amazing piece of art you created!!! Wonderful!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thank you very much friends!!!! Very Happy cheers

@SeanieP wrote:
She is beautiful, Anna--so detailed and realistic looking. perfection. Let me know when I can adopt a few Smile

Shawn, unpainted version will be possible to order since today, I will post info here.
For the painted ones, I want to paint only 4-5 of them this year and I will inform here on forum about the price and details. Smile

Back to top Go down
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Shawn, unpainted version will be possible to order since today, I will post info here.
For the painted ones, I want to paint only 4-5 of them this year  and I will inform here on forum about the price and details. Smile [/quote]

thanks Anna--all sounds good.

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:33 pm

@A-J wrote:
W

Wink

EXACTLY !!! WOW !!!! cheers bounce cheers bounce Applause

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Amazing painting Anna! cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Thank you so much Susanne, Shawn and Abby!!! cheers cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:05 pm

That is beyond gorgeous.

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:07 pm

How I said, it looks like real living zebra cyclops Shocked Wink I love you

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Thank you Laura and Karolina!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
bjarki12

Country/State : USA/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Fantastic!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Amazing painting Anna!
Fantastic Very Happy Applause cheers Cool sunny drunken
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:01 pm

it's just  A M A Z I N G   Anna Cool Cool Cool Cool

I guess you won't make painted copies ... Rolling Eyes

However, it will be beter for my wallet because I would love to have a grevy zebra from you but I know I would need a lot money to pay this one (even if I understand your prices as you work a lot for your models) Very Happy

sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:01 pm

I think this is the most impressive model I've seen from you, outstanding work. The painting brings the model to life and the sculpting on the head is exactly how a Grevy's zebra should look. You are very talented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Robert

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Amazing work! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Nom de nom... Shocked

This is the kind of cruel pics I can't stop watching. This is the kind of models that gives you a lot of different feelings:

- Joy sunny  It is so good to look at that beautiful, incredible zebra drunken
- Respect:  Applause  What a great job, 10 hours but no minutes lost, 10 hours to make a jewel.
- Proudness: drunken This girl is a friend of mine Cool
- Sadness: No  My poor shelves Crying or Very sad
- Envy: Want one bounce bounce bounce
- Jealousy:  Mad  So much talent... always for the same Wink
- Thirst: Need to drink something strong to recover drunken

Thank you Anna, I have now a big Feeling's collection cheers

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Great job! She looks wonderful :)

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Fantastic model and excellent paint work.
The head is beautiful. Those lovely ears and soft muzzle.
I'm sure you are very satisfied with the overall outcome yourself.
Brava!

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:22 pm

I just dropped of my chair... What a beauty!! OMG!!! affraid affraid cyclops cheers

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Come ooon! This is not a model... this is the real live zebra!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Anna, I´m speechless... this is the highlight of homemade models Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Anna, I'm practically speechless, it's the most beautiful outstanding paintwork. Stripes are probably THE most hardest thing to paint and requires a great deal of patients!! It's come out perfectly.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Wow, that is fantastic! Applause Applause Applause

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Its stunning. Fabulous work, you did a splendid job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:12 am

OMG! Shocked What a jewel! Best zebra figurine in the world!

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:00 am

Holy crap….

Someone above (Laura I think) said something like 'this is beyond good'. Others have said this leaves them speechless. I feel very similarly.

WOW. Just gorgeous. Best zebra I've every seen.
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:37 am

Oh, so many comments and all so nice, what a beautiful morning I love you Thank you friends!!!!! cheers

@bjarki12 wrote:
Fantastic!

@lucky luke wrote:
Amazing painting Anna!
Fantastic                        Very Happy Applause cheers Cool sunny drunken

Thank you Bjarki and Jean Luc!!!! cheers

@Florian wrote:
it's just  A M A Z I N G   Anna Cool Cool Cool Cool

I guess you won't make painted copies ... Rolling Eyes

However, it will be beter for my wallet because I would love to have a grevy zebra from you but I know I would need a lot money to pay this one (even if I understand your prices as you work a lot for your models) Very Happy

sunny sunny sunny

Laughing Thank you Florian! Yes, painting takes a long time. I will offer mainly unpainted ones.

@elephas_maximus wrote:
I think this is the most impressive model I've seen from you, outstanding work. The painting brings the model to life and the sculpting on the head is exactly how a Grevy's zebra should look. You are very talented.

Thank you Andrew! Reading this comment from a master sculptor like you makes me very happy!!! sunny

@Robert wrote:
Amazing work! I love it!

Thank you!!! Very Happy

@Kikimalou wrote:
Nom de nom... Shocked

This is the kind of cruel pics I can't stop watching. This is the kind of models that gives you a lot of different feelings:

- Joy sunny  It is so good to look at that beautiful, incredible zebra drunken
- Respect:  Applause  What a great job, 10 hours but no minutes lost, 10 hours to make a jewel.
- Proudness: drunken This girl is a friend of mine Cool
- Sadness: No  My poor shelves Crying or Very sad
- Envy: Want one bounce bounce bounce
- Jealousy:  Mad  So much talent... always for the same Wink
- Thirst: Need to drink something strong to recover drunken

Thank you Anna, I have now a big Feeling's collection cheers

Thank you dear Christophe!  flower  flower  flower I didn't want to make you feel sad. Wink

@SyLoBe wrote:
Great job! She looks wonderful :)

I'm glad you like it Silvia! Very Happy cheers

@Bloodrayne wrote:
Fantastic model and excellent paint work.
The head is beautiful. Those lovely ears and soft muzzle.
I'm sure you are very satisfied with the overall outcome yourself.
Brava!

Thank you! cheers  Yes, I'm quite happy with the result.  sunny

@NightLioness wrote:
I just dropped of my chair... What a beauty!! OMG!!! affraid affraid cyclops cheers

Thank you Karin!!! I love you

@MartinH wrote:
Come ooon! This is not a model... this is the real live zebra!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Anna, I´m speechless... this is the highlight of homemade models Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Thank you Martin!!! cheers

@HKHollinstone wrote:
Anna, I'm practically speechless, it's the most beautiful outstanding paintwork.  Stripes are probably THE most hardest thing to paint and requires a great deal of patients!! It's come out perfectly.

Thank you dear Harriet!!  flower Yes, those stripes. After painting it I actually had a dreams at night about the zebra patterns  Laughing

@cattlecollector wrote:
Wow, that is fantastic! Applause Applause Applause

Thank you!!!
@Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Its stunning. Fabulous work, you did a splendid job!

Thank you Paige!! Very Happy sunny

@donny ong wrote:
OMG! Shocked What a jewel! Best zebra figurine in the world!

Thank you!!! cheers cheers :cheers;

@scot(t) wrote:
Holy crap….

Someone above (Laura I think) said something like 'this is beyond good'. Others have said this leaves them speechless. I feel very similarly.

WOW. Just gorgeous. Best zebra I've every seen.

Thank you Scott!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:39 am

For all who would like to have it, please check the sales and trades section of this forum and this link http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t13647-limited-edition-resin-grevy-s-zebra-by-ana-for-sale

For the unpainted version I have a news for you. During the painting next one I will make a special step by step tutorial of how to paint this Grevy's zebra. I will post it here on forum in tutorials section Very Happy

Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:57 am

Ana, this is abolutely goregous zebra. I love the sculpture...and I love the painting !
Perfect done !
cheers

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:59 am

Thank you Kosta!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:53 pm

The stripes are just perfect! An amazing take of a wonderful species.
Back to top Go down
signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:18 pm

I could not write until today for being out of my home but I must say I find the best representation of a Grevy's zebra and one of the best if not the best of your sculptures. Congratulations Anna. A real masterpiece !!. Applause Applause Applause Applause ( Those stripes.. Shocked cheers )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:45 am

Thank you Geospiza fortis and Miguel!!! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:55 am

Exquisite, phenomenal, stunning. Three words to describe it. Are you going to make moulds and sell? Do let me know prices etc when you have a moment.

thank you
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Thank you Numaan for your good words about this work. I'm very happy to hear you like it!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Here are the prices and details about how to get the unpainted copy (there is 5% discount to the end of October): http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t13647-limited-edition-resin-grevy-s-zebra-by-ana-for-sale

For the painted ones: I will paint only 4 of them, 2 are already reserved. They are more expensive and waiting time may be even to the end of December. PM me if you like to know more details about the price. Smile

Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:32 pm

Oh god, Anna what a awesome work! 
It really looks like I need one. Smile

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Dear Ana,

can't help but joining all the people who made you the best compliments for your stunning job...just incredible Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   

Back to top Go down

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next