Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:30 pm

@HKHollinstone wrote:
@Ana wrote:
@HKHollinstone wrote:
@Ana wrote:
Thank you for posting this photo Harriet sunny
sunny  
I was comparing my zebra sculpture with your's and it's quite a bit bigger, I was imagining they might look good together, but there's too much of a size difference!

Oh, I'm surprised to hear that study   Is your bigger or mine?  Smile
Sorry, it is mine that's slightly bigger.  Razz

Thank you! Very Happy Yes, I think scale 1:20 should be slightly bigger than 1:22. Maybe you can always claim that mine is younger specimen? Smile

@HKHollinstone wrote:
@Numaan wrote:
Harriet thanks for posting the photo. The comparison image is brilliant.  Now I can clearly see the size difference and it looks right to me - the Grevy's is the largest zebra and so the size match is perfect.  I can't wait for my order to arrive Very Happy Very Happy

Harriet - would be great to see your painted version so please post when it is ready.....
You're welcome Numaan:) I'll be sure to post a photo of Anna's Zebra painted. bounce

cheerscheerscheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:40 pm

@Ana wrote:
Yes, I think scale 1:20 should be slightly bigger than 1:22. Maybe you can always claim that mine is younger specimen? Smile
I thought perhaps there wouldn't be such a difference, but never mind! Yes maybe, hehe

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:56 am

What a fantastic Grevy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:31 pm

@baltimore zoo wrote:
What a fantastic Grevy!!!!!
Welcome back :)

PostSubject: Mojo horses 2015, resin copies, painted by Ana   Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Hi! I'm not sure if this section is exactly right for this topic but technically these copies are like homemade copies of handmade animals. Perhaps it should be in customised animals section? Please let me know if that would be better and I will move it then. Smile

As the title says: I will show here Mojo 2015 horses in different version of painting, painted by me Smile

First, the pony, Shetland mare.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I will add more when they are ready Wink

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Ohhhh! drunken What a stunning color! And you're doing that all in acrylics? Shocked

This section is fine, since they're resin. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Nice Anna:)

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Thank you for nice comments LeeAnn and Andreas! Very Happy

I'm glad you like it LeeAnn. It's indeed acrylic paint and pastels. Wink

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:04 pm

bounce bounce cheers

I just LOVE that pony bounce bounce I love you cheers

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:19 pm

It is a wonderful pony and your paint reveal at last the beauty of the sculpt cheers

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Thank you for so wonderful comments Susanne and Christophe Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:33 pm

Very beautiful pony Anna. The model look`s great with your paint job :)

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Thank you Kosta! sunny

Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:18 pm

It looks so good in this coat! Great! cheers I think it was interesting to see your different versions of the pregnant arabian mare. They showed how much you can do with just a new painting. I'm really looking forward to see also some more shetty ponies =)

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:32 pm

Thank you Jonas!!! sunny

Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:19 pm

He's so lovely Anna <3 Can't wait to see him with another special coat! Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Thank you Kaat! Very Happy The next colour will be quite different than this one Wink

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Real Shettie <3 Great choice of color! Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:29 pm

@Ana wrote:
Thank you Kaat! Very Happy The next colour will be quite different than this one Wink

I can't wait to see it bounce bounce cheers

Amazing what difference a nice paintjob does !!! It is a GORGEOUS, beautyful, wonderful pony I love you I love you I love you

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:27 pm

The Shetland mare is lovey!! I love you The color suits her so well! Very Happy When I first saw this mold it wasn't directly my favorite but now, she looks yummy! Applause (And I think I need to buy this mold too!) cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Thank you for your words Karin, Susanne and Shanti! cheers cheers

I painted also the foal in different colour than his Mojo version, but he's hiding, probably being afraid of the camera. I will try to take some photos when he come out  Wink

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Aawwwww, this is wonderful!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers sunny

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:50 pm

I love you I love you Lovely stuff, once again!
Back to top Go down
MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:20 pm

I have a feeling these ponies will be very popular on our website in 2015!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Thank you for so nice comments friends!!! I have some more photos today Wink

Taking photos of kids can sometimes be tricky. They play a lot and well, just look at them Wink

Few more and I need to let them play outside, finally...

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Ana, I don't need your perfect paintings to see that your sculptures are excellent, Mojö could present them without any paint and it won't be hard for me to see how good they are. Sculpting is sculpting and painting is painting, obvious? Sometimes not once it seems painting can have a distracting effect over a sculpting. I say often that the sculpting is the most important part for me, a good sculpt of a zebra, even unpainted, will be a good figure for me, a pig with zebra strips superbly painted, will never convince me that it is a good zebra. Though, your wonderful pictures and repaints, give more justice to your work, also no doubts about that. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:31 pm

I admit I didn't really care for the plastic version when the image was released, obviously it was the paintwork or the angle or both! I absolutely love these two little guys, adorable! The pinto is incredibly well done, great work Anna! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Thank you for nice comments Roger and LeeAnn! I had fun taking these photos and my son helped me also. He really likes the these mini ponies and for me this is great compliment  Very Happy

As for the Mojo version Roger, I always paint Mojo horses just to see how would they look like in different colours, also I think it's nice to show sculpt work in a bit more reach colours. The Mojo catalog photo is in my opinion a bit unfortunate, someone tried to make the colour contrast a bit too strong and the shape of pony from the upper angle doesn't show its best. The contrast on the photo is so strong that the hooves look almost black, I have seen other photos and they are grey actually. It's more a mistake of the photographer than a mistake of a painter in my opinion study

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:54 pm

@Ana wrote:
Thank you for nice comments Roger and LeeAnn! I had fun taking these photos and my son helped me also. He really likes the these mini ponies and for me this is great compliment  Very Happy

As for the Mojo version Roger, I always paint Mojo horses just to see how would they look like in different colours, also I think it's nice to show sculpt work in a bit more reach colours. The Mojo catalog photo is in my opinion a bit unfortunate, someone tried to make the colour contrast a bit too strong and the shape of pony from the upper angle doesn't show its best. The contrast on the photo is so strong that the hooves look almost black, I have seen other photos and they are grey actually. It's more a mistake of the photographer than a mistake of a painter in my opinion study

Ana, I don't like and never liked Mojo catalogue pictures, in opposition I like a lot Mojo figures. So there is something wrong with these pics, they are the first thing that people see in foruns and they have an big importance to we take our decisions. I know these pictures are appreciated inside the company and we can't do anything. There's a proffessional behind them and he surely does his best.
Now seeing your Shetland here, I don't have any doubt that this is the most pleasing Shetland for me. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Anna these photo are just so lovely! Love them Very Happy Very Happy I love you And good job on the foals - very nice coats.

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Thank you Jonas! Very Happy

Roger, yes I agree with this opinion. Smile

Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:09 pm

With that colours it looks much better than on the catalogue pictures! cheers

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Great Very Happy Anna, your models are really beautiful but I'm really amazed the most with your painting. You are each time better than ever Applause Applause Applause

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:19 pm

They are so adorable!! I love the picture with the mare beside the table and the foal hiding under the table!! This is such a fluffy little creature, you did a great job in sculpting and painting! Will need to get this one too.. I love you
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Thank you so much for your good words Bryan, Christophe and Shanti!!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Oh my heck, they are both so cute. Fantastic job on sculpting and painting! Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:34 am

Awwwwh drunken

Thay are GORGEOUS, Anna cheers cheers Applause

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Thank you very much Paige and Susanne!!! cheers

I have some new photos today Smile

The Tinker mare in new colour Smile

The Orlov Trotter in new colour Very Happy

Here with his girlfriend , wife Wink

I'm working also on new colour for Shetland mare, this is work in progress, I still want to add few small details  Smile

And a family portrait of 2015 Mojo horses, in hand painted resin version. Very Happy

Thank you for looking here Very Happy And now I'm thinking about painting the cattle also, what do you think? Do you have any colour suggestions? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:21 pm

J U S T amazing T O O Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Noémi

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Beautiful horses! All are wonderful! But, Orlov horse stole my heart! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:42 pm

Wow! They're all incredible! Applause
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Oh my gosh Anna that looks so beautiful! I can't put it i words how beautiful is that last photo and your horses. It's quite awesome to see how your skills of doing horse sculptures are getting netter all the time. The Tinker and Orlov are my two favorites - and these new color just makes them looks so absolutely fantastic! Amen.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:27 pm

Ohhhhhh ! I love you I love you cheers

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:29 pm

So beautiful cheers

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Thank you  very much for so nice words Florian, Noemi, LeeAnn, Jonas, Susanne and Abby!!! Very Happy flower rabbit cat
I'm happy to know you like them cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:15 pm

That last photo made me drool, I need a napkin now.
Your versions are so, so much better <3 <3

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:22 pm

Ana, It is easy to see how good is Orlov in catalogue picture but the Tinker looks incredible with that color. Also we can see how expressive and realistic is the sculpting. Really inspired figure! cheers
I think it is a good idea to see your cattle in different colors too. Maybe one of these patterns with many dots to your longhorn and a solide color to your cow. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:56 am

Anna, they are simply gorgeous, the eyes are so real, lovely and shiny with so much expression. Love them all! I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Fantastic repaints Anna :)
Simply beautiful..all of them.
I also like the eyes..they look so real :)

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018   

Back to top Go down

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- January 16th, 2018
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next