Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022

Go down 
+76
Bonnie
Advicot
rogerpgvg
spacelab
Night Elf
landrover
miniNature
A-J
WhiteLightning Wolf
ferrugineigula
Drakulka
Yutyrannus
Dum_my
Shanti
TheSpottedCat
Saien
aneczka92
Roger
MiniZoo
Ana
JonasV
MartinH
costicuba
Mgarat
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
elephas_maximus
Phexedrine
NightLioness
75senta75
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
googie212
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Tarunyada
Lumpasaur
Gregory1007
JackyLovertjex
sadie3112
Noémi
Florian
baltimore zoo
Numa
Dark Pegasus
Jetty
Geospiza fortis
Bloodrayne
Robert
TheLastStardust
Joan Milelire
NandO
SeanieP
Silver Unicornis
lucky luke
pm64
bjarki12
Taos
kudu11
donny ong
signatus
cattlecollector
A.R.Garcia
ulinuk
koniminiatures
Miss Jane
SyLoBe
boba_jagoda
scot(t)
Elros Alvar
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
Zelvik
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
arafan
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015, 13:11

Ana wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:
affraid The tobiano!! Is he a sales piece by any chance?? bounce

Glad you like him LeeAnn Very Happy
I don't know if I will sell tobiano, it depends. I wanted to have one colour version in collection, and I thought maybe that would be the tobiano. Or palomino. But one person already asked me about the palomino and wanted to reserve it. However the reservation is not yet confirmed. So, maybe if I not sell palomino I will put the tobiano on sale.
Sorry, I read what I wrote now and it sound complicated Razz Simply: I don't know yet if I'm going to sell pinto Perkoz but there is a chance.

Laughing Alright, please let me know if you decide to sell him. I would love to get him out in the show ring bounce

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015, 16:48

I need to stop having the same taste as everybody else. The palomino and the tobiano are of course the ones catching my eyes the most. They are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015, 16:56

NightLioness wrote:
This is seriously my favorite of all your horses!
That Tobiano is just gorgeous! affraid cyclops drunken cheers

Thank you dear Karin! cheers

Saien wrote:
Wow, beautiful models and paint job! cheers  That Tobiano is really amazing Applause Applause Applause

thank you very much! Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:
Ana wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:
affraid The tobiano!! Is he a sales piece by any chance?? bounce

Glad you like him LeeAnn Very Happy
I don't know if I will sell tobiano, it depends. I wanted to have one colour version in collection, and I thought maybe that would be the tobiano. Or palomino. But one person already asked me about the palomino and wanted to reserve it. However the reservation is not yet confirmed. So, maybe if I not sell palomino I will put the tobiano on sale.
Sorry, I read what I wrote now and it sound complicated Razz Simply: I don't know yet if I'm going to sell pinto Perkoz but there is a chance.

Laughing Alright, please let me know if you decide to sell him. I would love to get him out in the show ring bounce

OK LeeAnn, I will let you know Smile

TheSpottedCat wrote:
I need to stop having the same taste as everybody else. The palomino and the tobiano are of course the ones catching my eyes the most. They are beautiful!

Haha, that's funny! Thank you!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015, 18:48

Oh wow, don't know what to say!! They are both stunning!!! Applause Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015, 18:51

Saien wrote:
Wow, beautiful models and paint job! cheers  That Tobiano is really amazing Applause Applause Applause

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Anna it seems so alive when I look I get the impression that I will jump from the screen on my desk working Magistrale affraid

Very Happy queen flower
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015, 22:25

My favorite Horse model, made it from your hands, now has two new, so beautifully made it color  variations. They both look so great... but this Tobiano...
``WOWWW`` and ``OMG`` ..and ``Please wake me up``..and just affraid affraid affraid
and also cheers cheers cheers  
Very Happy I think, I don`t have words..but actually I wan to to say so many things watching him.
He look`s like real !!! Real and so beautifull horse.
Anna you are very very talented  Applause

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptySat 26 Sep 2015, 09:34

Shanti wrote:
Oh wow, don't know what to say!! They are both stunning!!! Applause Applause cheers

Thank you dear Shanti! Very Happy flower

lucky luke wrote:
Saien wrote:

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Anna it seems so alive when I look I get the impression that I will jump from the screen on my desk working Magistrale  affraid

Very Happy  queen  flower

Thank you Jean Luc! cheers cheers

costicuba wrote:
My favorite Horse model, made it from your hands, now has two new, so beautifully made it color  variations. They both look so great... but this Tobiano...
``WOWWW`` and ``OMG`` ..and ``Please wake me up``..and just affraid affraid affraid
and also cheers cheers cheers  
Very Happy I think, I don`t have words..but actually I wan to to say so many things watching him.
He look`s like real !!! Real and so beautifull horse.
Anna you are very very talented  Applause

Thank you Kosta! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015, 08:40

Oooh Anna, they're wonderful! I love you You're so talented, this is amazing! bounce Very well done!!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015, 15:58

He is stunning, absolutely no words... Fantastic job! Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Haflinger model in scale 1:32, work in progress   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 12:01

Some time ago I started sculpting this Haflinger model in scale 1:32 (stablemates). I thought I will share its photos here on forum Smile I still need to work on head and hooves details and make some other small adjustments. I think head especially must be somewhat different in shape to resemble Haflinger head more. I will post updates as soon as this is done Smile  What do you think about his "swirly" hairstyle? Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is my first work in this scale and it was quite nice to work in this smaller size for a change. I think of sculpting friend for this horse, I consider Fjord, preferably in trot or also canter but still couldn't find exactly what pose should that be. But I thought Haflinger and Fjord could go well together Smile

Thank you for letting me share. sunny

By the way I thought it would be maybe a good idea to merge all my topics about my handmade horses (Perkoz, Snegir, Arabian mare and this one) I don't know how to do it, can I ask one of admins for help, please sunny ?

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 12:38

What an absolutely wonderful model cheers

You ask anout the swirly tail , - it is beautyfully done Very Happy
But IMHO a real, old fashioned Haflinger like this beauty, is bred to live in mountains, so their hair ( Including mane and tail)  is not quite that thin and silky like in breeds crossed with Arabians scratch

Well don't get me wrong !
I think this model is absolutely awesome !!! bounce
You  clearly belong among the best horse sculpturers in the world Applause Applause Applause

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 12:46

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

You already know what I think of him Wink Can't wait until you release him bounce

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 12:49

Thank you for your words dear Susanne! And for interesting note! I don't know if I was able to show it right, I wanted to sculpt one of these Haflingers with very long manes, I have seen several photos where Haflingers have fantastically long flowing mane, I find it really a beautiful view - a galloping horse with such great hair Very Happy . I was especially inspired by this photo:

Is this an old type Haflingre I don't know. Perhaps my sculpture shows too heavy type of Haflinger for a mane like this? study

Thank you for your comment here and on my fb page LeeAnn Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 12:58

Oh, that's such a cool reference! I love you You got the mane right on Very Happy

I merged your topics for you, you can change the title - I wasn't sure what you wanted to use Wink

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 12:59

LeeAnn wrote:
Oh, that's such a cool reference! I love you You got the mane right on Very Happy

I merged your topics for you, you can change the title - I wasn't sure what you wanted to use Wink

Thank you LeeAnn for merging my topics! Very Happy Yes, the title is very good, thank you very much flower

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 13:00

Happy to help Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 13:12

So much character in such a small horse, clearly a model from you Anna. I love you

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 14:41

Thank you Karin! Very Happy I love you

Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 15:06

I think a totally perfect figure. It is impossible to improve the modeling, the muscles and the sensation of movement is fully achieved ... and in that small size. Shocked Shocked Shocked . I love it ! Applause cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015, 14:39

Thank you dear Miguel! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015, 20:51

I hope Anna won't mind me sharing here Wink

I've just paid for this guy, painted by Elżbieta Zarzecka (photo by her):

https://www.facebook.com/1407492352805710/photos/a.1683512965203646.1073741836.1407492352805710/1690538424501100/?type=3

Actually, I've paid for this guy back in September, but he went straight to finish artist to be painted. I've literally just paid for his finishwork and now I'm waiting fo him to be shipped Very Happy

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyThu 26 Nov 2015, 09:40

Thank you for sharing Magda! I think Metalfish painted him very beautifully. And this colour suit the mould very well, great choice! Very Happy cheers
Let us know when he arrives to your collection too sunny

By the way, I've changed the proportions of Haflinger slightly, he needs some more work on details at the moment. He looks dirty, that's because he was previously covered in brown pigment and now I took it off on some parts I worked on. So it really looks messy. And I started another SM sized horse : Brabant draft horse. Smile I was considering Fjord but decided for Brabant horse because one of such horses (mare) arrived to the club where I ride. Her name is Judith and she's really such a nice Teddy Bear type of horse, I feel so calm next to her. I just felt I need to sculpt similar horse soon Very Happy Of course this is not finished yet Wink I think the figure will represent stallion of this breed.

Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyThu 26 Nov 2015, 11:09

You really want me to go bankrupt on your SMs, you know? I love you

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyThu 26 Nov 2015, 11:29

With or without changed legs and head, the horse is still beautiful! I love you I saw them lying in the cabinet that Saturday and wondered who they where, now I have my answer :3 Now I know how you sculpt and how long it takes for an sculptor to make their animals, I have more appreciation for both sculptor and created animals Wink Very Happy Can't wait to see them painted Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 EmptyThu 26 Nov 2015, 11:47

ohhh, Haflinger! I love you  bounce bounce bounce  I work with Haflingers and this sculpture is so beautiful and..and..  I don't have words! Very Happy I can't wait to see them both painted also! Razz

http://stardust-at-dawn.deviantart.com/gallery/60947663/FigurePhotography
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next