Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Micro Mini update Wink He does require some small corrections yet, before the moulding.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Looks really wonderful, Anna! Thanks for keeping us up to date with your wonderful works. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Nice again :)
i do have to say, (hope i'm not to late to say this) is his front foot not bit to far out?

I tried to draw it on the pictures
maybe its just the angle of the picture

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Thanks, Roger and Demi! Very Happy
Demi, yes, I think I will yet make a correction on that hoof Smile

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:35 am

Hi friends! I have a small update today Smile

The Lipizzan mare shaking her mane is still in progress Smile but she's almost there...

Her foal needs more work

The mini Shire got a name, it's Robin Smile He's available since a few weeks.

Meanwhile, my own Wrona got some colours:

Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:50 pm

It is a work that is progressing every day more.

You need a lot of patience. big congrats.

cheers cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:11 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 pm

i already saw them on facebook but i can only say; great Very Happy
it will not bother to see them twice ore even a hundred times, especially in process.. '
i think thats great Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:59 pm

Thanks so much for kind comments Fernando, Andreas, and Demi! cheers sunny flower

Back to top Go down
miniNature

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:38 pm

Wow Anna! Love the colour scheme of your foal! Applause

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:54 am

Thanks, Stijn! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:41 am

Amazing horses Anna :)
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Thu May 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Wonderfull figures and paint job. Congrats Anna !! Very Happy Very Happy cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Thu May 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Thanks so much, dear Florian, and Miguel!! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 pm

Beautifully painted foal Anna Very Happy

Robin is so tiny Shocked And it is great to see Cumulonimbus again drunken

This for years old topic is always a pleasure to look at, indeed I watched again the 13 pages study cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Everytime we watch your horse figures, we just find something we haven't noticed before. Not just trivial horse figures but sculpts that have a lot to tell in every detail. You are a brilliant Artist! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:26 pm

Anna, that foal is out of this world beautyful cheers

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:18 pm

Wrona is so cute with such a lovely color! I love you
And Robin is one of my favorite minis! :) Still about to get him.. drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:03 pm

Beautifully painted foal Anna Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:36 pm

Saw the horse from mojo, did you do one of those ?

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:03 pm

Thanks so much for your kind comments Christophe sunny Roger Crocodile Susanne cat Shanti sunny Jean-Luc flower and Demi!!! cheers

Demi, I did sculpt some of the mojo horses, which one do you mean?

Here comes the update about the Lipizzaner mare and foal! Their molds are ready and I got first copies. I also decided for their names, the mare will be called Liska and the foal Fazan. I thought I should say a bit more about this pair, as perhaps they are not what first comes to mind when we think about the Lipizzaner horses Smile First thought associated with that breed is often the impressive stallion from the Spanish Riding School in Vienna, performing a Levade or another extremely difficult figure.

I wanted to show the other side of the picture, Lipizzaners in their free time, playful foal and relaxed mother. The inspiration for this sculpture was born during my holiday in Slovenia last summer. Imagine a sunny day in the middle of July, somewhere near Lipica, long grass, buzzing bees and a group of grey mares looking for the shadow under the trees. They shook their manes quite often because of the irritating flies. Foals did not seem bothered though, playing around happily. I loved it and I hope my work shows a bit of that moment!

Photos show the first resin copies. I surely can't wait to see any in color. If I only had more time for painting those times...

Back to top Go down
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:15 pm

They look really great! cheers
And I really like that first picture. So cute I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Your option for a less "formal" circunstance is genial. I believe equine fans are avid for something different from the traditional sculpts. Paying a homemade figure, especially from a talented and reputated sculptress as you are, should always be compensated with something special and you know exactly how to give it. You are a kind of fresh air in this hobby and surely the most serious collectors of horses will follow and give justice to your works. I find these figures quite natural looking and that's what I enjoy to see when these nobble creatures are replicated. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:28 pm

Anna ! They are so, so .... for lack of imagination, all I can say is : wonderful !!!!!! cheers I love you cheers Applause cheers Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:57 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:08 am

Oh Anna, they are so beautiful ! I love you
I love them !
And your choice , and how you feld whaching the real horses .. and reading your story, we also can feel it ... and seeing your wonderful models, the picture is complete. The result is great !
I`m sure that these models are giving smile on every person`s face who sees them, like on mine sunny

Country/State : USA /// Pacific Northwest

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:02 am

They are amazing!!! I love you I love you I love you

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:43 am

@A-J wrote:
They look really great! cheers
And I really like that first picture. So cute I love you

Thank you A-J! glad you like the first photo! Very Happy

@Roger wrote:
Your option for a less "formal" circunstance is genial.  I believe equine fans are avid for something different from the traditional sculpts. Paying a homemade figure, especially from a talented and reputated sculptress as you are, should always be compensated with something special and you know exactly how to give it. You are a kind of fresh air in this hobby and surely the most serious collectors of horses will follow and give justice to your works. I find these figures quite natural looking and that's what I enjoy to see when these nobble creatures are replicated. Very Happy

Thank you, dear Roger! Your words mean a lot to me!  I love you  I love you

@SUSANNE wrote:
Anna ! They are so, so .... for lack of imagination, all I can say is : wonderful  !!!!!! cheers  I love you  cheers  Applause  cheers  Applause

Thank you, dear Susanne!! cheers

@widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers
sunny  sunny  sunny  

@costicuba wrote:
Oh Anna, they are so beautiful ! I love you
I love them !
And your choice , and how you feld whaching the real horses .. and reading your story, we also can feel it ... and seeing your wonderful models, the picture is complete. The result is great !
I`m sure that these models are giving smile on every person`s face who sees them, like on mine sunny

Thank you, Kosta! Your comment made me really happy, thank you!!

@Night Elf wrote:
They are amazing!!! I love you I love you I love you

Thank you!! Very Happy sunny flower

Back to top Go down
signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Beautiful sculptures Anna. The photos are also very artistic and accentuate the details of the figures, which look like porcelain. sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:15 am

@signatus wrote:
Beautiful sculptures Anna. The photos are also very artistic and accentuate the details of the figures, which look like porcelain. sunny

Thank you, dear Miguel! cheers sunny flower

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018   

Back to top Go down

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update- June 16th, 2018
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13