Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

can anyone tell me what these animals are made by ??? / bears set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: can anyone tell me what these animals are made by ??? / bears set    Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:16 pm

so i got theses today of my local buy an sell online shop an i was just wondering if anyone can tell me what these are i know the lions are aaa but what are the birds an the bear set ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me what these animals are made by ??? / bears set    Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:39 pm

Maybe Play Visions or some Safari LTD toob for the bears??

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me what these animals are made by ??? / bears set    Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:30 pm

I am not sure about the brand for the bears.
I have 4 of those, but none are marked.

Andreas just recently send me this ebay add:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here on STS we have a topic on the PV bears.
They look a bit diferent i think

On the other hand, the Safari ltd toob animals a lot lot smaller.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me what these animals are made by ??? / bears set    Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
so i got theses today of my local buy an sell online shop an i was just wondering if anyone can tell me what these are i know the lions are aaa but what are the birds an the bear set ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a bit hard to tell from the size of the birds, but the toucan looks similar to the one sold on Tapirback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me what these animals are made by ??? / bears set    Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Bears could be PEC , birds could be Nayab :) ( i am sure for the Toucan)

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me what these animals are made by ??? / bears set    Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:44 am

thank you all for your help i was thinking some sort of safari ltd toob but i could not find anything on that so maybe something els an thank you anreas for the help on the birds i guess il have to wait til they arive to see if they are marked Very Happy thank you every one for the help cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me what these animals are made by ??? / bears set    

Back to top Go down

can anyone tell me what these animals are made by ??? / bears set
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1