Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

brandons new finds update 22 december

Go down 
+11
NightLioness
Dum_my
Kikimalou
hawkins_zh
Saien
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Roger
widukind
Oryx7557
LeeAnn
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

brandons new finds update 22 december  Empty
PostSubject: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:56 am

got alot to show you all today cheers  got some new ones in the mail inclouding the amazing yellow eyed penguin for roger but thats for him to show you when he gets it  Wink Very Happy cheers so il start with an elc badger
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
an theses guys are not marked if anyone knows what they are please let me know  but they are such awesome birds owl an tucan
next is the safari ltd white tiger an some random bird that someone gave me cheers  
an my new set of pvc or pec bears or something like that forgot the brand Laughing  but i must say they are awsome an a random polar bear by milton brothers by mb idk what that is but i feel like its a board game brand Laughing
my new aaa lions an some others an safari ltd lemur an yowies uk an aussie

Last edited by Oryx7557 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:49 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:25 am

Congratulations, interesting additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Congratulations Brandon and many thanks for finding this NZ yellow-eyed penguin! Very Happy I love to see additions of somewhat random figures, some we don't even know. Very Happy I believe the Safari lemur with bendable tail is not anymore easy to find and I know you're very happy with the caracal. Very Happy
These bears are very interesting, I have no idea if they're PEC, aren't PEC usually amkred with brand name? scratch

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:59 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:41 am

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Brandon and many thanks for finding this NZ yellow-eyed penguin! Very Happy I love to see additions of somewhat random figures, some we don't even know. Very Happy I believe the Safari lemur with bendable tail is not anymore easy to find and I know you're very happy with the caracal. Very Happy
These bears are very interesting, I have no idea if they're PEC, aren't PEC usually amkred with brand name? scratch
thanks roger an youw welcome il try get him sent of in a fiw days :) an yes yes the bears are marked with pec cheers
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:37 am

some new ones i found on the local buy an sell im very very lucky to have found this guy the baby vanishing wild elephant by safari ltd its such an awesome figger cheers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] an also some aaas cheers cheers cheers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] an some aaa white tigers they look very old has anybody seen them before ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:26 am

Congratulations again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:56 pm

Congratulations Brandon, the baby elephant is a special find. That's a very nice figure and not easy at all to get. Very Happy Your AAA tigers are not very common around and it is hard to remember all AAA, though, I believe I have seen them before. One seller claims it has being a 2002 figure. Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Congrats!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Congratulations, - that baby elephant is a true gem cheers

...and there is your new beautyful Grevy's zebra foal I love you

I have never seen the light variation of those tigers before, - very interesting for me also Very Happy

Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Brandon, the baby elephant is a special find. That's a very nice figure and not easy at all to get. Very Happy Your AAA tigers are not very common around and it is hard to remember all AAA, though, I believe I have seen them before. One seller claims it has being a 2002 figure. Very Happy
thanks roger cheers an yes im so happy with them i cant belive i found that baby elephant to be honest haha an oh okay 2002 for the white ones ? i would have thort more in the 1990s sometime with the way they look an feel diffent to all the othere aaa elc animals i have question but 2002 it is haha thank you roger cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:53 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Congratulations, - that baby elephant is a true gem cheers

...and there is your new beautyful Grevy's zebra foal I love you

I have never seen the light variation of those tigers before, - very interesting for me also Very Happy
yes i think theres a lighter or darker colour of them iv seen to i think mine are the darker colour acually ?? an yes finaly got my baby zebra hope to find his mom soon to cheers cheers an thank you SUSANNE cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:27 am

got some new ones again some yowies an some schleich models Very Happy thort ild sheare with u all cheers cheers cheers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:30 am

Great Brandom, you're getting really nice figures! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:31 am

Great little flock !!! Very Happy

I always loved that bear cub, and those youwies are so charming Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:31 pm

Congratulations again

Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: brandons new additions/ updats for october   brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:45 am

soooo we all know i haveint postid in a long time .... but that doseint mean i didint stop makeing an buying news Laughing Wink so i have alot to show you ..my colletion is looking so much bigger so  here we go lots og elc an schleich got some new safari ltd an a very rear old bison hope you like il start with some native animals to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:21 pm

cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Applause Applause Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 1:37 pm

Very interesting additions , congratulations cheers cheers cheers

Have you any informations about the Marlin? I have the same figurine and it is unmarked but very beautieful and so i hope for more informations :) And is the little duck repainted?

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:09 pm

So many ! And so beautyful ! And so variated !!! Shocked
What a joy to scroll drow over the pictures Very Happy

CONGRATULATIONS Applause flower

Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:20 pm

widukind wrote:
Very interesting additions , congratulations cheers cheers cheers

Have you any informations about the Marlin? I have the same figurine and it is unmarked but very beautieful and so  i hope for more informations :) And is the little duck repainted?
no im not to sure it is such a nice model of a marlin tho but sadly is un marked Crying or Very sad an Laughing yes yes sorry duck is a repaint of mine of a nz paradise duck cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:53 pm

You got the tuatara! Cool. Congrats on you additions

widukind

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:56 am

Thanks, it is a nice repaint :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:57 am

Your collection is getting big and very diversified, congratulations! Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:31 am

That is a lot of new additions! Congratulations!

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  Empty

Back to top Go down

brandons new finds update 22 december
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next