Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

brandons new finds update 22 december

Go down 
+11
NightLioness
Dum_my
Kikimalou
hawkins_zh
Saien
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Roger
widukind
Oryx7557
LeeAnn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Very beautieful additions :) Is the cockatoo marked with a K?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:00 am

the cockatoo is an Australian yowie thanks for the comments an roger it could well be i find so many of the aaa iv never seen this lion anywhere so was awesome to find out its aaa an its same size as like schleich lions cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:56 am

Great additions Very Happy Congratulation! I'm a Safari Ltd walrus' big fan drunken

Roger wrote:
You find so many AAA, now I think I know what AAA means, isn't it Australia, Antartica and Around? Wink

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:58 am

got some new ones for ya family of old idian elephant old schleich lion cub mostly schleich here they are
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:02 am

Nice additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:55 am

Great additions ! And some fine rarities too cheers

I love that Little Penguin so much Very Happy

What brand is the cockatoo ?

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:35 am

Penguin man in action! cheers
Congratulations Brandon, yes, tell us the brand of the cockatoo please. Very Happy

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:20 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Brandon, yes, tell us the brand of the cockatoo please. Very Happy
i got both nz penguins now an the cockatoo is s.a.n same as the litle penguin cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Oryx7557 wrote:
Roger wrote:
i got both nz penguins now an the cockatoo is s.a.n same as the litle penguin cheers cheers

Thanks Brandon! :)

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:04 am

got some new schleich an my amazing girlfriend got me the new flamingo cheers cheers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] this is not papo but a fake !!! they selling them in local shops along with others like schleich an papo but but i thort il get the rhino cuase it was so cheap an i cant get newer papo here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:49 am

Great new figures and how nice that your girlfriend found a pink figure for you! Laughing
These copies are incredible! I hate to say it but the rhino looks as fabulous as the original figure! Shocked
Is it solide/heavy as the Papo figure? Also, was it packaged in any way or was there a tag? I love to know these details. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:55 am

Congratulations! Very nice newcomers! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Roger wrote:
Great new figures and how nice that your girlfriend found a pink figure for you! Laughing
These copies are incredible! I hate to say it but the rhino looks as fabulous as the original figure! Shocked
Is it solide/heavy as the Papo figure? Also, was it packaged in any way or was there a tag? I love to know these details. Very Happy
its solide as any other just like papo its very close to it an no tag but came with a box that was green an white an said african collection on it i think .... scratch scratch but i will buy another an show you they had the schleich elephant the older one thats brown colour they had that but it looks like a forrest elephant so will buy that an keep the box this time cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Oryx7557 wrote:
Roger wrote:
its solide as any other just like papo its very close to it an no tag but came with a box that was green an white an said african collection on it i think .... scratch scratch but i will buy another an show you they had the schleich elephant the older one thats brown colour they had that but it looks like a forrest elephant so will buy that an keep the box this time cheers cheers

Boxes always tell lots of secrets! YOu can even often find the name of the real manufacturer written somewhwere on it. If it reads "African Collection", it is fabulous for an Asian rhino. Laughing Laughing I won't be surprised, these brands copy figures but they are very inventive regarding mistakes. Thanks for info about the material and please show the box if you get the brown elephant. Very Happy

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:06 pm

i found some pics on the net [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:29 am

Thanks Brandom, now I think I remember seeing them before somewhwere! scratch
It is interesting to check definitively that it is an African collection with a tiger and an Asian rhinoceros. Laughing

Oryx7557

PostSubject: my new lot of animals    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:29 am

okay soo i been doing a bit off spending haha got a fiv new ones still more to come too but here you go my latest buys mojo emu s.a.n dingo schleich kudus an muskox an macaw an baby indian rhino collecta caribou an china made elk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Oryx7557 on Thu May 12, 2016 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:56 am

so i found this china made fake of the schleich red deer wich has been turned into what i think is an amazing elk its solid pvc an looks amazing let me know what you think ??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:33 am

Amazing, wonderful flock of great goodies cheers

That elk is awesome !!! Actually I like it better than the original ! What a greta, beautyful find Applause sunny

Laughing Laughing I feel tempted to make a repaint now drunken Laughing

Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:46 am

thank you susanne an me too i think it makes a better elk :) an yes do it i would love to see cheers also if anyone wants one there up on aliexpress [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Great figures, Brandom! It is great to see that some companies know how to copy with immagination. Laughing
The red deer mold works perfectly for an elk, it is even in the favorite elk pose and the result is very nice. Solide, pvc, great sizze, why not? Brand Brand For U? I've never heard of it before. scratch

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 1:16 pm

Why do I see so many copies recently scratch
From different collectors both on STS and FB.

Elk look great Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 3:13 am

okay so its been awhile sice iv posted on here i still visit often tho an my collection has been growning alot so here is all my new ones over the last month Very Happy cheers  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] aaa models [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] my chep mi mokeys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] schleich lion pride [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] schleich gnu an nayab gazelle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] schleich leopard [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] schleich wolf an collecta bison sorry for bad photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] schleich an mojo tapir an china made manate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] last my yowie adventure series 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brandons new finds update 22 december    brandons new finds update 22 december  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

brandons new finds update 22 december
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next