Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

brandons new ones update for aug 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:05 am

Lots and lots of different brands and wonderul stuff cheers
Your lion pride is marvellous, and the ChapMei monkeys bounce

That yowie set is awesome...it looks like lots of fun, - and also some wonderful animals Very Happy

I never get tired of that Nayab gazelle...perhaps the only gazelle model which is lying down ? Very Happy

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:14 pm

Thank you susanne :) it sure has been awhile since iv uploaded my new ones an yes I think it is its such a nice figer that gazelle one of my favs :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:49 pm

Congratulations again :)

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:46 pm

Congratulations

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:00 pm

Brandom, how great that you've found some time to update your additons topic. You always get lots of interesting figures. Especially all these Yowies! Very Happy Your manatee is the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] elephant Very beautiful picture of the Schleich lion pride! cat

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:42 pm

Thanks roger :) yes that is the full set of yowie adventure series 1 I now have two of that Lil bongo witch is awesome an ohh okay its happy kin yes I got that yellow star fish too haha thanks I did not know :)
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:06 pm

Congratulations

Very Happy Very Happy Applause cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:32 am

got a fiw more come in the mail today schleich anteater an gorilla baby plus china made gnu an a repaint I did of the gnu  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:48 am

Ahhh! You got the rare Schleich anteater cheers
The lovely little gorilla looks quite happy with his long-nosed friend Very Happy

That repaint of the gnu is beautyful Applause

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:47 pm

Wonderful repaint and I remember how happy I was when I received my Schleich giant anteater, I have two of them, actually! Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Congrats :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am

Congrats! Lovely repaint too! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brandons new ones update for aug 2016   Today at 5:14 am

Back to top Go down

brandons new ones update for aug 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4