Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures

Go down 
+53
arafan
Duck-Anch-Amun
MartinH
Ana
LeeAnn
Carola
Jetty
TheSpottedCat
Kikimalou
Ludichris1
Dum_my
Sergey
widukind
Silver Unicornis
Night Elf
jarda
pm64
A.R.Garcia
bjarki12
Dutch Bear
Midnight wolf stables
rattyrattera
Shardur
Tupolew Tu-154
Dinofiel
shadoweon
costicuba
Tove
Bloodrayne
Geospiza fortis
weaselfan93
Kristie
Deseo
MARTINLATIN
Bonobo
lucky luke
NightLioness
donny ong
LukaLeon085
halichoeres
bojan
Rhamphorhynchus
Juan Andrés
Tarunyada
sphyrna18
john2xtheman
Roger
ze_neto
sbell
QuollMate
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
Takama
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:04 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Any news yet? I red on FB that someone got a catalog and a smaller new 2016 catalog with new items.
Anyone here got that catalog???

I have the new-items retailer PDF, although no pricing.

Not sure about what can be revealed yet, though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:00 am

I saw the canadian lynx, a new cobra, what seems to be a ranow lorikeetm and black and white bird, the bonobo family, brown bears...

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:19 am

Wild life

Incredible Creatures

Wild Life Wonders

Wings of the World

Horses

Farm life

Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:24 am

Ooh,some of these are exciting! Will definitely be putting the red deer and lynx on my to buy list. Some of the birds are pretty exciting too, the mockingbird is a first.

I wonder,does that mean we will get to see more backyard birds in future years?  I don't think i'd get one for my collection but the Spoonbill is wonderful.Will there be any other new dogs this year as well or is it just the English Bulldog on his own?

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:42 am

It just the Bulldog this year.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:48 am

Now that they are revealed (I assume this is all of them) I'm rather more impressed. I'm still very annoyed that they are releasing barely altered figures, but I cannot wait for the bears (so glad they did two versions), stag, moose, lynx, wallaby,wombat, cassowary roseate spoonbill, mockingbird, lorikeet, etc. It looks like they have a new style and possibly new artist for their horses. The bull dog is fantastic, and the cattle look great too (though their white muzzles could be more blended). Looks like an expensive year for me, since the only ones I won't be getting are the remakes/rereleases. Anyways, exciting year from Safari!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:48 am

I'm surprised that Safari gave you the go-ahead to share the new models--in particular the pictures. At least before they made them public.

But I'm going to say it...3 toobs. A sports one (sport equipment), an "In the Woods" toob featuring re-issue figures, mostly from the North American, with a few from some other toobs (snake, butterfly, frog, grasshopper); and a "Nature" toob featuring...Reissued figures from the North American & Desert toob, with a few others (the cardinal from the BY birds).

That's it.

And the black&white bird is a re-painted Anhinga. More true to the bird's colours.

On the other hand...megamouth shark! Bonnethead shark!

That's it for the fish lovers...

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:50 am

Would you shar pictures of the sea life? The only sea life we've seen so far is the repainted octopus. And I guess that I will wait longer for my dingo. Rolling Eyes

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:53 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Would you shar pictures of the sea life? The only sea life we've seen so far is the repainted octopus. And I guess that I will wait longer for my dingo. Rolling Eyes

Not until I get a go-ahead from Safari, sorry. The document I have requests that I don't share until they've released things.

But no, you won't get a dingo.

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:00 am

Someone Posted those pics on Facebook, and i simply spread them over to here.

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:12 am

Takama wrote:

Figures. They didn't appear to be of Safari's quality (although they are definitely Safari's book's pictures!).

I suppose official release info is still yet to come.

Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:15 am

Wow! This will be a good year! The grizzly, moose, spoonbill, and wombat all really stand out to me. I guess we'll have to see how the paints apps look. Glad to see that standing black bear, too!
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:21 am

And now my New Favorite NON Dinosaur collection of models.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:45 am

Cant decide on the hippogriff... seems like exaggerated feathers, but I like the idea.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:00 am

Fine fine fine, also a few new species for me :) Thank you so much for the pics :

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:04 am

Beautiful news! I love the spoonbill, casowarry and wallaby, must haves for me! sunny cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:22 am

for me too, good year for Safari and bad for my wallet Very Happy Applause cheers sunny Wink
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:22 am

Spoonbill, lorrekeet, wallaby cheers drunken bounce
And maybe some others, I'm happy Very Happy

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:41 pm

Interesting... I wouldn't have expected a red deer. Has there been a red deer and wapiti in the same toy line before? I also wasn't expecting two standing bears, or an already altered moose... or a mockingbird. They all look good, though. I don't have the CollectA cassowary yet, so now there will be a decision to make. Laughing
(edit- of course I was too hasty- the moose is a large new sculpture, just similar in style to this year's bull.)

I don't think I commented on the dinosaurs yet, either- it is a good year for them. A good mass-produced Iguanodon was much needed. Shunosaurus is an excellent choice. Plesiosuchus is very interesting and looks well-done. The Carcharodontosaurus will probably appeal to me more than the similar figures from other lines.

So, the Anhinga will have improved paint? The lack of white is really noticeable on it- mine has been patiently waiting for its plumage re-paint.

Last edited by A.R.Garcia on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:46 pm

Could someone post the photos for the dinos and the sea life? I can't find them online. scratch and the one video for dinos won't work for me right now.

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 4:17 am

That was not all, please show us the whole catalogue, please.

The horses are lackluster like usual, but i like that gnomes. They are cute.
Also i like the scylla, the brown bear and the swiss cows.
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 4:31 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

No, it isn't the whole new-items catalog.

And no, I won't post it. Safari doesn't want it released until they are ready. The pictures that have been put up here are ones that were pre-emptively put up by people that chose to. That was their choice, I choose to respect the wishes of Safari, and I think it's fair to expect that choice to be respected as well.

It's not mine to post until Safari has given a go ahead.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 4:43 am

Ok so there arent any other photos leaked? I can respect that, those who shared (if they werent supposed to) just leads to companies being more leery and waiting longer in the future to reveal. Then no one wins in the long run. I just wish theyd hurry a little. bounce

Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:46 am

sbell wrote:
Takama wrote:

Figures. They didn't appear to be of Safari's quality (although they are definitely Safari's book's pictures!).

I suppose official release info is still yet to come.

It's very OFFICIAL
SWEETY!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:15 am

sbell wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

No, it isn't the whole new-items catalog.

And no, I won't post it. Safari doesn't want it released until they are ready. The pictures that have been put up here are ones that were pre-emptively put up by people that chose to. That was their choice, I choose to respect the wishes of Safari, and I think it's fair to expect that choice to be respected as well.

It's not mine to post until Safari has given a go ahead.

I agree with Sbell.Applause

Safari Ltd or other brands wishes need to be respected, this is their job and I don't want us to be a problem. Of course Takama, if the pics were already posted elsewhere, I understand it would be hard to ignore them here.

I think I can wait the official pics Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next