Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures

Go down 
+53
arafan
Duck-Anch-Amun
MartinH
Ana
LeeAnn
Carola
Jetty
TheSpottedCat
Kikimalou
Ludichris1
Dum_my
Sergey
widukind
Silver Unicornis
Night Elf
jarda
pm64
A.R.Garcia
bjarki12
Dutch Bear
Midnight wolf stables
rattyrattera
Shardur
Tupolew Tu-154
Dinofiel
shadoweon
costicuba
Tove
Bloodrayne
Geospiza fortis
weaselfan93
Kristie
Deseo
MARTINLATIN
Bonobo
lucky luke
NightLioness
donny ong
LukaLeon085
halichoeres
bojan
Rhamphorhynchus
Juan Andrés
Tarunyada
sphyrna18
john2xtheman
Roger
ze_neto
sbell
QuollMate
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
Takama
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:15 am

Where? I didnt see them on their fb page.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:29 am

Yeah where are they? Surprised

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:43 am

Im sorry i meant to Say "Safari Show them already Dang it, the waiting is killing me"

Sorry For bursting your bubbles by accident

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:56 am

Oh no worries, I dont collect them really, but I buy them for my nieces and nephews so I try to help them keep track. e:)Im an informant of sorts. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:57 pm

Juan Andrés wrote:
No pics of the lynx yet;just wait a little bit.Based on what Safari said on Instagram,I bet they will all be shown off this week.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Safari Ltd revealed on Instagram that there will be 12 Good Luck Minis released in 2016.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:51 pm

I just wish they'd reveal them all already. Laughing

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:52 pm

QuollMate wrote:
I just wish they'd reveal them all already. Laughing

Very true Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:37 am

I'm not sure if this DTF thread is referring to the 6 Dinosaurs alone, or 2016 line collectively, but looks like we've got to wait until November. Crying or Very sad What a pity I'm such a needy and inpatient person. What a shame their 2015 toobs were a disappointment. Sad

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Nah,that's what they say every year.The week is not over yet!
Back to top Go down
Rhamphorhynchus

Rhamphorhynchus

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:04 am

Aw, dang, I was hoping they would be unveiled this week.

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:17 am

"just a little bit longer" Is what they had to say when i asked them about the 2016 models today

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:21 am

Wish they'd hurry up. ;-;

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:51 am

One of Safaris Sculptors guesses that they will be shown off on October 1st. But dont hold your breath.

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 3:44 am

Takama wrote:
One of Safaris Sculptors guesses that they will be shown off on October 1st.   But dont hold your breath.

I sure hope that this is the case.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:12 am

Wish they would just show the Lynx already.but probably won't for months from now =/

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:15 pm

Was safari not always the first, who shows the next year news?

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

Since 2008 I seem to recall generally seeing info from them at the end of October. Not sure why everyone is so impatient now.

If we did see anything before that, it was usually a retailer that received the info (note: I haven't yet either) that revealed before they were supposed to--something which Safari (and every other company) is not fond of.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:45 pm

sbell wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

Since 2008 I seem to recall generally seeing info from them at the end of October. Not sure why everyone is so impatient now.

If we did see anything before that, it was usually a retailer that received the info (note: I haven't yet either) that revealed before they were supposed to--something which Safari (and every other company) is not fond of.

Yes,every time I've ever seen anything in September it was a leaked catalog scan from an eBay seller,or images from Link and Pin Hobbies (before L & P went out of business).
Anyway when it comes to their upcoming prehistoric models,I thought that U.K. retailer Everything Dinosaur said on the DTF that Safari would release info on their dinosaurs in November as part of their "Dinovember" promo.

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:56 pm

Another product hint was released. So far, 20 good luck minis, a Canada Lynx, and a leedsichthys. Very Happy Maybe that's one of the 6 "dinos"?

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:05 pm

When was the Leedsichthys confirmed?

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:07 pm

Shocked Leedsichthys? Very Happy Leedsichthys! cheers bounce cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:32 pm

I didn't realize that Leedsichthys had been confirmed! That sounds quite great! I have seen some of the new releases; however, not as many as I have by this time in the past, unfortunately. Regardless, the ones I have seen are really, really, really nice. At least, IMO. Of the figures I've seen, there are some that people should be pretty excited about; others, though very nice, some won't be as excited to see. To each their own. I'm looking forward to the full reveal, as I haven't seen the Lynx, and that's one of the figures I'm most excited about!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:52 pm

I can't find any confirmation anywhere that there is going to be a Leedsichthys.Are you sure it's just not a guess on the part of fans on Safari's Facebook page?

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:04 am

john2xtheman wrote:
I can't find any confirmation anywhere that there is going to be a Leedsichthys.Are you sure it's just not a guess on the part of fans on Safari's Facebook page?

I've only seen some guesses on the Safari page and the DinoToyForum, but nothing specific from Safari. It would be a pleasant surprise, but it's more likely to be an ichthyosaur, since there isn't one in the WS Dinos line (the Carnegie of course is retired).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next