Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:45 am

Sometimes you can find great figures where you are looking for a long time just in a moment where you don´t think to find it.

Last week I accidentally threw a quick look at a German online flea market. Someone sold for only a few Euro a "box of plastic figures."
There was a also a photo with all figures: Mainly animals from Schleich and Bullyland. Most I had already in my collection or I was not interested in.
But there were still six other figures on these picture! Because of these figures I immediately called the seller and buy the collection at once.
Wow, what a coincidence and big luck for me ! bounce

Parcel is coming in meanwhile and here are the photos. You will know at once which are the six figures and why I called immediately to the seller!
Here are the photos.... flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And now the best.... sunny

cheers flower flower flower   cheers

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Whoooow!!!! affraid cyclops bounce cheers
Those Vanishing Wild animals, omg! Applause

Big congrats! sunny

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:07 pm

awesome iv just found an broaght the vanishing wild baby elephant oh my that oryx is so cool cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:28 pm

Good luck protects those who deserve and that are persistent and observant. I remember some members taking years searching for VW oryx and when one, not always in good condition, dropped on Ebay, it was always sold for more than a hundred of Euros. Other VW are also fantastic, I hope all these fantastic figures arrive safely at your home to complete your joy. Soon, you'll need the official display of VW figures that you can see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:51 pm

This must be the catch of the century cheers bounce cheers Very Happy Applause

And as Roger says, - you deserve it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:27 pm

Congratulations Yvette, rare catches :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:24 pm

Wow!! Very rare catch, congratulations!! And the VW Oryx too! You deserve it cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:15 am

Oh, crap Very Happy
Congrats, you deserve it cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:27 am

Very nice additions, specially the orix.

congrats. Applause

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Congratulations! Beautiful newcomers! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:37 pm

Fantastic find Yvette Very Happy Big congratulation cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:19 pm

This is the catch of the year ! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....   Today at 10:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Parcel with some very great figures is coming in....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1