Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Three composition rhinos. Two more and a flip-flop rhino, 6th Oct :-D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Three composition rhinos. Two more and a flip-flop rhino, 6th Oct :-D   Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:49 pm

awww i cant view the pics. they arent showing up. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Three composition rhinos. Two more and a flip-flop rhino, 6th Oct :-D   Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
awww i cant view the pics. they arent showing up. Embarassed

Strange Shocked
I have done exactly as always, - perhaps you just need to wait a minute, if the server is slow ? scratch

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Three composition rhinos. Two more and a flip-flop rhino, 6th Oct :-D   Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:23 pm

i dont know what happened earlier, but i can see them now and how lovely those rhinos are! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Three composition rhinos. Two more and a flip-flop rhino, 6th Oct :-D   Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:30 am

I love rhinos, really! They are fabulous creatures and they always make fantastic toy figures or little sculptures regardless of how realistic they are. As far as I know, there was no Indian rhinoceros in Lineol 4th generation, judging how wonderful the 3rd generation rhino is, I am sure the successor would be out of this world. I love all three, thanks for showing! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three composition rhinos. Two more and a flip-flop rhino, 6th Oct :-D   Today at 7:43 am

Back to top Go down

Three composition rhinos. Two more and a flip-flop rhino, 6th Oct :-D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2