Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ? Empty
PostSubject: new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ?   new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ? EmptySun 2 Aug - 13:41

okay so iv been trying to find out what theses two birds are i have an i found thise today dose anyone know if its a brand or just i site that sells cheap made in china animals or is this nayabe maybe ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my ones an i also found some cool looking animals here to that iv never seen before that look awesome :3 cheers cheers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] dose anyone have any of theses ?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ?   new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ? EmptySun 2 Aug - 14:24

The birds i know from Nayab. There are a few chinese brands that we dont know and they often have the same molds. The mammals i dont know but they are interesting.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ?   new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ? EmptySun 2 Aug - 16:31

The brand is quite easy to tell you once they are marked in these pictures. It is Dragon Toy! Most of these brands, use figures manufactured by Nayab. Though, I also don't know the larger mammals, the closest I have seen were hollow figures from Nando's collection. They look interesting anyway. Our collector of tapirs have one more to search and probably, studying it a little better, our tapir also can find something for his collection of species. Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ?   new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ? EmptySun 2 Aug - 17:13

Assuming Nayab and sub-branding  or similar Chinese brand?

From the larger animals: items 128, 143 (maybe 126?) might be them?  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(also:(http://www.nayab.com.hk/index.php?c=product&a=detail&id=53 Items NY-006 for the buffalo?))

widukind

PostSubject: Re: new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ?   new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ? EmptySun 2 Aug - 17:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Assuming Nayab and sub-branding  or similar Chinese brand?

From the larger animals: items 128, 143 (maybe 126?) might be them?  

(also:(http://www.nayab.com.hk/index.php?c=product&a=detail&id=53 Items NY-006 for the buffalo?))

I think the larger figurines are not Nayab :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ?   new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ? EmptySun 2 Aug - 17:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The brand is quite easy to tell you once they are marked in these pictures. It is Dragon Toy! Most of these brands, use figures manufactured by Nayab. Though, I also don't know the larger mammals, the closest I have seen were hollow figures from Nando's collection. They look interesting anyway. Our collector of tapirs have one more to search and probably, studying it a little better, our tapir also can find something for his collection of species. Wink

Yes, you are right. It could be interesting for the tapir :)

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ?   new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ? EmptySun 2 Aug - 19:06

Sorry, no help then. But the tapir does look like the one in the tapirback shop that's labeled as being from Dillon (imports)

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ?   new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ? EmptySun 2 Aug - 23:27

hey thanks guys for all the help so birds are nayab cheers cheers but the larger ones ...that whater buffalo looks awesome an i want it haha bounce cheers cheers thanks everyone forall the comments an help with my birds :) cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ?   new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ? Empty

Back to top Go down

new brand maybe or is this a brand that is already knowen can anyone tell me what theses are ?
Page 1 of 1