Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Little Walk-Around of the Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato DEINOCHEIRUS MIRIFICUS :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Little Walk-Around of the Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato DEINOCHEIRUS MIRIFICUS :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:23 pm

Hello guys,
I would like to introduce you a first walk-around of the DEINOCHEIRUS MIRIFICUS produced in 2015 by the line "Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato" !
It is made of plastic and no of resin like they mention on their site ( exclamation ).
Based on a correct morphological body, this figure gives us the possibility to have a correct sculpt of this surprising dinosaur.
The painting isn't the best I've seen but I'm really happy to own a good deinocheirus.
Model Size: L210 x W45 x H120 (mm)  Wink
This brand has a site and owns other figures Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

exclamation Mention this : The site sends figures only in Japan, so we must contact this distributor to send worldwide : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (With original box) - Not my picture :)

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Around of the Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato DEINOCHEIRUS MIRIFICUS :)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:57 am

Florian, my browser is having troubles uploading your pictures. Could they be too big? I really want to see what is giving you so much joy! bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Around of the Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato DEINOCHEIRUS MIRIFICUS :)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:22 am

I cant see it

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Around of the Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato DEINOCHEIRUS MIRIFICUS :)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:38 am

Hmm the problem is that Imgbox.de doesn't go and I don't know how I can use the other sites for url Sad

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Around of the Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato DEINOCHEIRUS MIRIFICUS :)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Now I am seeing everything and that's very nice from you that you provide all information needed to those that want to acquire a piece like yours. Very Happy
Figure is really great, though, many companies use the same formula in painting, making some strips on back what doesn't help too much to give them a distinct appearance. But, regarding the sculpting, your great pictures show a lot of details and make it look very realistic! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Around of the Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato DEINOCHEIRUS MIRIFICUS :)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Very nice dinosaur :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Around of the Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato DEINOCHEIRUS MIRIFICUS :)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:20 pm

It is a beautyful model, - and great photos you have taken Applause

Thankyou for this walkaround flower

Florian

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Around of the Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato DEINOCHEIRUS MIRIFICUS :)   Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Thanks Susanne, Andreas and Roger for cool words Very Happy
It's strange that they didn't appear before scratch Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Around of the Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato DEINOCHEIRUS MIRIFICUS :)   

Back to top Go down

Little Walk-Around of the Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato DEINOCHEIRUS MIRIFICUS :)
Page 1 of 1