Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.    Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:23 pm

Hello

Yesterday I recived a large number of old schleich figures and so I would like to mark which ones they are, so that I can keep track of my collection. Most of them I found in the collectors guide, but I have a few I could not find.
There are written schleich in the below them and they do not look repainted, so now I hope someone is better at finding them, than I am.

I fuond two of the calves but can't find the other ones:

I can find some lying cows, but no one in this colour:

Can anyone tell me the numbers?

Last edited by Rakel on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Problem solved.)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.    Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Wonderful finds cheers

About the calves, perhaps TAI can help http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Calf

The cow is 13201 in a lighter variation, - beautyful Very Happy

Rakel

PostSubject: Re: Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.    Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Thank you very much.
I just did not think that the 13201 could be that light, because I actually looked at that and the disregarded it.
The calf with the same pose as the 13110 is another variation of 13110. Thank you for the link. It was helpfull.
I could not find the brown and white one, which looks like the black and white?
Back to top Go down
gulogulo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.    Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:40 pm

All of them must be variations of colour, without special numbers. Please look here: http://www.tiewe.de/flRinder.html
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.    Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:09 pm

Thank you Gulogulo for the link. I do not think I would ever figure out that the brown and white, where a variation on the fully brown 13005, so I never thought to look at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.    Today at 3:29 am

Back to top Go down

Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1