Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.  Empty
PostSubject: Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.    Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.  EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:23 pm

Hello

Yesterday I recived a large number of old schleich figures and so I would like to mark which ones they are, so that I can keep track of my collection. Most of them I found in the collectors guide, but I have a few I could not find.
There are written schleich in the below them and they do not look repainted, so now I hope someone is better at finding them, than I am.

I fuond two of the calves but can't find the other ones:
Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.  P1380213

I can find some lying cows, but no one in this colour:
Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.  P1380214

Can anyone tell me the numbers?

Last edited by Rakel on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Problem solved.)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.    Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.  EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Wonderful finds cheers

About the calves, perhaps TAI can help http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Calf

The cow is 13201 in a lighter variation, - beautyful Very Happy

Rakel

PostSubject: Re: Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.    Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.  EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Thank you very much.
I just did not think that the 13201 could be that light, because I actually looked at that and the disregarded it.
The calf with the same pose as the 13110 is another variation of 13110. Thank you for the link. It was helpfull.
I could not find the brown and white one, which looks like the black and white?
Back to top Go down
gulogulo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.    Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:40 pm

All of them must be variations of colour, without special numbers. Please look here: http://www.tiewe.de/flRinder.html
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.    Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:09 pm

Thank you Gulogulo for the link. I do not think I would ever figure out that the brown and white, where a variation on the fully brown 13005, so I never thought to look at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.    Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Numbers on old cow and calfs - Found with valueable help.
Page 1 of 1