Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In a patch of sandy ground by the barn, the yellow flowers of the haresfoot clover have tuned into soft paws of seeds .  

Time for us to bring our suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours in September   sunny  

Please send only one suggestion each.
The last week of August we will vote among the suggestions, and the one who's suggestion got most votes will start the new topic in early August.  sunny

1) amphibians : frogs, toads and salamanders

2) Bats and flying foxes

3)  Made in Hong Kong animals

4)  Arachnids - Spiders, Scorpions and Ticks

5)  Human evolution people

6) "Nearest Cousins" such as giraffe and okapi; elephant and Hyrax, hippo and whale, etc.

7) Freshwater fish.

8 ) Orangutans

9) ....

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:40 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Hey, - are everyone asleep ? bounce bounce Basketball Laughing

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:49 pm

This year, holidays are resulting in a big lack of activity on forum! Shocked I suggest amphibians, frogs, toads and salamanders...

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:25 pm

GREAT, Roger cheers

Perhaps they will win this time ? Laughing

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
GREAT, Roger cheers

Perhaps they will win this time ? Laughing

lol! Until now, it is the strongest candidat! Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:35 pm

lol! lol! lol!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:16 am

And now one more: bats and flying foxes

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:50 am

I remembered that my first childhood animal figures were plastic and had a sign on their belly „made in Hong Kong“. I have preserved some pieces from my childhood, they are about 25-30 years old, so I thought – how about the suggestion show us your Made in Hong Kong animals? Has someone else some of these figures? Wink

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:02 pm

I remembered that my first childhood animal figures were plastic and had a sign on their belly „made in Hong Kong“. I have preserved some pieces from my childhood, they are about 25-30 years old, so I thought – how about the suggestion show us your Made in Hong Kong animals? Has someone else some of these figures? Wink

You know that are many many many Razz And it could really interesting for me to see what exists :) But also a mission impossible to look all my figurines what are marked so :)

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Sure ! Great idea Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Actually, a topic with Hong Kong marked figures may be very interesting, either as a Show us Yours or even as normal thread. Not all Hong Kong figures are marked like that, so, if we reduce it to those really marked ªI believe it won't be so hard to track. I have also some of these to show, mainly foxes. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:26 pm

*Spiders crawling in* Arachnids - Spiders, Scorpions and Ticks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Prehistoric people, - Human evolution...what to call it ? Laughing

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:44 pm

This is reaching but how about "Nearest Cousins" such as giraffe and okapi; elephant and Hyrax, hippo and whale, etc.

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:37 pm

Time for us to bring our suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours in September   sunny  

Please send only one suggestion each.
The last week of July we will vote among the suggestions, and the one who's suggestion got most votes will start the new topic in early August.  sunny

Dear susanne. I understand what you are meaning, but that is not what you are writing. Laughing

You have wonderful wildflowers in your garden!drunken

Many good suggestions here. I know what I will vote already. bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:18 pm

Thankyou + thankyou , dear Tove flower flower Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:14 am

This year, holidays are resulting in a big lack of activity on forum! Shocked  I suggest amphibians, frogs, toads and salamanders...

I don't think it's holidays, I think that's mostly me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Embarassed

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:19 am

This year, holidays are resulting in a big lack of activity on forum! Shocked  I suggest amphibians, frogs, toads and salamanders...

I don't think it's holidays, I think that's mostly me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Embarassed

lol! No doubts you're an important and a very participative member but your lesser activity doesn't explain all. Though, nothing dramatic is happening and surely forum will recover in September/October, I hope. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:25 am

Freshwater fish? (I don't think that one has been made yet,has it?)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)   Today at 10:35 am

Back to top Go down

Your suggestions for the show-us-yours in September 2015 :-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1