Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)

Go down 
+7
costicuba
landrover
Roger
NightLioness
Ana
widukind
SUSANNE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:25 pm

A naked mole rat, a spoonbill a capybara and TWO alpacas !!!! For me that is very near to heaven cheers
So even if I try not to expand my collection into the exotic and beautyful world of Japanese models, I just could not resist Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And I was not disapointed !
They are lovely models, and with some minor exceptions, they are solid, and not "puzzles" at all Very Happy

The Alpacas are just as cute looking as real Alpacas are drunken

Isn't this capypara lovely ?

The naked mole rat is perhaps a little below my expectations.
They have made him with the upper part of the hed as klick-on, so he can open and close his mouth. But unfortunately they did not paint the parts the same colour Rolling Eyes
Anyway, - he is my first model of this species, and he is a very finely scultured little guy Wink

And now, after all these years, suddenly I have TWO spoonbills cheers
Here he says hello to his cousin from EIKOH Very Happy Very Happy

His head is clicked on a small ball on his neck, so he can turn his head both up-down and to the sides.
This small wakaround is an addition to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:27 pm

Congratulation Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:48 pm

They are wonderful! Congratulations Susanne! And thank you for sharing photos of these beauties. I think alpacas are amazingly cute I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:53 pm

I ordered the naked molrat and the spoonbil.
But indeed, the naked molrat looks so weird! (even more than usual Wink Razz)

Nevertheless, congrats Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:09 am

Those are all great figures. Despite not being the best, the naked mole rat is the most interesting in my opinion. Spoonbill is also very good and other 3 are very well done. Specially pretty the standing alpaca and very rodentish the capy. Very Happy Thanks for sharing, watching your pictures make us always getting crazy for not having them. Laughing

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:49 am

Beautiful pictures of extraordinary additions.

sunny sunny sunny

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:15 pm

Very interesting models.. from interesting animals :)
I realy like the capypara and these alpacas are so lovely models..with the cutest faces ever :))

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Thanks for the photos of these great figures. The Japanese sculptors always seem to get the models very accurate, its too bad most are very small scale. Thats the first mole rat figure I've seen, and very nicely done too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:29 am

Nice addition Susanne, a very interresting and unusual set from Kaiyodo Very Happy Thank you for the pics cheers

The shoebill is on my Absolute want list to complete my aviary Very Happy

The mole rat is nice, too bad teh painting is a bit so so. I think I still prefer the Kitan Club one.

Could you show some comparison pics of the capybara with other representatives? bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Could you show some comparison pics of the capybara with other representatives? bounce

Here she is togehther with here cousins from EIKOH and Safari Wink

Last edited by SUSANNE on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:53 am

Whay capybaras in Japan are lighter? scratch

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:19 am

Roger wrote:

Laughing Laughing Perhaps they wash them ? Japanese are so dilligent cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:49 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thank you Susanne, it makes a good partner for the Eikoh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:27 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing Laughing Do they use bleach? Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:44 pm

GREAT additions! All of them are lovely. Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Great photos thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "Unique Animal Zoo" set of 5 models ;-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Kaiyodo - Furuta :: Kaiyodo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: