Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

CollectA in Egypt; variants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: CollectA in Egypt; variants   Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:14 pm

While on holiday in Egypt, I found this toystore chain KAMS and they also sell animal figurines. They had some Disney Bullyland and some Nayab sets, actually those Schleich & CollectA copies sold in sets = didn't buy any of that!
And they had quite a lot of CollectA figurines, unfortunately no 2015 releases and most of the figurines I already have. But I wanted to get something, so I bought two that looked a bit different than those at home.
Markhor:
left Egypt, right MPV
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gander
left Egypt, right MPV

PS: Is there a topic already somewhere in this forum, where we can exchange the brick & mortar stores that sell animal figurines around the world, so it's easier to find something while traveling??

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA in Egypt; variants   Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Great finds, - and even in Egypt !!!! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
PS: Is there a topic already somewhere in this forum, where we can exchange the brick & mortar stores that sell animal figurines around the world, so it's easier to find something while traveling??

I thought that toy-selling Brick & Mortar stores were an American phenomenon Shocked
Do they have them in SLOVEnia too ?

But it is a good idea to share addresses of good shops round the world Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA in Egypt; variants   Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:38 pm

I also found some CollectA in Egypt- it was in Hurghada. But i dont see Nayab. What they have exept the copy sets and in which city you was?

PostSubject: Re: CollectA in Egypt; variants   Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Hi Andreas, it was Hurghada, KAMS store in SENZO Mall. They only had set with giraffes, lion set and set with donkeys & horses.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA in Egypt; variants   Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi Andreas, it was Hurghada, KAMS store in SENZO Mall. They only had set with giraffes, lion set and set with donkeys & horses.

The same shop Very Happy I am sure you had a wonderful time there. Will you visit Egypt again? We hope to come bach there in February next year. And have you some fish photos Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: CollectA in Egypt; variants   Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:55 pm

The same shop Very Happy  I am sure you had a wonderful time there. Will you visit Egypt again? We hope to come bach there in February next year. And have you some fish photos Very Happy

No, I didn't make fish photos. I prefer fish on my plate Very Happy  But we went snorkeling and also to the desert.
I guess it's better to go there in winter. We had a great time, unfortunately after we came home we found out that ISIS kidnapped and later beheaded Croatian worker in Cairo.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA in Egypt; variants   Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:01 am

The same shop Very Happy  I am sure you had a wonderful time there. Will you visit Egypt again? We hope to come bach there in February next year. And have you some fish photos Very Happy

No, I didn't make fish photos. I prefer fish on my plate Very Happy  But we went snorkeling and also to the desert.
I guess it's better to go there in winter. We had a great time, unfortunately after we came home we found out that ISIS kidnapped and later beheaded Croatian worker in Cairo.

Yes, that was very very sad. He was a football supporter Sad What was the name of your hotel there?

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA in Egypt; variants   Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Interesting to see some variations in CollectA! Very Happy I see you enjoyed Egypt but you kept your eye for toy animal figures. Very Happy
We can open a topic about shops where we can find figures but it can turn in a huge and not very easy way to find info. Maybe we can open a topic in each brand section? For example, where to find CollectA? ... and we list shops selling CollectA wherever we find it. scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: CollectA in Egypt; variants   Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:41 pm

I think there really should be a section on this website that lists every city where you can buy major and non major brands (by non major I dont mean the cheap plastic animals in bags but lesser known brands such as Nayab). It would make traveling easier.

For instance there is a toy shop in a madrid shopping mall that sells Nayab models - I must find the name of the mall and will let you know. There is also a shop in Berlin that sells the entire bullyland wildlife range :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA in Egypt; variants   Today at 10:51 am

Back to top Go down

CollectA in Egypt; variants
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1