Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》

Go down 
+27
LeeAnn
Shanti
Tiger·Yang
skysthelimit
Tarunyada
signatus
retoric
donhill
Wilorvise
Maty26
DavidP
donny ong
Noémi
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
Silver Unicornis
costicuba
pm64
Kikimalou
Florian
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Mgarat
bjarki12
LCY
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LCY

LCY

Country/State : china

1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 Empty
PostSubject: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:43 am

Razz Hello everyone~I'm a new gay, I'm a friend from China,I love wildlife so much that I collected lot of animal toys and models,and I'm also a paint lover, so usually I ofenpaint animal models
Here I‘ll share one of models from me and my friends to launch! She made the model, I painted the color~ Hope you support a lot! Very Happy
Once,a Jaguar did a great job... bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Then,a friend of mine made an 1:15 scale model,it spends her more than 3 month
I painted it...
That's all, thank you for watching! I'll bring more of our launch works next time!
I'm a young man from China, I loved animals and animal toys just like you! Razz
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:13 am

Wow - that is astonishing! The sculpting and the painting are both fantastic. And what a cool scene. Incredible work!
Back to top Go down
Mgarat

Mgarat

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:11 am

Incredible!!!! I simply have no words!!! a real masterpiece!!!

Congratulations!!!

My Topics on STS / Felidae Family Project (FFP)
My shop in Etsy
Back to top Go down
http://divartsity.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:24 am

Very welcome here :)

What a wonderful sculpt!! Very very nice!

And i hope to see pics from your collection Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:33 pm

Absolutely awesome !!!! bounce cheers

Good you had some pictures of the unpainted model, or I would have a problem seeing which one is real and which one is a sculpt cheers drunken

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:45 pm

Beautiful, amazing work! Wow!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:48 pm

Well, I shouldn't find it funny at all. Immagine, a cat fighting a croc! Laughing affraid
But, seriously, it is absolutly fascinating, you explored with dramatism that impressive ability of jaguars being able of hunting crocodilians. There's a lot of detail, realism, drama and a superb painting! cheers
I even like the fact that the caiman is quite large so jaguar won't have any chance! tongue Fabulous and congratulations to both you and your friend, you're really prodigious! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:

Good you had some pictures of the unpainted model, or I would have a problem seeing which one is real and which one is a sculpt cheers drunken

lol! lol! More support is impossible! flower

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Are you planning to make copies?
I know I know it's a recurring question on this forum Very Happy But it's very beautiful Wink

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:08 pm

A great work, it is a marvelous idea and the result is absolutely sumptuous drunken Hats off for you an your friend cheers Of course it's a bit cruel to show how a jaguar do to make a bag or a âir of boots but I'm sure Rogério will recover Laughing

Warm welcome on STS Wink
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:47 am

Gosh....can't distinguish the real one from the model affraid Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:56 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Of course it's a bit cruel to show how a jaguar do to make a bag or a âir of boots but I'm sure Rogério will recover Laughing

lol! Boots? I'll turn this kitten in a beet... you'll see. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

pm64 wrote:
Gosh....can't distinguish the real one from the model affraid Applause Applause Applause

I am the real one Paolo! Wink By the way, it is so nice to see you're posting back. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:14 am

This is amazing ..real masterpiece !
I`ll just repeat all words from the others...so
just Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Of course it's a bit cruel to show how a jaguar do to make a bag or a âir of boots but I'm sure Rogério will recover Laughing

lol! Boots? I'll turn this kitten in a beet... you'll see. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Ok ok... A pair of caïman boots and jaguar leggings Laughing
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:31 pm

I'm still looking for my jaw under the table after it dropped! Laughing

I'm really astonished, these beauties are incredibly realistic! One can easily expect them to start moving any second!
Applause

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:53 pm

The detail in this piece is incredible, from the scales to the splashing water bounce drunken Applause
I love the eyes of the jaguar, the whole scene is just so well made!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:17 pm

What a team you both make. There are no words to describe that, simply gorgeous and stunningly beautiful! GREAT job to both of you!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:06 pm

WOOOW! I can't find words! This is fantastic! Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:14 am

SUSANNE wrote:

I would have had the same problem, too.
It's a real masterpiece! So impressive! Congrats, Chen Yu and your friend!

Back to top Go down
DavidP

DavidP

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Oh my god...! I just can say that I want to make such a wonderful figure as soon as possible (I must go to the practice table right now...) CONGRATULATIONS, GREAT MASTERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:14 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Ok ok... A pair of caïman boots and jaguar leggings Laughing

lol! cheers

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:47 pm

Sensational !!!! Beautiful! I have no words!!! Applause
Back to top Go down
http://zookontinentu.blog.cz/
Maty26

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:14 pm

How did you do the water ???? cyclops scratch
Back to top Go down
http://zookontinentu.blog.cz/
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:25 pm

Magnificent. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)

donhill

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:12 pm

Very nice, both the sculpt and the painting are exceptionally good. Applause
Back to top Go down
retoric

retoric

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:55 pm

congratulations

very beautiful work!!

Retoric
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》   1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》 Empty

Back to top Go down

1:12 scale Jaguar VS caiman《The battle of the Aztecs》
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Homemade models-
Jump to: