Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:35 pm

Here are some quick photos of a newly arrived boxed set of Japanese animals. There we so many , it took me two hours to unpack and assemble all of them and boy do I love them. Was never interested in Japanese models before but now I regret not collecting them earlier. They are all fantastic and their size means many fit in perfectly with the CollectA/Schleich scale animals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Wow, so many phantastic beautys!! Big congratulations!!

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:53 pm

Another friend contaminated by the Japanese bug! affraid affraid
Japanese figures are fabulous, we can't complain about their quality and realism, even choco figures are excellent. My only disconfort with them is that most are very fragile, maybe, when I get older and stop playing with toys, I'll also let the bug... silent

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:44 pm

My jaw dropped..... affraid
I see soooo many fantastic animals, can't stop looking at them.

The bug had bitten me a year or so ago, and indeed, I also regret that I didn't collected them before.
But you made a big leap forward already! Very Happy
It must have be so fun to unpack and reassemble them all drunken drunken cheers

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Wow, so many phantastic beautys!! Big congratulations!! Very Happy cheers Applause Applause Applause Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:12 pm

It is a great batch and a fantastic start Numaan cheers I am sure these models reached the right guy and the right place to be loved Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:31 am

Wow, what a joy! So many amazing animals in one box affraid
Japanese figures are really wonderful, congratulations for incluiding them in your collection Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Holy, hopping Hamster affraid

This is so totally, completely overwhelming ! SO many wonderful, beautyful, amazing models !!! cheers

I can't stop looking ! There are so many from my wishlist, - WOW !!! cheers

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:19 pm

Wonderful, welcome to Japan Very Happy

Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Thanks everyone. I always ignored the Japanese section of this forum for years and when I received one model earlier this year I began to realise that I am missing out on a whole world of animals that are incredibly detailed.

There are so many animal replicas of smaller mammals, birds , reptiles and amphibians which none of the major brands have never made and nor do I ever see them making - cranes, egrets, civets, spotty pig, kakapo, golden lion tamarin, indian hornbill...I mean who is going to make all of these? The Japan models fit in quite well with my current collection - will post photos soon!

I have another box coming soon which I cannot wait to receive. It is official - I am a Japanese replica addict!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Great addiction cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I have another box coming soon which I cannot wait to receive.  It is official  - I am a Japanese replica addict!

Welcome to the group!! Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing

Wait.... whut... an other box!?

cheers cheers cheers cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Attis

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:17 pm

WOW !!! Shocked

So many beuties and all coming in one addiction ! Very Happy

Many from them i have too and i could say all japanese Figures, wich i have are perfect. They are very realistic and most of them are detailed too.

Big congratulation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:22 pm

Big congrats, you got really some outstanding pieces! I understand your Japanese feaver - Japanese animal figures are the most realistic plastic animal replicas I ever seen :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)   Today at 4:48 am

Back to top Go down

My new Choco Q Arrivals plus some others (Yujin, Red Data etc)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1