Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LCY

Country/State : china

PostSubject: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 22 Aug - 1:17

Montarybay aquarium sperm whale~ Obviously,it's the best sperm whale of all brands,Even better than the Schliech's! Applause
But unfortunately retired too early that I only get two  Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I repainted one of them as water effects~
PS~ Laughing
That's all thank you~I'll bring more soon~Smile
Next time maybe Giraffes orsomething else? Razz
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

Country/State : USA/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 22 Aug - 4:14

That paintwork is incredible! You have quite a talent!
Back to top Go down
Ice_twin

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 22 Aug - 6:42

That is simply stunning, do you do commissions or sell your work?

p.s - I would love to see you paint a wolf :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 22 Aug - 6:58

A wonderful idea to make the sunlight play on him cheers

Such a delightful repaint Very Happy
I certainly takes REAL talent to do it, - I can imagine if I tried, he would look like a weird cross between a zebra and a beach ball Rolling Eyes Laughing
But yours is so perfect, I can almost see him moving in the clear water Applause Applause

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 22 Aug - 7:19

I'm a big fan of the MB spermwhale and your repaint is really stunning Applause Applause Applause

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 22 Aug - 7:23

I LOVE it! Amazing idea and perfectly done, bravo !! Applause Applause Applause Applause
The photo underwater is PERFECT Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 22 Aug - 7:30

The water 'reflection' lines are so real! Great job! Very Happy
Suggestions? Maybe a antelope of some sort??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 22 Aug - 8:13

Very wonderful!!!!!

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 22 Aug - 8:55

Great idea and wonderful result !
This is nothing less then beautiful piece of art. Applause

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 22 Aug - 16:12

affraid Great idea for a repaint, and fantastic job! That is one of my favorite models of sperm whales too, and you just made it better. Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
DavidP

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Tue 25 Aug - 20:42

GREAT, GREAT GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Fri 11 Sep - 13:41

I think I saw this (or something similar) on another forum, and I was blown away by it. It's great to see it on STS now as well! I don't have any words to explain how beautiful I find your paintwork on this figurine, but this should give an idea:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
GREAT, GREAT GREAT!

Very well done, again Applause

Suggestion: manateeeeee!!! drunken

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 12 Sep - 19:07

Al the above is not enought i think.
What an amazing reapaint. At first i thougt it was a drawing put then the model wauw..
No words
beautifull!

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 12 Sep - 22:12

Wow this is incredible!! I would love to see a tutorial Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Sat 12 Sep - 22:30

Never late and I am glad I'm visiting it! Very Happy Wanter effect is genial and give an even more realistic looking to what is an excellent piece. cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Wed 16 Sep - 22:05

Great work! Surprised Shocked Applause Applause

A tutorial would be nice Wink Razz

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]   Today at 12:43

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface~my repaint Safari retired Sperm Whale~[a Friend from China]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1