Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dinosaurman

Country/State : Hong Kong

PostSubject: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:45 am

Hello, Dinoman , and wellcome here cheers

A beautyful, wonderful repaint you made Applause Applause

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:46 am

Nice repaint Dinoman Applause and welcome on STS cheers

Your first post is really nice and I hope we will see more pics soon Very Happy

Papo tiger is a great model and a good painting can bring it to the top-level Cool

You can see some Papo tigers repaint [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for example Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:14 am

Welcome here :)

OPhantastic repaint!!

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:02 am

Welcome Dinoman :)
This is very very well done made it Papo tiger Applause
Nice colors :)
We also can see, that you repainted the Papo tigress :)
Will be great to see more photos from your models :)

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:23 am

Welcome on forum! cheers

Beautiful repaint! Congratulations! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:54 am

It is great to see that you are a member for more than two years and that you decided to post. Very Happy Very Happy ... and what a post, Papo tiger with a fantastic repaint and it is always great when it fit a certain subspecies. Very Happy Sometimes a picture tells much more than words and here is a good example. I hope you keep showing your talent! bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dinosaurman

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Thank you everyone, yea this is my first time from the past 2 years. About the tigress, it is still in progress, please stay tune. But I do have some more photos of this papo tiger. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:27 pm

Such marvellous paintjob really shows how good this model is! Amazing! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:15 pm

Wow, stunning tiger. sunny

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:51 am

Amazing paintwork! Well done cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Thanks for extra pictures and let us know when your tigress is finished! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dinosaurman

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:04 am

sure, but the next repaint coming up will be papo roaring lion. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
sure, but the next repaint coming up will be papo roaring lion. Cheers!

Which one, the older or the newer? I have seen the newer one in a toy shop and it is a very tempting figure, I haven't bought it anyway. I believe that repainting a lion is not so challenging but surely it will look much more realistic after you repaint it. bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dinosaurman

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:43 am

The new one, that one released in this year. Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The new one, that one released in this year. Wink

Great! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:05 am

FANTASTIC job on one of my fav figures!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:27 pm

This a fantastic looking tiger!! Great paint job on him! sunny And I agree with the others, keep your pictures coming!!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger   Today at 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down

My first post - repaint of Sumatran male tiger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1