Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby   Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:26 am

I was in a Hobby Lobby today. I don't go there often, there isn't one in my town but my brother in law is ill so we're staying with him to care for him. I saw they'd reset the animal figures since I was last in there (June?). So I went to their clearance wall, and they still had an assortment of Mojo Fun figures and toobs there on sale. I don't remember exact figures, they were all wadded together in a basket. I do remember a hyena and a kangaroo, and a horse or two. Most of the toobs were birds- small birds like songbirds. And there were a couple boxed figures, one was a bull rider and the other was wedged where I couldn't see it.
So if you have a Hobby Lobby in your area. might be worth checking it out. (guess I really should check the Tractor Supply here too, think they have Papo).
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby   Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:03 am

Sounds like there were Safari models among them ( Bull/rider, toobs) Very Happy

Even if we don't have Hobby Lobby, - thankyou for the tip flower

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby   Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:15 pm

My Hobby Lobby had a few models on clearance too. Sloth, a QH or two, and something else. Lots of Safari toobs. Smile

Tractor Supply only has Schleich and during Christmastime they stock Breyer and Safari toobs.

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby   Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:54 am

yes, the toobs were Safari. Sorry guess that was poorly worded, I've been so tired I don't know which way is up. I didn't pull the boxes out of the basket they were wedged in, so I don't know which they were, but you're probably right. Smile For what it's worth, they also had some animals (tiny) in with the dollhouse and railroad miniatures.

I had to be out near the Tractor Supply on my way back to my BIL's today (another store not in my town), so I stopped. Yes it was Schleich, don't know where I got Papo from... Rolling Eyes  Nothing was on sale. They did have (4?) varieties of Safari toobs- bunnies and piggies, farm, horses, don't remember the other. They also had playsets manufactured by New Ray- hunting (duck and turkey) with a hunter, rifle, dogs and fowl; farm (goat, pig, sheep, forget...); several dog sets, and a larger models of dogs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby   Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Fun sale at Hobby Lobby
Page 1 of 1