Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:46 pm

I have recently received a model which I did not even know existed. At the end of the 5th series of the Choco Q Furuta series a secret Shelduck model was released which was sold with a special Catalogue book box set. I receive this today and have attached photos for you below. Even though the small book is in Japanese it contains photos and information on every model released from series 1-5 and a much more exciting item than I initially thought. The Shelduck comes wrapped with the book and there is a page dedicated to this animal inside. All in all a lovely little set but exciting as it contains a model that I was not aware existed......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:09 pm

Wow Shocked Congratulations! I haven't been collecting Kaiyodo for a very long time, but this seems like a must-have set for every Kaiyodo fan.. What a wonderful set. I always adore books and catalogues from animal figurine brands. And special figurines are always great! Well done on getting this, Numaan! Applause

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Thanks Julie Smile
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:13 pm

Very very interesting. I think the catalogue could be interesting for many of us and the duck i dont know before! Congratulations too!!

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:44 pm

Amazing !!! I love books/catalogues too ! cheers

And a brilliant idea for Kaiyodo do make such a book, - it certainly makes one want more...and more..and more models Laughing

I hope they will make one in English too, - but they probably won't scratch

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:34 pm

I love that "special" duck and thanks for sharing all documentation. Very Happy
There's a kind of post-Schleich era in toy animal hobby, I am not talking about market but about our online communities, now, more and more, we see collectors wanting and collecting these Japanese figures while Schleich fever is clearly decreasing. There was a kind of dispersion accross major brands and most ended with Japanese companies. That's not bad nor good, just an observation. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Congrats, Numaan, to the excellent and rare figure! ... and very usefull catalog with Latin and English names too...

Unfortunately, it seems this Crested Shelduck has similar fate as Labrador duck or Pink-headed duck... Sad
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Even if it is in Japanese, this book is a must have! Big, big congrats on both the book and the duck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:43 pm

awesome! we're both lucky to have that crested wood duck/shelduck. grats to both of us Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Today at 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down

New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1