Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:46 pm

I have recently received a model which I did not even know existed. At the end of the 5th series of the Choco Q Furuta series a secret Shelduck model was released which was sold with a special Catalogue book box set. I receive this today and have attached photos for you below. Even though the small book is in Japanese it contains photos and information on every model released from series 1-5 and a much more exciting item than I initially thought. The Shelduck comes wrapped with the book and there is a page dedicated to this animal inside. All in all a lovely little set but exciting as it contains a model that I was not aware existed......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Wow Shocked Congratulations! I haven't been collecting Kaiyodo for a very long time, but this seems like a must-have set for every Kaiyodo fan.. What a wonderful set. I always adore books and catalogues from animal figurine brands. And special figurines are always great! Well done on getting this, Numaan! Applause

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Thanks Julie Smile
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:13 pm

Very very interesting. I think the catalogue could be interesting for many of us and the duck i dont know before! Congratulations too!!

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Amazing !!! I love books/catalogues too ! cheers

And a brilliant idea for Kaiyodo do make such a book, - it certainly makes one want more...and more..and more models Laughing

I hope they will make one in English too, - but they probably won't scratch

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:34 pm

I love that "special" duck and thanks for sharing all documentation. Very Happy
There's a kind of post-Schleich era in toy animal hobby, I am not talking about market but about our online communities, now, more and more, we see collectors wanting and collecting these Japanese figures while Schleich fever is clearly decreasing. There was a kind of dispersion accross major brands and most ended with Japanese companies. That's not bad nor good, just an observation. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Congrats, Numaan, to the excellent and rare figure! ... and very usefull catalog with Latin and English names too...

Unfortunately, it seems this Crested Shelduck has similar fate as Labrador duck or Pink-headed duck... Sad
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Even if it is in Japanese, this book is a must have! Big, big congrats on both the book and the duck! Very Happy

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:43 pm

awesome! we're both lucky to have that crested wood duck/shelduck. grats to both of us Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set   

Back to top Go down

New Arrival: Kaiyodo Furuta Choco Q Ltd Edition Secret Shelduck Model and Catalogue Book set
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1