Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection

Go down 
+12
Roger
widukind
jarda
LeeAnn
sbell
Kikimalou
Ana
NightLioness
SUSANNE
Saien
Wilorvise
weaselfan93
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:59 pm

Thank you, Roger Very Happy

Update

Added:

Bandaï
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dugong | Animal Kaiser, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
from Sean

Bullyland
Manatee | Large Whales and Sharks, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | 2003-2007
from Beatrice

Kaiyodo
Dugong | Aqualand, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | 1990s
from Sean

Expected..
* Yowie UK | Manatee | UK Series 2, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
* Eikoh | Dugong | Miniature Planet Vol. 10, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | 2016
* One surprise manatee <3

Last edited by Tarunyada on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 10:34 am

Phantastic new mermaids :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:06 am

widukind wrote:
Phantastic new mermaids :)

Thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Your first unknown manatee is a Ricolino, Mexican candy company who made also animals for in capsules/eggs :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:56 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Your first unknown manatee is a Ricolino, Mexican candy company who made also animals for in capsules/eggs :)

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 8:14 pm

Awesome collection of a very beautiful and unique group of animals! I hope to see you add many more to your fantastic collection.

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Updated my topic with latest Sirenian arrivals and non-Photobucket pictures! cheers It's been a while since I updated this topic (over 9 months, I guess), so I got quite some new Sirenians Smile I hope I haven't left any out!

Added:

AAA
Dugong
from Philipp

Colorata
Manatee | Marine Mammals, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | 2004
through Karin from sauroid

Eikoh
Dugong | Miniature Planet Volume 10, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | 2016
from Karin

K&M International
Manatee baby | Tropical Animals Tube, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
from Andreas

Manatee family | Eco Domes, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
from Fallon

Manatee | Sea Animals Mini
from Beatrice

Learning Resources
Manatee | Jumbo Endangered Animals, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | 2010s

Yowie
Manatee | UK Series 2, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
from Philipp

Dugong | Yowies Series 2 | 1998
from Susanne

Steller's sea cow | Forgotten Friends Series A, AUS 29
from Beatrice

UNKNOWN
Manatee | Marvel Education Co. copy?
from Andreas

Notice that from the above 11 additions, only 1 was acquired from eBay. The other 10 were all trades or gifts from amazing people from STS! cheers

Last edited by Tarunyada on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 10:18 pm

Julie, it´s so nice seeing again some pictures from your sirenians. sunny sunny

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 10:30 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Julie, it´s so nice seeing again some pictures from your sirenians. sunny sunny

Thank you very much, Yvette! cheers I hope to add some new Sirenians to my collection soon Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 11:11 pm

Isn't it fabulous that this topic is being revived again? You acquired a nice group of sirenia during all these months and again, collecting together is funnier. Very Happy Seeing all the topic in good shape is really a bonus. Congratulations and thank you. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 9:13 am

Beautieful newcomers Julie :)

Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 9:25 am

I love seeing all these Sirenians, Julie,  thanks for updating. Smile   There's a lot of stylistic diversity for just a few species. The Eco Domes family is a rare thing- four different manatees all sculpted in the same style! I adore that super-chubby Bullyland, and the new jumbo one. It would be hard to pick a favorite for personality, or even realism- the Aqualand is a great sculpture, but even the little Animal Planet and Bandai are pretty nice. I don't know much about what is still out there, but there was a new Steller's sea cow this year in a Takara extinction set...

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 10:33 am

Thank you so much, Roger, Andreas and Andy! cheers It's always a pleasure to introduce any new Sirenians. And there are still lots of them out there, ready to join my family, some rare and some pretty easy to acquire! Smile

A.R.Garcia wrote:
I don't know much about what is still out there, but there was a new Steller's sea cow this year in a Takara extinction set...

I might have that one, actually! It's hard to dig in my mind and come up with 10 newly acquired Sirenians from scratch, and now it seems I did forget one silent I just completely forgot which brand it was, could be Takara, could be Kaiyodo, but it sure was a set including extincted animals (dodo, Steller's sea cow, thylacine, some kind of ibis, can't remember them all..). Here it is:

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 10:37 am

Just under a minute of googling does the trick. This is the set, indeed from Takara:

Solved! cheers

Last edited by Tarunyada on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:22 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:55 pm

You have it- with pictures too! cheers  It looks like a nice one (though I'd be tempted to try to fill in the seam line). Also it's the right scale to keep the Yowies version from being too lonely.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 10:10 pm

You got it from me Razz
Amazing how you still manage to find new Serenia! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 4:40 pm

A.R.Garcia wrote:
(..) though I'd be tempted to try to fill in the seam line.

Yes I can see why! I'm just too scared to do this, afraid that I'll screw up the complete figurine Laughing Would be something that could happen to me xD

NightLioness wrote:
You got it from me Razz
Amazing how you still manage to find new Serenia! Very Happy

Yes I know, it's in the statistics in my first post :3 I just forgot that I had this one too silent Good think Andy pointed it out, I did remember it as soon as he came up with the latest Takara extinction set xD

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 11:08 pm

I really have to update this topic and my Sirenian searchlist again, for I got quite some new figurines, but there are some new releases to be acquired as well! For now, some pictures of my shelf with my Sirenians:

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 11:51 pm

Update >[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Added:

• CollectA | Manatee | Sea Life Collection, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | 2010-
  • CollectA | Dugong | Sea Life Collection, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]| 2016-
  • CollectA | Manatee | Mini Sea Animals Set 1, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | 2017-
  • CollectA | Dugong | Mini Sea Animals Set 2, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | 2017-
  • Toy Major | Dugong | Dairy Queen, NWF | 1999
  • Unknown | Manatee | China, AAA copy
  • Unknown | Manatee calf | China, AAA copy
  • Wing Mau? | Steller's sea cow | Bouncing ball

Expecting:

• Joy City Ltd. | Manatee calf | Sea Life Tube, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Yowie | Florida manatee | All American Collection, 2016

I'll try and add my own photographs of these newcomers soon!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:23 am

Beautiful and very special collection :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:07 am

widukind wrote:
Beautiful and very special collection :)

Thank you very much, Andreas Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection   Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's Sirenia Collection
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3