Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Fjord Collection

Go down 
+17
LeeAnn
widukind
Anne from Norway
trovalsa
Saarlooswolfhound
shadoweon
Nessie
Kikimalou
Carola
SUSANNE
landrover
NightLioness
Jetty
Roger
Ana
Wilorvise
Tarunyada
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 3:15 am

Although horses don't really peak my interest I must say that is a nice collection that you have. Informative post about the breed to boot. c:

I had no idea that they came in colors aside from the standard bay color.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 3:28 am

Thanks you two!

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:44 am

Sweet collection! Applause
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 12:20 pm

Thank you! Very Happy

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 2:02 pm

This is a wonderful Fjord-Collection!!!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:53 am

I finally got the current Schleich family! They were gifted to me as part of a Secret Santa gift Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here's an updated photo of my fjordies I love you

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:36 am

Oh, that picture of the group is fantastic! Congratulations for your new trio of Fjords! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:27 am

You must have all the fjords and then some. Laughing Lovely additions and what a great gift. What do you think about their short faces? I couldn't bring myself to the mare (yet anyways...) because of that. What a lovely herd of Fjord ponies though, I'm jealous. drunken Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:44 am

Congrats on your new family!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:41 am

What a fantastic collection you have cheers

I agree that the faces of the latest Schleich Fjords are quite strange, but for lovers of this charming, ancient breed, they are a must-have Wink

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:11 am

Congratulations LeeAnn :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:05 am

Your fjord collection is really amazing! Congratulations LeeAnn! Good that you got the schleich fjord family, that foal is so cute! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:17 pm

Thank you so much friends! I love you

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
What do you think about their short faces? I couldn't bring myself to the mare (yet anyways...) because of that. What a lovely herd of Fjord ponies though, I'm jealous. drunken Applause

To be honest with you that's why I didn't jump on buying them right away. They're good for the cuteness factor but if you want a good fjord then don't get them. Those short heads drive me insane cyclops

trovalsa

Country/State : from Portugal to England

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:11 am

Such charming models, even if their faces are indeed a bit short. (and the neck on the stallion seems a bit too cresty! Razz) And that's an enviable Fjord collection you have! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .: Tomás :.
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:12 am

Thanks Pip! Very Happy

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:09 pm

I am from Norway, and I love that you're collecting Fjord horses! It is my absolute favorite breed, not only are they beautiful, but they are so kind and gentle, and very strong! You have an impressive collection!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 12:30 am

Thank you very much! Very Happy You must see a lot of real fjordies around bounce

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:16 am

I now have a Shanti/Phoenix Ranch fjordie!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

widukind

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 2:07 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 2:12 pm

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Glad you like him! cheers Very Happy Great pictures too!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:18 am

Really excited about this find Very Happy Visited a Christmas decoration store and to my surprise found a fjord glass ornament! Who would have thought?

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:17 am

Beautiful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:58 am

Nice!!
Back to top Go down
retoric

retoric

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Very nice collection

The fjord is one of my favorite horses.
For the moment I collect wild animals but I'd like to start collecting horses this year. However I must find new showcases and SPACE (it seems that many members have the same problem). Horses replicas are bigger than most of wild animals ones, and I think that it's important to look at your collection in good conditions. A horse is a so beautiful animal

Retoric
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   LeeAnn's Fjord Collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Fjord Collection
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next