Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

LeeAnn's Fjord Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:10 pm

Thanks friends! Very Happy

Retoric, entering the world of horses is very dangerous! Once you're in, you're not getting back out lol!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
leonbenefit

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:09 am

Amazing collection! I like Bullyland horses (especially bay dun foal 62561 and bay dun stallion? 62562).
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:46 pm

Wonderful glass ornament cheers
I LOVE her drunken

I have a Siamussie for my tree. A gift from a good friend Wink
Of course she hangs high on the tree, out of reach of paws and jaws Laughing
Except for christmas, she is packed in a box with tons of tissue paper and cotton wool, so she does not get harmed !!!!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:11 pm

Thank you leonbenefit and Susanne Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:17 pm

LeeAnn, I remember metal boxes with mini figurines produced by Papo (they now have tubes, like Safari Ltd) when visiting my local Schleich/Papo shop years back. I remember there was one with horses, including a fjord, available as well. After a little googline, I found this set:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It looks like it's still available at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:29 pm

When animals are in boxes, are splendid.

This metal box is great package.

Thanks for sharing cheers cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:28 am

Oooh thank you Julie!! cheers I was wondering where that little guy came from! Thanks for the link, eventually I order him or hopefully find the fjord by himself Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oooh thank you Julie!! cheers I was wondering where that little guy came from! Thanks for the link, eventually I order him or hopefully find the fjord by himself Very Happy

You're welcome, LeeAnn! cheers I'm sure we'll be noticed in this topic whenever you got it Wink

Oh and of course there's the super rare and insanly prised Grand Champions 'Round The World Horses Fjord (picture from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seller):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Fjord Collection   Today at 7:44 am

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Fjord Collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3