Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Great New Additions from Beatrice K&M Kelp forest, Schleich Cat and PV Crocodiles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Great New Additions from Beatrice K&M Kelp forest, Schleich Cat and PV Crocodiles   Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:44 pm

Today yet another fantastic parcel arrived from Beatrice in Germany! inside are great treasures that are almost never available on eBay. first I do not collect many domestic cats but I fell in love with the beauty of this Schleich Norwegian forest feline with such incredible eyes. I love you Shocked it is now with my six other domestic cats from the major brands. Also are three very desirable pieces from the elusive kelp forest tube by K&M. Included was the playful sea otter, realistic kelp on a base for a diorama and a unique rockfish. I already have the sheephead fish and harbor seal from the set and they all look so great together. and also the Play visions Cuban and freshwater crocodiles nearly complete the crocodilian PV series for me. I am glad to be able to share this photo with my friends here! cheers sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Great New Additions from Beatrice K&M Kelp forest, Schleich Cat and PV Crocodiles   Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:03 pm

Ohhh, Lance ! They are all wonderful cheers

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Great New Additions from Beatrice K&M Kelp forest, Schleich Cat and PV Crocodiles   Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Congratulations, Lance! cheers They are all wonderful! I'm really happy you found some new figurines from your wishlist! Very Happy Which PV crocodiles do you still need?

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: new additions to my collection   Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations, Lance! cheers They are all wonderful! I'm really happy you found some new figurines from your wishlist! Very Happy Which PV crocodiles do you still need?

thank you very much Susanne and Julie! I was so thrilled when this lot arrived. Julie, the only PV crocodile I am still missing is the dwarf caiman. then my set would be complete. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Great New Additions from Beatrice K&M Kelp forest, Schleich Cat and PV Crocodiles   Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Big congrats Lance! Very Happy they all look fantastic! I'm curious in how you will use the kelp for a diorama Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Great New Additions from Beatrice K&M Kelp forest, Schleich Cat and PV Crocodiles   Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:26 am

Congratulations Lance, rare newcomers!

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Great New Additions from Beatrice K&M Kelp forest, Schleich Cat and PV Crocodiles   Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:50 am

Congratulation Lance, good luck for the dwarf caiman cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great New Additions from Beatrice K&M Kelp forest, Schleich Cat and PV Crocodiles   Today at 5:09 am

Back to top Go down

Great New Additions from Beatrice K&M Kelp forest, Schleich Cat and PV Crocodiles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1