Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!

Go down 
+20
Dark Pegasus
TheLastStardust
A.R.Garcia
Regy
Wilorvise
Damon
Noémi
Drakulka
A-J
Kikimalou
JonasV
sortepletter
christinavanderschouw
costicuba
ulinuk
QuollMate
Dum_my
Ana
SUSANNE
Roger
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:03 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Roger wrote:
I want to let everyone know that I am enthusiastically following this topic despite not being a part of this wonderful initiative. All works are looking magnificent and thanks to all that are participating. cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
I want to let everyone know that I am enthusiastically following this topic despite being a part of this wonderful initiative and still in the starting blocks. All works are looking magnificent and thanks to all that are participating.
I found the model to customized, I have the idea... I just need to wake up Laughing

lol! lol!

lol! lol!
Eh, in Portugal you could easily be called an imitating macqaque. monkey cheers

Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:25 pm

Lol, where did this topic go?! Very Happy You guys crack me up!
Roger wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:
Roger wrote:
I want to let everyone know that I am enthusiastically following this topic despite not being a part of this wonderful initiative. All works are looking magnificent and thanks to all that are participating. cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
I want to let everyone know that I am enthusiastically following this topic despite being a part of this wonderful initiative and still in the starting blocks. All works are looking magnificent and thanks to all that are participating.
I found the model to customized, I have the idea... I just need to wake up Laughing

lol! lol!

lol! lol!
Eh, in Portugal you could easily be called an imitating macqaque. monkey cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:30 pm

I had some time for painting, one of the 3 animals I'm doing.
I have done 3 horses in total in my life! So I hope this one is nice enough XD

He is gonna be a leopard appaloosa foal :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:21 pm

Very cool Karín

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Ooh leopard appy! You're going to be busy for a while lol!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:09 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Ooh leopard appy! You're going to be busy for a while lol!

Yes I know tongue bounce Suspect Laughing
And with a blotchy white face as well. I have some photos from Internet as a guideline...

And then I saw that Schleich made one as well Rolling Eyes Laughing So I hope mine will be different...

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Wonderful works everyone! I must say I feel the same as Kikimalou described, haha What a Face Embarassed But the weekend is coming and I think I will try to start then! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:15 pm

Well of course it will be different. :) yours is not being painted en masse in China. :)

I suspect that yours will be fabulous. :)

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Well of course it will be different. :) yours is not being painted en masse in China. :)

I suspect that yours will be fabulous. :)

That is true! Very Happy Thank you Laura :3 cheers cheers Embarassed

A OOAK, right LeeAan? Razz

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Laughing A OOAK CM cheers

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:06 pm

Oh, there is a lot of great progress being made here already!

I have been investigating... it is both easy and challenging to come up with ideas for my partner. The availability of potential models will probably help narrow my options. We'll see...study

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 8:46 pm

First layer is always really ugly, but I wanted to show what I'm working on Wink

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:03 pm

cheers

Damon, that is really spiffy!

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 8:11 pm

Well, I'm a bit embarrassed to say, I accidentally tried to add grass to my model. I had just added the first coat of sealant and had stepped back. A gust of wind blue the cardboard I had it on over and the kitten rolled over as well, onto the grass. I think I have all the itty bitty pieces of grass off, but I'll have to retouch a couple places. Oopsy. So now to wait til that coat is dry... Embarassed Embarassed

Damon

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 8:35 pm

I hope everything will work out fine :) Doesn't sound like that was supposed to happen ..

I'm only going to show progress pics of the mare and maybe the foal, but the stallion will stay a complete surprise Very Happy

Drakulka

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 1:11 pm

Keep em coming! Very Happy I enjoy looking at those!

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:45 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Well, I'm a bit embarrassed to say, I accidentally tried to add grass to my model. I had just added the first coat of sealant and had stepped back. A gust of wind blue the cardboard I had it on over and the kitten rolled over as well, onto the grass. I think I have all the itty bitty pieces of grass off, but I'll have to retouch a couple places. Oopsy. So now to wait til that coat is dry... Embarassed Embarassed

He just wanted to try out the camouflage spots you gave him Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:22 pm

Here is an anonymous photo of a completed model cheers cheers Looks fantastic!

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:31 pm

That's cool!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Wow that one is awesome! cheers cyclops

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 10:15 pm

Woooha, all the work from you guys looks really great so far! cheers I haven't started yet, but I already have some ideas. I already have all the figurines I'm going to use, so I hope to find some time next week (yeaaah holiday Cool ).

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:40 am

All customs look so exciting ! cheers
I've finally started customizing.
I took a simple toy horse and repositioned the neck.

This is it's current state:

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Drakulka

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:52 am

This guy is looking very promising! Can't wait to see further progress! Very Happy I am hiding my progress for the time being, but I should be posting some soon Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Breyer G1 Arabian Copy! bounce Nice!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:13 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Here is an anonymous photo of a completed model cheers cheers Looks fantastic!

drunken exquisite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next