Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!

Go down 
+91
Duma
Silver Unicornis
bojan
DavidCaballos
Tarunyada
Iuri97
Ludichris1
VASILIS
SeanieP
ezra18
Viking Spawn
Sartje
hawkins_zh
AmyJD
gulogulo
Anne from Norway
SchleichWildlife
under-water
LorenzoItaly
sauroid
arafan
Roger
scot(t)
ida
pouchedrat
Thylacineotway
Saien
Maty26
trevok4
Gwaine
Dum_my
Shardur
*Valencia Stables*
Carola
widukind
hpenchantress
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
schleichsammler2008
Tupolew Tu-154
Kamaleo624
Rhamphorhynchus
Kat26
LukaLeon085
Deanmo19
Taos
sbell
Wilorvise
Bonobo
Zic890
schleich_sief
A.R.Garcia
Oryx7557
twilighter
jarda
Bloodrayne
Kristie
dutchschleich14
Free Rein Studios
Bongo
Benga
SilkySky
ghostme9
schleich515686
MARTINLATIN
OptiSailor
Kikimalou
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Rakel
MartinH
Night Elf
Shanti
Damon
JonasV
Sergey
Takama
wezeltje79
pokeyanyway
onatello
cattlecollector
NightLioness
Chamira
Sapphire
-Schleichhorse-
cougar62
Gregory1007
.:Lucky:.
shadoweon
Saarlooswolfhound
joyce & anouk
95 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: You're almost there. Wink

@Geospiza Fortis: Thank you for the information, these are some strange frogs Laughing

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:00 am

I've got the frog set. It looks better than on the catalogue one.

Next week I'll be revealing the Clydesdale family and then in the coming weeks always give you a few teasers. When no online shop will have them earlier I can share all the pics with you on November 1st, 2015.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:01 am

Oh and Roger, the bird with the F... is coming.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:01 am

Flamingo? Sweet, I think that will suit their style. I recently got their new ostriche and I now its not to everyone's taste but I love it. I love the texture of the feathering and its size etc. I just wish that they would release a female to go with him. So I guess I have somewhat high hopes for this flamingo (plus I only have the safari one and the toob version, I will welcome any new members to the flock Wink ).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:38 am

... My Friends I don,t understand NOTHING:!: exclamation exclamation What are NEW MODELS by Schleich 2016 question question question question question question question There are only jokes here? Suspect Suspect Suspect

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:48 pm

.:Lucky:. wrote:
*Valencia Stables* wrote:
Found this!!!! I love these!!!

So do I! I want all of them!

Those are probably the 2015 Müllers

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:10 pm

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
Oh and Roger, the bird with the F... is coming.

OK, now it is clear, there's a flamingo. I actually am glad with it, flamingos are pink creatures and it was a very long requested figure to what is a very feminine oriented design. I hope they mess everything and accidentally that they provide us a unusual species, any other but the American flamingo preferrably. Do you know the exact species now that it is clear is not unfair to share with us. If you don't know, just tell us the colors of legs, bill, etc. Laughing

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 3:03 pm

A flamingo is great news! cheers
Very excited to see some pictures! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:57 pm

[quote="Gwaine"]

Yes! Wink [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:59 pm

So now that we have a flamingo?? coming to 2015 I guess it will probably be a Greater flamingo or a Lesser flamingo as flamingos in Africa are more common? or if it is a Chilean flamingo of south America in which the flamingo is the South American animal.

My guesses for Africa would be new lion cubs and maybe another lioness, Also I think we might have a cheetah family as the current cheetahs have been around for a while now and maybe a new leopard and possibly a new giraffe family and a rhinoceros calf (using the same mould as the old black rhino calf)

My guesses for Asia and Australia would be mmm tricky a new Tigress and another cub?.... I also think that there might be a new Indian rhinoceros (not using the same mould as the old one as that rhino was already repainted twice I mean look here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

see what I mean and yet schleich has done this again with the black rhinoceros male which means that they will probably do the same thing with the black rhino calf. Even if they don't make a new rhino of any sort in 2016 I still hope that their next one wont be a updated remodel.
Also I think we will get a kangaroo update as well and maybe a new Australian animal but I don't think this somehow. I doubt that we will get orang-utans as well but we will have to wait and see I guess.

As for arctic and Antarctic I presume another sea lion and maybe some new penguin species.

America well we have a south American animal coming out so I cant really think of a south American animal that schleich will produce but I presume a Galapagos giant tortoise or a poison dart frog using the same one from the 2015 set also I believe that moose and jaguars will be updated as well as updated versions of pumas and black bears but I don't think that we will get a new puma or black bear.

Europe mmmm practically the same as America which means I don't believe in having a new brown bear or a new reindeer maybe we will get a barn owl as schleich has been updating its bird range lately with returning models but I guess that most of the European animals will probably be birds and smaller animals as schleich will probably not surprise us in 2016 or 2017 but we'll see as for the farm animals I shall think of the later bye...

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:38 pm

arafan wrote:
wezeltje79 wrote:
Hey Alex
are there new spieces in the wild life,animals that schleich never bring out in there collection
There are three new species, one bird, one sea animal and an south american animal (I belive).

Great, I enjoy guessing games. Now we already know the bird, now we need more tips about the South American animal. New species is my interest actually. Why don't you know if it is a South American species? study

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:14 pm

The Flamingo is pink with red tail feathers. A black, white face. The legs have red rings.

South american species, hmm, it could be small and it shoots something, or is it just it's name. Wink

Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:26 pm

A poison dart frog?

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:07 pm

My guess for the flamingo species would be chilean or american.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:11 am

You said that there may be new cattle.

Can you tell me what letter it starts with, or a color?

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 1:46 am

I would say that the flamingo is a chilean because it has some red knees, but on the other side it reminds me on a greater.
Yes it is a frog, and I would say a Poison Darf Frog, but with some fantasy colours. Razz

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:10 am

Hmm cattlecollector, what I can tell you that the new cattle will just be remakes of the old ones. So nothing really new.

I've talked to the one, where I got the info from and he said, that it's really too early to reveal the new items, but, we can play some sort of clue game. I'll continue with giving you clues, so you can do the reveals yourself. In the end of the month, I should be able to post photos and informations of all items I know about (around 130 new items)

Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:10 am

Maybe someone should do a list of the revealed figures

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Schleich 2016 - Revelations   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:35 am

This is a list for all Schleich models that have been revealed to us so far. It will be updated when ever a new model has been revealed to us.

Horses -
Clydesdale Mare
Clydesdale Stallion
Clydesdale Foal

Farmlife -
Piglet standing
Piglet Sitting

Wildlife -
Flamingo

Bayala -

World of Knights -

Dinosaurs

DC Comics
- Scenery Pack of Batman and Harley Quinn
- Wonder Woman
Smurfs -

Peanuts -

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:01 pm

Gwaine wrote:
This is a list for all Schleich models that have been revealed to us so far. It will be updated when ever a new model has been revealed to us.

That's a good idea, thanks! Very Happy To keep all the discussion in the same topic, I merged your topic with this larger one and added the list you gently provided to the first post of this topic. Very Happy

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:02 pm

Roger wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

That's a good idea, thanks! Very Happy To keep all the discussion in the same topic, I merged your topic with this larger one and added the list you gently provided to the first post of this topic. Very Happy

Gently lol

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:28 pm

Gwaine wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Good idea! For all brands please! Wink Wink Wink

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Sergey wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Good idea! For all brands please! Wink Wink Wink

I'll leave that up to other fans. I am more schleich invested ehehe

~
~

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Gwaine wrote:

Please, can anyone confirm these are SE for Muller? Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Ana wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

Please, can anyone confirm these are SE for Muller? Smile

Yep! Very Happy
Sergey wrote:

Yes!  Wink  http://www.brandora.de/ProductListPage.aspx?IzmLang=9&PRT=schleich&LPS=672

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next