Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!

Go down 
+91
Duma
Silver Unicornis
bojan
DavidCaballos
Tarunyada
Iuri97
Ludichris1
VASILIS
SeanieP
ezra18
Viking Spawn
Sartje
hawkins_zh
AmyJD
gulogulo
Anne from Norway
SchleichWildlife
under-water
LorenzoItaly
sauroid
arafan
Roger
scot(t)
ida
pouchedrat
Thylacineotway
Saien
Maty26
trevok4
Gwaine
Dum_my
Shardur
*Valencia Stables*
Carola
widukind
hpenchantress
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
schleichsammler2008
Tupolew Tu-154
Kamaleo624
Rhamphorhynchus
Kat26
LukaLeon085
Deanmo19
Taos
sbell
Wilorvise
Bonobo
Zic890
schleich_sief
A.R.Garcia
Oryx7557
twilighter
jarda
Bloodrayne
Kristie
dutchschleich14
Free Rein Studios
Bongo
Benga
SilkySky
ghostme9
schleich515686
MARTINLATIN
OptiSailor
Kikimalou
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Rakel
MartinH
Night Elf
Shanti
Damon
JonasV
Sergey
Takama
wezeltje79
pokeyanyway
onatello
cattlecollector
NightLioness
Chamira
Sapphire
-Schleichhorse-
cougar62
Gregory1007
.:Lucky:.
shadoweon
Saarlooswolfhound
joyce & anouk
95 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:44 am

There will be over 100 new items in January 2016, I got the pics recently.

The horses are Clydesdales, there will be 6 more horses in January.

Also you can look forward to around 15 wild animals, inclouding at least 4 sea animals, some farm animals (look at the advent calendar 2015 to see the 2 new piglets) and lot's of accesoires. There will be underwater plants, new sets, a waterfall and more..

Bayala introduces more small figurines and 4 new elfes in January, also there will be more unicorns.
Also there will be accesoires here too, same for farm Life.

I'm not allowed to tell you exactly about the new items, I've already told too much.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Chamira

Chamira

Country/State : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:40 am

schleichsammler2008 wrote:

I'm not allowed to tell you exactly about the new items, I've already told too much.

Any new dinosaurs? Just a yes/no will be enough!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:28 am

But if there are sneak pieks .. of 2016..
There are even sets that still have to came in 2015 ...
Why is schleich so soon with telling us already ...
Even the muller edtions are not to buy yet Sad

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:07 am

Okay, I turn my head for a minute and look at all this information now Laughing I can't say anything about the Clydesdale; the photo is too bad. The foal looks okay, but since the first picture I'm not that excited about the mare and the proportions of the stallion don't look that fabulous either.

Thank you so much for telling us slightly too much, Alex! I'm really looking forward to see the wild animal releases, though I do fear they will be boring species.. D:

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:39 am

Also you can look forward to around 15 wild animals, inclouding at least 4 sea animals, some farm animals (look at the advent calendar 2015 to see the 2 new piglets) and lot's of accesoires. There will be underwater plants, new sets, a waterfall and more..

Bayala introduces more small figurines and 4 new elfes in January, also there will be more unicorns.

Thank you Alex for this information, you have told us just the right amount to fantasize about the animals Wink Very Happy I'm very curious to the new sea animals, I expect a baby orca or a new dolphin specie. Also curious about the underwater plants also. Schleich tent to the accessories, which is a smart marketing plan for children, as they explore the wild world that way. I hope they stay realistic and don't turn every animal to cute....

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Thank you Alex! That is good enough for me! Ah! I need that waterfall!!!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Thanks Alex, its just enough information to get a little excited. Do you know when Schleich will officially release pictures/lists etc?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 4:58 pm

They usually do it around october if my thoughts are correct.
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Yes should be around the end of October.

And about the dinosaurs, YES.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Thanks alex! We all appreciate the little hints you give every year. :) im somewhat excited, I hope theres a few gems this year. And im really excited about the piglets! I was disapointed when I thought id have to pay like 50$ for two little piglets for advent calendar. Also, I guess that since they will be official figures the friesian stallion and andalusian might be too.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
joyce & anouk

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Thank you for this lovely information! cheers
So the 2 piglets of the advent calendar will be in the 2016 collection? And the horse of the horses adventcalendar?
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:01 pm

Cattle? Please? question

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:07 am

There could be something in store for you cattlecollector...

And about the 2 horses I do not have any info concerning them yet.

Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Thanks to all for photos and informations..it's interesting we allready know some 2016 horses... I remember the excitement when I saw previous Clydesdale mare from 2005. I fell in love with her immediately. I can't say it also about this creature. :-\ But let's wait for better photos. I really hope it's because the bad angle that the hooves look so ginormous. Also the head looks out of proportions, as well as the stallion's head. I don't mind his traditionaly braided mane, it could be interesting. The foal seems to be nice. Maybe it will be same as with Shire family, the foal is most correct member of them.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:11 pm

Thanks for sharing the sneakpeek of the Clydesdales Very Happy
But really hope to see better photos soon. It's really difficult to judge them by now, but they do look to have exactly the same sculpting style as the later years.

joyce & anouk

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:18 pm

Carola wrote:
Thanks for sharing the sneakpeek of the Clydesdales Very Happy
But really hope to see better photos soon. It's really difficult to judge them by now, but they do look to have exactly the same sculpting style as the later years.

Exactly. And I think the foal looks a lot like the Shire foal of 2003...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:56 pm

I know you can't be specific but how many dinosaur and Justice League figures are we getting next year?

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
wezeltje79

Country/State : belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:17 pm

I hope more new spieces in the wild lfe

Last edited by wezeltje79 on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Interesting to see what those 15 wild animals are I guess new lion cubs and cheetahs and leopards and maybe a new Indian rhino.

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:38 am

These are really neat models Very Happy 2015 indeed - maybe we'll get a mother in 2016?

wezeltje79 wrote:
In found this on the internet
It's maybe the new schleich male tiger 2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:28 am

DC Comics and Dinosaurs around 20 new figures in January.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:30 pm

Thanks Carola, I believe those are Schleich. Trivial poses, common species, I really hope 2 or 3 figures are less banal species as it happened last years.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Carola, I believe those are Schleich. Trivial poses, common species, I really hope 2 or 3 figures are less banal species as it happened last years.

Not only you hope. :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 2:25 pm

*explodes* FFFing Heck, that is one pretty equine!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 12:05 am

DC Comics and Dinosaurs around 20 new figures in January.

so ten Dinosaurs and ten DC Characters?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next