Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!

Go down 
+91
Duma
Silver Unicornis
bojan
DavidCaballos
Tarunyada
Iuri97
Ludichris1
VASILIS
SeanieP
ezra18
Viking Spawn
Sartje
hawkins_zh
AmyJD
gulogulo
Anne from Norway
SchleichWildlife
under-water
LorenzoItaly
sauroid
arafan
Roger
scot(t)
ida
pouchedrat
Thylacineotway
Saien
Maty26
trevok4
Gwaine
Dum_my
Shardur
*Valencia Stables*
Carola
widukind
hpenchantress
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
schleichsammler2008
Tupolew Tu-154
Kamaleo624
Rhamphorhynchus
Kat26
LukaLeon085
Deanmo19
Taos
sbell
Wilorvise
Bonobo
Zic890
schleich_sief
A.R.Garcia
Oryx7557
twilighter
jarda
Bloodrayne
Kristie
dutchschleich14
Free Rein Studios
Bongo
Benga
SilkySky
ghostme9
schleich515686
MARTINLATIN
OptiSailor
Kikimalou
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Rakel
MartinH
Night Elf
Shanti
Damon
JonasV
Sergey
Takama
wezeltje79
pokeyanyway
onatello
cattlecollector
NightLioness
Chamira
Sapphire
-Schleichhorse-
cougar62
Gregory1007
.:Lucky:.
shadoweon
Saarlooswolfhound
joyce & anouk
95 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Yep ! "Cheap" is the right word. Same paper as the stuff the super markets irritate us with all the time Laughing

The large dealer's one must be a joy for delaers, because they can tick off and make notes about purchase, prices etc.
To some extend the system is also good : everything is in item number order.
However tis contains a minus ( in my opinion) , as some of the horses are mixed in between the Farm animals.
And not just heavy horses, but because of the item numbers scratch

For me, trying to up-date TAI, the drawback is that some of the smaller models, like mini-dinos, seem to be only to sold in large boxes with mixed models, so I can't see what they are. scratch

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Does it say anything about Marvel characters? It has been said that they will be released in December of 2016 for the U.S., but in 2017 for Germany. I was just wondering if they were officially part of 2016 or 2017.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:55 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

I hope you understand why I hesitate Laughing drunken

Susanne, you are an Angel! santa I want to thank you all effort to satiate all voracious collectors we are. cheers
It won't take long to 2nd 2016 catalogue be available in the Internet or in local shops. I think you already provided the essential info. I also have a stone age scanner and I understand you perfectly. Seriously, many thanks again for all you do for us! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:39 am

Thankyou for your kind words, dear Roger  Embarassed  sunny

pokeyanyway wrote:
Does it say anything about Marvel characters?  It has been said that they will be released in December of 2016 for the U.S., but in 2017 for Germany.  I was just wondering if they were officially part of 2016 or 2017.

Are these what you are looking for ? Very Happy
I don't know the first thing abaout them, but these are not in the 2015-catalogue :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:00 am

No, but that answers my question. Anything with the Justice League, Batman or Superman is DC Comics. Marvel is the Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man and so on. Thanks for taking the time to take the pictures.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:07 am

pokeyanyway wrote:
No, but that answers my question.  Anything with the Justice League, Batman or Superman is DC Comics.  Marvel is the Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man and so on.  Thanks for taking the time to take the pictures.
As far as I know, Schleich has DC licence, not Marvel one Wink

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:23 am

Mangalarga wrote:
pokeyanyway wrote:
No, but that answers my question.  Anything with the Justice League, Batman or Superman is DC Comics.  Marvel is the Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man and so on.  Thanks for taking the time to take the pictures.
As far as I know, Schleich has DC licence, not Marvel one Wink

They got the Marvel license sometime around January 2016. They have already mentioned some of the figures that will be released as the first batch of Marvel Schleich, including Captain America, Hulk, Spider-Man, and Iron Man.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:25 am

There's more info about it on page 44 and 45.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:24 am

pokeyanyway wrote:

Ahhh !!! It is clear that I don't have any teenagers in my house anymore lol!

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 8:56 pm

No one is too old for superheroes.  cheers

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan

Last edited by pokeyanyway on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:09 pm

pokeyanyway wrote:
No one is too old superheroes.  cheers

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ludichris1

Ludichris1

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 5:40 am

Attention! Form ranks front and center, the lot of ye. Good. Now, I'm looking for fine men and women to infiltrate the Schleich fortress under the cover of night and steal the enemy's plans for figurines of mass collectibility. Our knowledge of their new war machines, informally known across Europe as "the Plastic Horses", is limited at best. All spies and comminiques sent to uncover their secrets have failed, and intelligence suggests the enemy plans to make a counterattack in July. But we're not going to let that happen. We're going to make a preemptive strike on their plastic reserves, holding hostage any man or woman that will give us intel on the enemy's positions and figurine troop movements. Word has it they're making their way across Germany, and by ship to the likes of Australia. The second battallion will stop them in their tracks and raid them in the waters. But as for the rest of you... Men! Soldiers! You are to take the fortress by any means necessary. You are to give no quarter. Use excessive e-mail force, as I require it. Retaliation must be swift. Confiscate any and all bookshelves you see as evidence for the Collector's Army. Now you lot! We got a new war machine to send back to the afterlife! Intel says radar posts are also in the area. We gotta put a stop to them. Today, commrades, our goal is not only to collect... our goal is to display! For the people, for STS, and for the internet... ATTACK!! Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 8:25 am

lol! lol!

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:12 pm

I just hope above will not be nessecary .. What a Face
BUT
I agree on the secrets... we need to find out cyclops

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:03 am

pokeyanyway wrote:
And as for the emails...I sent an email to each of them, Marvel, DC, and Schleich and have yet to get a reply from any of them.  I figured it would be so from Marvel and DC as it may take them awhile to even find out what I'm talking about, as they sell so many figures with different companies. I know it takes Schleich a long time to reply to anything, so I'm not worried bout that either, but as soon as I get any information, I'll be here within minutes.

A month has gone by and I have yet to get a reply. I have come to the conclusion that they are either totally swamped or, more likely, they aren't going to reply. I will still continue my search though.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:45 am

Perhaps they don't really know yet ? scratch

Or they want to keep the progress a secret, - Schleich has some strange idears in that way. Laughing

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:01 pm

I have send many mails years ago... stil no replay they don't care i think.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:37 am

Dum_my wrote:
I have send many mails years ago... stil no replay they don't care i think.

It is sad when we want to receive a reply from someone or something we love but that is unfortunately usual with some companies. Don't feel sad about it, the best messages that you can receive from Schleich are those made of pvc! flower

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:41 pm

Found this picture of Rodeo Bull 2016, catalogue nr. 13816 online.
Maybe this figure is mentioned already somewhere 30 pages ago, but there is no picture of it on page 1.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:56 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
Found this picture of Rodeo Bull 2016, catalogue nr. 13816 online.
Maybe this figure is mentioned already somewhere 30 pages ago, but there is no picture of it on page 1.

Thanks Simone, I updated first topic with this bull. I am not the usual updater of this thread so I am not also very well informed about it. It may be an exclusive figure to US market, it is impossible to read the entire topic. Laughing Though, it has to be listed on first page, of course.

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:19 am

is there somebody with news on the; only in america cowboys, with horses?
ore maybe the marvel comics?

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am

Ottenspeelgoed have the exclusive bulls and horses cancelled for 2016...
Im sad about that Sad
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:05 pm

Marvel comics are a part of 2017's lineup.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 5:24 pm

Maya the bee will also be a part of the novelties next year. flower

Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is already known to you guys or if it's said before.
But The Halloween Smurfs will be back, (september) this year!
They look and have the numbers of those of 2006.
And are ranked as 'Limited'.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next