Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Time to turn in your idea for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:13 pm

I got this twineye skate marked with NBGI - it is Animal Kaiser

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Oh ,nice

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:51 pm

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Andreas, you are great hunter of figures.

Thanks for sharing .

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Another species, congratulation Andreas Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:49 pm

It seems Animal Kaiser is a video game with collecting cards that belongs to Bandaï. Wasn't it Gerry who got also some of these NBGI figures? The game has already several series, maybe there are a lot of toy figures. bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:46 am

Many thanks Fernando, Kiki and Roger :)

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It seems Animal Kaiser is a video game with collecting cards that belongs to Bandaï.  Wasn't it Gerry who got also some of these NBGI figures? The game has already several series, maybe there are a lot of toy figures. bounce

Is Gerry sauroid? If yes you are right. There are any figurines but only a few are more naturally as the others. A lot looks like what they are, figurines from a game :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:13 pm

It seems Animal Kaiser is a video game with collecting cards that belongs to Bandaï.  Wasn't it Gerry who got also some of these NBGI figures? The game has already several series, maybe there are a lot of toy figures. bounce

Is Gerry sauroid? If yes you are right. There are any figurines but only a few are more naturally as the others. A lot looks like what they are, figurines from a game :)

Yes, I meant Sauroid. :) Yes, some of them are just animal characters from a video game but the list is so extensive that we can probably find some nice ones like that. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:48 pm

my next ray- i think it is a japanese sleeper ray

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:50 pm

That's an interesting species, do you think that there is an official source where we can check the species of these figures? I suppose your identification is conjectural? study

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:08 am

One more interesting species cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:44 am

That's an interesting species, do you think that there is an official source where we can check the species of these figures? I suppose your identification is conjectural? study

I only find my identification in a book "Sharks and Rays - Elasmobranch Guide of the world"

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:45 am

One more interesting species cheers

Thank you :)

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:25 pm

here a pic

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:36 pm

That's great Andreas! Most of our work to identify species are based on Internet pictures but these books are much nicer. The comparison seems quite convincent! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:20 pm

Thank you, i have a few books :)

PostSubject: Re: The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo   

Back to top Go down

The Animal Kaiser NBGI animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 1