Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands   Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Yesterday I decided to visit Haarlem (the Netherlands). There's a toy shop I wanted to visit because I heard they sell CollectA. When I arrived there, I was a little bit disappointed: they did sell CollectA, but not so many different figurines, and there were no interesting species for me. So I didn't go home with CollectA. But furthermore, it was a lovely shop with all sorts of other nice things. I walked around and when I finished my investigation at the cash desk, I saw them: lovely blue plastic surprise eggs hanging on a cartboard. I recognized them immediately: Kaiyodo. And I was like: WAIT WHAT?!?!?!? Shocked affraid bounce

So seriously, that shop is selling the Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 series. In the Netherlands. I wouldn't dare dreaming of a day I would find Kaiyodo in the Netherlands.

The funny/strange thing is that they're not selling it as Kaiyodo, but the figurines definitely are (all figurines are marked with Kaiyodo). They're actually sold as Pod Pets. I wanted to buy them all, but I'm a bit short on money (end of the month is coming near), so I only got three. But they were sold like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Every figurine comes with its original booklet, where you can see all the figurines of the series. I got the Moon Jellyfish, Carolina Anole and Spotted Nutcracker (I was lucky enough to receive the dugong by trade the week before!).

And they only costed 2,50 euros each! For everyone who wants to start running to the shop: it's called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Just wanted to share this with you (:

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands   Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:49 pm

All hail the queen of fabulous finds. :)

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands   Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Haha, thanks, Laura Smile Sometimes I don't understand my own luck xD

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands   Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:26 pm

cheers bounce cheers queen Applause cheers Very Happy

AMAZING ! I wonder where on earth they got hold of them Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands   Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Wow, Kaiyodos to buy in shop in Haarlem? That's quite incredible indeed! You're lucky! Congratulations Julie! cheers

And, haha, I was in Ijmuiden yesterday, about 5km from Haarlem, if I knew they have Kaiyodos there I would go shopping Razz Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands   Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:01 pm

There's a Portuguese quote that litterally translated says:
- "Luck protects the daring ones") - I think the English equivalent is "Who dares wins".
You deserve all the luck and in my opinion it is not exactly luck but merit, virtue or something like that. cheers
There's a pika and a shrew in that series, two animals that I'd love to get in solide built. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands   Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:02 pm

Tijn is near Haarlem tomorrow.... Maybe, MAYBE he will be so sweet to check for me.... or not XD

I need to tie myself on to you, maybe I will find something too Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands   Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:33 am

What? Great information for you and it is funny- also your wished manatee :). In this serie are a lot of interesting species, and it is the serie what is most interesting for me. And the serie where i have any :)

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands   Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:39 pm

There's a Portuguese quote that litterally translated says:
- "Luck protects the daring ones") - I think the English equivalent is "Who dares wins".
You deserve all the luck and in my opinion it is not exactly luck but merit, virtue or something like that. cheers
There's a pika and a shrew in that series, two animals that I'd love to get in solide built. Very Happy

Thanks, Roger Very Happy Wise words from a green croc!

Tijn is near Haarlem tomorrow.... Maybe, MAYBE he will be so sweet to check for me.... or not XD

I need to tie myself on to you, maybe I will find something too Razz

And, did he get the chance to visit the shop? bounce
Hehe, you're welcome to join me on my next hunt xD

What?  Great information for you and it is funny- also your wished manatee :). In this serie are a lot of interesting species,  and it is the serie what is most interesting for me. And the serie where i have any :)

Yes, it's great! I really hope some Kaiyodos pop up in other European countries as well Smile

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands   Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:56 pm

That's amazing! Huge congrats Julie!!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands   Today at 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 in the Netherlands
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1