Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

13631 Retire Year?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: 13631 Retire Year?   Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi, could anyone help me with what year the Tennessee Walker Stallion - 13631 was retired please? Also, can others suggest reference sites other than the two I have:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When I look on the second link it states this for my horse : 2008 - heute - but I believe it is infact retired.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:48 pm

This beautiful stallion was discontinued this year. You can find it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the ToyAnimal Wiki. This is a wonderful reference site made by lots of collectors (most of them are STS members), which is updated almost daily by dedicated contributors.

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
ghostme9

PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Thanks for your help and thanks for the link - I've put it in my favourites!! I managed to get this beauty in excellent condition in the UK for £0.50 on a carboot sale! :-) I have a spreadsheet where I like to keep what I have along with country painted and retired date. I think its a lovely example. I especially like the pointed front left hoof.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
...... This is a wonderful reference site made by lots of collectors (most of them are STS members), which is updated almost daily by dedicated contributors.

cheers bounce Very Happy cheers

ghostme9

PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:56 pm

I should also say, thankyou to all the wonderful folk keeping the site up-to-date with relevant information!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Congrats on the find! It's a great model Very Happy

Another good reference site is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks for your help and thanks for the link - I've put it in my favourites!!  I managed to get this beauty in excellent condition in the UK for £0.50 on a carboot sale! :-)  I have a spreadsheet where I like to keep what I have along with country painted and retired date.  I think its a lovely example.  I especially like the pointed front left hoof.

You're very welcome and I hope TAi can help you with any information in the future Very Happy If you can't find what you're looking for, I'm sure someone here on STS will know! cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   Today at 10:34 am

Back to top Go down

13631 Retire Year?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1