Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changing a username

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhamphorhynchus

Rhamphorhynchus

Country/State : United States

Changing a username Empty
PostSubject: Changing a username   Changing a username EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Hey, I found out my username is very similar to another user's so I would like to change it.  Is that possible?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Changing a username   Changing a username EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can change it for you, just shoot them a PM Very Happy

Rhamphorhynchus

PostSubject: Re: Changing a username   Changing a username EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 3:30 am

LeeAnn wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can change it for you, just shoot them a PM Very Happy

Alright, thanks
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Changing a username   Changing a username EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:44 pm

Happy to help!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Changing a username   Changing a username EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 3:11 pm

yes, LeeANN is right. Only Admins can change it. I have received your message but I have no computer these days. Maybe Kikimalou can change it for you or I do it myself when possible.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Changing a username   Changing a username EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:05 pm

OK, work is done and now your Rhamphorhynchus. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Changing a username   Changing a username Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing a username
Page 1 of 1