Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 

Old New Ray dogs and cat?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Old New Ray dogs and cat?   Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:22 am

Hello, I found these two old dogs and a cat from my childhood, they have NEW RAY NOVELTY © 1988 written on their bottom. I remember I got them sometime in the 90s. They have some rubs...Does anybody know something about them? Could they be some rarities today, or at least valuable for somebody?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The cat has creepy eyes, transparent bulbs with iris and pupils printed behind them...
The two dogs are quite cute, I think..they were some of my first model animals...that one on the left is Bullmastiff I believe, the second is a terrier...I also used to have standing black English Cockerspaniel and lying Dobermann, but did not find them.
Comparison of size with Schleich 1:12 Saint Bernard...
I would be pleased with any info, or if somebody is interested, PM me. (yes, they are memories, but on the other hand, they just lying hidden in a box at my parents).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Old New Ray dogs and cat?   Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:36 pm

I dont collect dogs but i know there are a lot to find on ebay :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Old New Ray dogs and cat?   Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:50 pm

These topics about less known figures are always very interesting. I am sure you'll find someone interested in them. Thanks also for providing additional information about them. It may be helpful to Wiki contributors. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old New Ray dogs and cat?   

Back to top Go down

Old New Ray dogs and cat?
Page 1 of 1