Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo gaur walkaround

Go down 
+24
lucky luke
bojan
cattlecollector
PeGe
Tupolew Tu-154
pm64
scot(t)
ken yeo
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
Yurumi
sg.de
Bloodrayne
Saarlooswolfhound
arafan
Roger
Egbert
pouchedrat
Ana
skysthelimit
Duck-Anch-Amun
Carola
SUSANNE
75senta75
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Mojo gaur walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:17 am

Here it is! The gaur bull from Mojö fun! drunken drunken 
The long wait was worth it! Wow, I'm really impressed!
Wonderful figure, sculpted first class, the color is very good, also many shades are made so fine. And the bull don´t smell.

arrow For my decision: The animal model Oscar 2013 goes to GAUR BULL from MOJÖ FUN and ANNA! Many thanks for this figure!
Have such a good sculptor, is the "gold" for every animal-figures-Company! Save it well, Mojö!

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6410

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6411

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6412

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6413

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6414

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6415

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6416

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6417

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6418

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6420

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6510

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6511

Mojo gaur walkaround Img_6421

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:46 am

WOW!!!! WOWWW!!! affraid 

What a fantastic, fabulous, beautyful, awesome model bounce bounce cheers 

I think the first prize of the century goes to tis one, to Mojo and Anna cheers 

Wonderful pictures, Yvette !!! Applause 

PS : Good that you took him indoors again, it looks darned cold in München Wink

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:19 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
Mr. Gaur is is just too sexy for his horns,
too sexy for his tail,
too sexy for his hooves by far.
Dance Dance Dance bounce Wink drunken cyclops 

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:31 pm

I want the Gaur, too Sad
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Fantastic model, congrats :-)

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Awww, thank you for your words dear Yvette!!! flower   sunny  sunny  sunny 

Great photos and big congrats for getting Mojo newcomers. I think you are first from forum with these Mojo figures Very Happy I'm glad you enjoy. But it is indeed cold in München Shocked rendeer  santa

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
pouchedrat

pouchedrat

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Oh dear, I have had the Gaur on pre-order since January, and have been looking forward to its release. In fact, my entire order of animals for 2013 has been on-hold for this figure, so that I can combine shipping to facilitate a £££ saving. Though while the photos are great, I have to confess that I am somewhat unimpressed by the actual Gaur figure. It's quite plastic looking and the paint scheme over-glossy - it looks like a kids toy and not a collectable figure. I'm also not over enamoured by the seam line which is visible around the muzzle. The idea of adding a Guar Bull to my collection was very exciting, but sadly this particular Gaur has disappointed me !!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Dear Pouche , so sad that you aren't as exited as the rest of us Crying or Very sad 

You are perfectly entiteled to your opinion, of course you are !!!! Very Happy 
But I almost dropped my jaw on the floor, when reading your comments Shocked drunken

Try to take picture of any model animal and blow it up to this size, and you will see seams by the plenty Wink
Usually the pictures are also taken is sharp light, which makes them look more glosse than in real, - but for this one, it is FANTASTIC, - look at photoes of real gaurs, an see how shiny their coats are Very Happy

Egbert

Egbert

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Hi Pouche and Susanne Very Happy 

Egbert here! pirat 

Firstly Susanne thank you for your comments and support and i agree with you that close up photography of any animal will highlight even the smallest imperfection.

I have just looked at my Gaur (Yes i have one too! affraid ) closely and there is a small part line there which i will look into immediately and improve. That said the part line isn't obvious and does not detract from the model in any way. However this sometimes occurs with a new mold. Remember that this model was only completed less than 2 weeks ago so some teething problems are inevitable and i also rushed out these models early because many STS members wanted them before the end of the year. In respect to the painting, it looks shiny because of the picture however as Yvette points out, when the model is in your hand it looks completely different. The master sample i have looks wonderful and looking at Yvette's picture they are the same.

Thank you and i hope you don't mind my comments.

Egbert Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:46 pm

Oh, Yvett, congratulations!!! ...this is a colossal piece of art. I am feeling every single cell and every single scale of my body eroding of impatience to receive mine... alien ... I hate to be impatiente but one cannot control everything! Crying or Very sad Very Happy bounce bounce

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:14 pm

He is a fantastic figure! 
I also need one. Thank you fir the pictures! Smile

pouchedrat

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Susan and Egbert, I apologise if my comments regarding the Mojo Gaur Bull caused offence. With hindsight, I possibly should have kept my outspoken outburst to myself. I am however thrilled that other animal figure collectors are ecstatic with the Gaur figure, and I am sure it is a replica that they will all consider to be a worthy addition to their collections. I also respect and appreciate your explanations as to the waxy appearance of the Gaur figure. No offence intended to anybody who has posted on this topic forum, and may you all enjoy your Gaur Bull figures.
Back to top Go down
Egbert

Egbert

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Hi There (not sure if you like being called pouche Wink )

I was not offended, indeed i would rather you have an honest and open opinion, this is the correct way the Forum should be. Your comments are excellent, you spotted the part line and you have every right to highlight this imperfection. Without your comments and other comments like this then how can we improve? I was merely pointing out that your comments had been heard and just like PeGe's whisker comments or Rogers Proboscis painting comments Very Happy  they will be acted on and improved.

Thank you for being honest, i really appreciate it and i am sorry that you felt this disappointment.

Egbert pirat 
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:42 pm

I love it, absolutely fantastic model!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:07 pm

SUPER GAUR!!! cheers cheers cheers 

I really like the paintjob with the subtle hint of dark brown shining through the black coat.
And that face! That attitude!
I can't wait to hold him in my own greedy little paws.

Country/State : germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:04 pm

hi all, time to stand in here for me after noticed some positive comments about our shop. just to let you know that we ordered more of the Gaurs and waiting for James reply on the expected delivery date.

please stand by ... and thanks again
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:34 pm

sg.de wrote:
hi all, time to stand in here for me after noticed some positive comments about our shop. just to let you know that we ordered more of the Gaurs and waiting for James reply on the expected delivery date.

Welcome Oliver! Very Happy it is great to have you here and please feel confortable to share your news with us. Very Happy
I suspect STS people is putting you out of stock. Laughing

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:35 pm

cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:44 pm

sg.de wrote:

Is that Oliver Zell ? Good to see you here Very Happy

Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:33 am

My Newcomers of Mojo arrived today...
Mojo gaur walkaround 2013_11_29_Mojo_New_2013
...almost identical to those of Yvette, except for the Emu, the great pronghorn and a second Gaur bull :) . Many thanks on Mojo and Ana and Harriet and James and Oliver Zell ...sunny

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:50 am

Congrats Yurumi and Yvette! Beautiful models, especially guar, of course. drunken cheers

James, do you know when Hobby Lobby stores in the US will have the 2013 or even some of the 2012 Mojoe Fun figures? The store near me still does not have Anna's Fjord mare that I've been waiting for. Sad 

Country/State : germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:31 am

yes, that is me, oliver in person ;-) welcome to you all and thank you all for your support, nice words and that you put us out of stock. I hope you feel comfortable with the new mojos.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:40 am

Oliver! Laughing

Ralf, congratulations, these Mojo releases are really a must and now I know why gaurs were out of stock. I'll tell Oliver that it is not fair. You're only allowed of buying multiple anteaters and red river hogs, all other species you're not! Laughing I want them all! bounce

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:46 am

Congratulation Ralf and Yvette Very Happy and thank you for the good pics. I wish I will complete my Möjo harvest before 2014 Wink 
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:10 am

Congrats Yurumi and Yvette!

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo gaur walkaround
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next