Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo gaur walkaround

Go down 
+24
lucky luke
bojan
cattlecollector
PeGe
Tupolew Tu-154
pm64
scot(t)
ken yeo
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
Yurumi
sg.de
Bloodrayne
Saarlooswolfhound
arafan
Roger
Egbert
pouchedrat
Ana
skysthelimit
Duck-Anch-Amun
Carola
SUSANNE
75senta75
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:11 am

joserjoser wrote:
Hi guys, the 3rd December I placed an order on H & H Winners' Circle. I live in Italy. Do you know how can I track the order on the website? The same day I sent them two emails but they didn't answer me. Today is December 8. It 's normal? I also believe that they still have not sent me anything. Someone has got already ordered on this site? Thank you.
Welcome here,sunny sunny 

H&H Winners Circle is from USA. The last time parcels from there are a long time on the way, sometimes 4 weeks (i think a reason is also the custom). And now is also the time before christmas. And when you have sent the emails? I think in the onlineshops nobody work on the weekend.

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
joserjoser

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:31 pm

I sent my emails 3 and 4 December. Isn't it strange that I have not received any response???
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:43 pm

joserjoser wrote:
I sent my emails 3 and 4 December. Isn't it strange that I have not received any response???
I think they could give a answer,  that is true. But it is strange i think not:-)

sunny Andreas sunny

Last edited by widukind on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Egbert

Egbert

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi There joserjoser & Andreas
In know they received stock of all the outstanding animals last Monday however they are also extremely busy for Christmas so perhaps this is the cause of delay in replying.

I am sure they will contact you very soon.

Egbert santa 
Back to top Go down
joserjoser

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:09 pm

I think they should include on their website a section for check orders... but it there isn't Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Egbert wrote:
Hi There joserjoser & Andreas
In know they received stock of all the outstanding animals last Monday however they are also extremely busy for Christmas so perhaps this is the cause of delay in replying.

I am sure they will contact you very soon.

Egbert santa 
Thank you sunny sunny 

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:34 pm

joserjoser wrote:
I think they should include on their website a section for check orders... but it there isn't Crying or Very sad 
Is this your first order from a other country? Because sometimes you need really a big big patience:D  My longest time was 3 month Very Happy 

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
pouchedrat

pouchedrat

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:34 pm

I placed a pre-order with H&H Winners Circle in January, have been patiently waiting all year for the figures to become available, and now that they have, have emailed 3 times requesting an invoice to pay and start the ball rolling, with no response whatsoever. I now see that some of the figures I pre-ordered are out of stock? And some no longer appear on the website; No explanation given? Personally, I think this extremely poor customer service. This is my first experience with H&H, and from the slap-dash attitude of the company towards it's customers, it will certainly be my last !!! This morning, I ordered some of the wildlife figures I have been wanting from eBay, and will take my chances on eBay for the remainder. 2014 I will not pre-order and thus be reliant upon any one outlet for my wildlife figures.
Back to top Go down
joserjoser

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:40 pm

My order isn't a pre-order. All animals are in stock. Why so long? :-( Other american or australian sites make fast shipments and emails.
Back to top Go down
Egbert

Egbert

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Have you tried TGF? They took a good sized order and should be fine to ship.
Contact Kevin (tell him i told you to contact him) customerservice@tgftoys.com OR our old friend Oliver who will have a new shipment this Thursday  Very Happy 
Olivers contact is info@spielzeug-guenstig.de
Hope that helps Pouchy  santa 
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:02 pm

James can you tell me please eben the Mojo animals will be avible in Switzerland? Smile

Egbert

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Hi Bryan
Sorry my friend i kept meaning to answer your e-mail but its been so busy!
OK I have a meeting in January and we should have our distributor set up with stock by end February. He is working with a large retail chain in Switzerland and they should have stock in store by March.
I cant tell you the retail chain here for obvious reasons but if you e-mail me again i will tell you who they are and when you will be able to buy from them. Hope thats OK Bryan  santa 
Ciao James  pirat 
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Hi James! 
Thank you for your answer that's very helpful for me! Smile

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:42 am

Egbert wrote:
Hi Bryan
Sorry my friend i kept meaning to answer your e-mail but its been so busy!
OK I have a meeting in January and we should have our distributor set up with stock by end February. He is working with a large retail chain in Switzerland and they should have stock in store by March.
I cant tell you the retail chain here for obvious reasons but if you e-mail me again i will tell you who they are and when you will be able to buy from them. Hope thats OK Bryan  santa 
Ciao James  pirat 

So James, is there some hope you will find a French distributor soon ?  bounce 

Well, I know there is always hope  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Egbert

Egbert

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:27 am

Good Morning Christophe  Very Happy 
We already have a French distributor though he has only had the product line for around 4 months so he will need a bit more time to get better distribution in the market.
However you can contact Patrick on patrick@intrafin.be and he will put you in touch with the right department that can help you. Just let Patrick know I asked you to contact him.

Hope that's OK and if any problems just let me know  santa 

James
Back to top Go down
sg.de

Country/State : germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:09 pm

mojo new items are on stock again :-) rest will follow
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:52 pm

sg.de wrote:
mojo new items are on stock again :-) rest will follow

Thanks Oliver! Very Happy

Midnight wolf stables

Country/State : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:33 pm

I I love you him.
Back to top Go down
ferrugineigula

Country/State : ITP

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:02 pm

Painting job could be better, but the sculpture is good! Smile
Add to WL! bounce
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:41 pm

^^
On a mass produced animal figure, the paint job could always be better. clown

It is a beautiful sculpt, made by our beloved Ana, who dwells on this forum as well.
In fact, this Gaur was the absolute winner of "best animal figure of 2013"

Skip the WL!
It should be on your ToBuyList! bounce

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   mojo - Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo gaur walkaround
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3