Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

cheers santa Time for the suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of December. Click here cheers santa

Share | 

Yujin cats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhamphorhynchus

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Yujin cats   Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:36 am

I was lucky to find these 3 Yujin cats at a flea market.  So I picked them up.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr
Up first is a cat stalking a rhinoceros beetle.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr
Ready to pounce!
Detail of the beetle

Next up is an orange cat swatting at a butterfly
Cute!

And finally we have a mom cat nursing her kitten
Aww!

Overall, this is a very well sculpted and adorable set. Yujin does an excellent job on its figures.

Country/State : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Yujin cats   Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:05 am

I can't say anything else than WOW they are wonderful! And such great postures too! Too bad I haven't found any Yujin stuff here locally in Indonesia.

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Yujin cats   Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:00 am

WOW !!! from me also affraid

They are wonderful, - so detailed and charming ! Very Happy
Even if they are cute, they are just like cats do behave, - a fantastic find Applause

Thankyou for these great walkaronds flower

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Yujin cats   Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:51 am

My jaw fell open, I... am... in... LOVE!!! with the momma cat and kitten!!
The other young cats are beautiful too drunken
Never knew Yujin made such adorable must have cats!

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Yujin cats   Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:26 pm

They're really adorable and pieces full of story. I am not sure these insects have the same opinion as I do. affraid
Curiously, I think that the favorite plastic toy of real cats are pterosaurs. Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Yujin cats   Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Awwwrrhhh!! I love you They are adorable! cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Yujin cats   Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:52 pm

And a big WOW from me to Very Happy
They look sooo great!
So detailed and so full of life :)
Great find. Congratulations ! cheers

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Yujin cats   Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Very cute cat figurines :)

PostSubject: Re: Yujin cats   Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:08 am

Thanks for all the comments, everyone. I'm glad you like them :)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Yujin cats   Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:35 am

Nice kittens Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yujin cats   

Back to top Go down

Yujin cats
Page 1 of 1