Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Christophe wonderful bears and pictures as usual! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[quote="]

I hope, that people will not take me as a ``dark person`` Laughing

And I completely agree with Susanne , Roger, you make very good photos.
I still remember the beautiful outdoor photos of the repainted Mojo lynx :))
So please, show us your bears :)

Kosta, you're a person full of natural light, just like a star :star... and black is the color that help us seing the stars. :)
Thanks for your words, I am sometimes lucky with some outdoor pictures. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:14 pm

Kosta, you're a person full of natural light, just like a star :star... and black is the color that help us seing the stars. :)

I like that cheers sunny Thank you :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Roger is a magician with words Shocked cheers

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:24 pm

That`s so true :) I realy like his poetic words :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:30 pm

Thanks to you both and your kind words but ... I hope, that people will not take me as a ``dark magicien`` Wink Laughing cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:09 am

Thanks to you both and your kind words  but ... I hope, that people will not take me as a ``dark magicien``  Wink Laughing  cheers
Laughing Not only poetic...you also have a great sense of humor lol!

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:25 pm

First my sloth and spectacled bears

Colrata and Elastolin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Colorata and Playvisions

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Thanks Andreas, those are truly great figures! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:14 am

Thank you Roger :)

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:58 pm

more bears

asiatic black bear

sun bear Colorata

americasn black bears (i am not sure if all are the specie)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:25 am

Gosh ! I think this topic fell asleep Sleep Laughing

Andreas, thankyou for showing us your wonderful bears cheers

The bear to the right is very interesteing. We often see it in brown. Sometimes it is called VWB Plaho, but I am almost sure it is another DDR-brand, isn't it ? But which one scratch

Or is it from the western series ?

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:33 pm

To help reviving this topic: My AAA bear
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Cute :)

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:32 pm

The Black bear Mojo with very delicate paintwork.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:32 pm

Yes, I have it too. You have to be careful while removing the hang tag. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Irinakorol

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Yes, I have it too. You have to be careful while removing the hang tag. Very Happy
Roger, I'm sorry what you mean?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Roger, I'm sorry what you mean?

The painting is very delicate so, if you want to remove the tag, you need to do it carefully to prevent any kind of damage to the figure. Earlier Mojö painting was easy to rub, if it is a more recent manufacturing, it won't happen for sure. I love the way Mojö applies the black color in their figures, by the way. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Irinakorol

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:42 am

Roger,  I'm sorry what you mean?

The painting is very delicate so, if you want to remove the tag, you need to do it carefully to prevent any kind of damage to the figure. Earlier Mojö painting was easy to rub, if it is a more recent manufacturing, it won't happen for sure. I love the way Mojö applies the black color in their figures, by the way. Very Happy

O! Roger, You are mean label! Yes, some times new figures already have damaged under tag  (too tight cord).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .   Today at 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Black bears : American black, Spectacled bear, Sloth bear, Moon bear, Sun bear .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2